You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread***

Comments

• edited April 2011
    greetings gents.
     things i have never done:-
    i have never had a royal flush.
    i have never kissed a bloke.
    i have never left a wedding sober.
    i have never read a 'mills and boon' book.
    i am sure there are many more things i have never done, but too busy/embarassed to mention them!!
    have a wonderful one.
    laurie/lozgo
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread***:
    I've never seen Star Wars. Question for Trev : Who were the 1st British team to play in Europe? Answer : The mighty Hibernian. Question for James : When analysing on Sky do you ever prevaricate even slightly as you know that potential opponents are watching?
    Posted by bandini
    Question for James: Watching you play heads up recently and the huge swings that happened what is your though process when sitting down against an unknown opponent who could have a few thousand pounds sat in front of them?

Question for Richard: What does prevaricate mean?

Question for Trevor: With the Irish open in full swing at the moment, what's the largest tournament (buy in or field) you've played in and how did you do?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread***:
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : Surely this is not possible?!!!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Pfft, I liked you more when you wrote in pink!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : Question for James: Watching you play heads up recently and the huge swings that happened what is your though process when sitting down against an unknown opponent who could have a few thousand pounds sat in front of them? Question for Richard: What does prevaricate mean? Question for Trevor: With the Irish open in full swing at the moment, what's the largest tournament (buy in or field) you've played in and how did you do?
    Posted by Machka
    Rhetorical question for Machka : Did you go to school in Scotland or England? :-)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : Rhetorical question for Machka : Did you go to school ? :-)
    Posted by bandini
    FYP ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : Rhetorical question for Machka : Did you go to school in Scotland or England? :-)
    Posted by bandini
    School si for lsoers. ;-)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : FYP ;)
    Posted by kaymac
    Can't trick me.  It's a Saturday.  No school until Monday...
  • edited April 2011
    question for trev....when did Arsenal last win the premiere league....not really a question just want to rub him up LOL!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : Pfft, I liked you more when you wrote in pink!
    Posted by Machka
    You've got to mix it up a little.....

• edited April 2011
    mandy if your showing m/c 2, or even if your not, please show this.

i think i got my opponant off the fh on the river turning my hand into a bluff!

ty ty
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : School si for lsoers. ;-)
    Posted by Machka
    Losers who know what rhetorical means ;-)
  • edited April 2011
    how did you do in the open greg?????
  • edited April 2011
    how did you do in the open greg?????
    Posted by pod1
    lasted about 5 mins

standard
  • edited April 2011
    i had noticed lol
  • edited April 2011
    Ive never been to Blackpool never fanced it.

A question as well for Trev

Been playing for a few years just for fun, but have been trying to play to make a profit.  So went to 2/4p paying with decent cards and full buy-in.  Raising and reraiseing, firing every street sometimes.  Lost, lost, any advice.
  • edited April 2011
    mandy if your showing m/c 2, or even if your not, please show this. 364694220 i think i got my opponant off the fh on the river turning my hand into a bluff! ty ty
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    It had already been chosen and is the next hand :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : I like it, Loony. I didn't get on an aeroplane till I was 21.I've  never watched The Sopranos. I've never been to Ibiza. I haven't been to a concert in about 15 years. And I haven't won a live poker tournament since 2009 ...soon to be remedied in Walsall next weekend ;) Anyone else?
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Tut tut Mr Orf........ You've gone down in my opinion, honestly the best thing ever to appear on Tv!! ;)     My confession.... I do not know what  I.T stands for..... please don't tell me, I don't particulary want to know!! Also I have never seen a whole epidode of friends, neither have I ever seen dirty dancing
  • edited April 2011
    Ive never kissed another male ;-)
  • edited April 2011

Luckily the wife is out on a hen party tonight and will never see the show !!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** :You've got to mix it up a little.....
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Messing about with characters and colour is way too much hassle...
    ################################################################################################################################################################
    ################################################################################################################################################################
    ###########################################################################<span style="color:#0400
  • edited April 2011
    Luckily the wife is out on a hen party tonight and will never see the show !!!!!
    Posted by kaymac
    LOL
  • edited April 2011
    Q's for Trev....
    1. Which team did Marc Overmars and Emmanual Petit both join after leaving Arsenal?

A. Barcelona.

2. Who currently wears No 8 for Arsenal?

A. Sammy Nasri

Things I've never done....
    1. Read (or seen) any Harrp Potter!
    2. Won a hand with pocket aces!

Padraig AKA Glenelg
    p.s. Great show as usual!!!!
  • edited April 2011

this is a question for trevial persuit... what is a rhino's horn made of? hair

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night On The Cash Tables with Rich, Trev and LJamesL ***official show thread*** : Can't trick me.  It's a Saturday.  No school until Monday...
    Posted by Machka
    lucky you mine go back wedsnesday
  • edited April 2011
    how many legs does a butterfly have? 6
  • edited April 2011
    Question for Trev

Which British footballer (clue, currently still playing) has scored a hat trick in all 4 divisions, the league cup, the FA cup and for his country?

Rob Earnshaw
  • edited April 2011
    for lJamesL..if you could play anyone and your hand was a complete bluff..who would give you the most pleasure to show the bluff to?
  • edited April 2011
    Ive never been to Blackpool never fanced it. A question as well for Trev Been playing for a few years just for fun, but have been trying to play to make a profit.  So went to 2/4p paying with decent cards and full buy-in.  Raising and reraiseing, firing every street sometimes.  Lost, lost, any advice.
    Posted by chaper
    take up tiddley winks
  • edited April 2011
    Trevor......

Question: Who is the only African player to win FIFAs World Player of the Year Award?

Answer:  George Weah of AC Milan & Liberia in 1994-95.
  • edited April 2011
    a question for trev, will WBA be relagated ??