You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LAUNCHING TABLES

Hi can anyone help, when i enter a sit & go and press the launch table button nothing happens, i have to go to the my sky poker tab, which then tells me that the game is running but i still can't get on the table, i must have lost at least £15 as the game just carries on without me, its so frustrating, or am i missing something ?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hi doctor, can you launch cash tables?

If not try going to--- control panel--- allow a program through windows firewall--- exceptions--- click on sky poker to add it as an exception--gl

If this works, and if it don't, go to customer care, online chat, tell them what happened, you might get refund--gl
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LAUNCHING TABLES:
    Hi doctor, can you launch cash tables? If not try going to--- control panel--- allow a program through windows firewall--- exceptions--- click on sky poker to add it as an exception--gl  If this works, and if it don't, go to customer care, online chat, tell them what happened, you might get refund--gl
    Posted by oynutter

Yes i can launch cash tables, but not sit & go or tournaments.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LAUNCHING TABLES:
    In Response to Re: LAUNCHING TABLES : Yes i can launch cash tables, but not sit & go or tournaments.
    Posted by THE-DOCTOR

Do you think its because im running mcafee firewall and windows firewall, if so which do i turn off ?

• edited April 2011
    Are you using the download version Doc?