You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new girl

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hey all,

Just wanted to add that I watched the show last night and Anna was AWESOME for her first night. Anna is also a friend of mine and regardless of my current situation with Sky Poker, and as much as I appreciate all the wonderful support you guys have shown me.. I wish her nothing but the best of luck. It's not easy coming to new channel where everyone else knows each other and there are a lot of 'in jokes'.. It takes a little time to find your feet.

Anna is a wonderful new addition to Sky Poker and more than competent.. I know that you will show her the same warmth and patience you afforded me when I first started started out on your screens.

That is all :)

xLM

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: new girl:
    Hey all, Just wanted to add that I watched the show last night and Anna was AWESOME for her first night. Anna is also a friend of mine and regardless of my current situation with Sky Poker, and as much as I appreciate all the wonderful support you guys have shown me.. I wish her nothing but the best of luck. It's not easy coming to new channel where everyone else knows each other and there are a lot of 'in jokes'.. It takes a little time to find your feet. Anna is a wonderful new addition to Sky Poker and more than competent.. I know that you will show her the same warmth and patience you afforded me when I first started started out on your screens. That is all :) xLM
    Posted by LML
    IS IT MAY YET??????

Just catching the rerun and Anna seems to be doing a fine job!! More women in poker please...

That is all

;o)

xx
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: new girl:
    Hey all, Just wanted to add that I watched the show last night and Anna was AWESOME for her first night. Anna is also a friend of mine and regardless of my current situation with Sky Poker, and as much as I appreciate all the wonderful support you guys have shown me.. I wish her nothing but the best of luck. It's not easy coming to new channel where everyone else knows each other and there are a lot of 'in jokes'.. It takes a little time to find your feet. Anna is a wonderful new addition to Sky Poker and more than competent.. I know that you will show her the same warmth and patience you afforded me when I first started started out on your screens. That is all :) xLM
    Posted by LML

Once again Lisa, you show the mark of a true lady.  Here's hoping you all the best for your future, where ever it may take you. (Hopefully with a part of it still here at Sky Poker ) 

From what we have seen here at Sky Poker it'll be onwards and upwards with style and grace