You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Staking a Don for Leeds

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
It has come to my attention that there is the possibility of an invasion from over the borders to Leeds SPT. After getting a passport, factor 50 SPF Ambre Solaire, an Enlgish phrase-book and a new sense of humour, it seems that one or two are short of the required readies to stake on the alternates list. I speak of one don90 (also known as ...er Don, actually). So, is anyone interested in helping out our Celtic brethren (for a percantage of winnings, of course)? Queue up below...

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Young_gun....not interested in staking but being staked ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Celtic, im blue mate lol.

If anyone is interested i will be going onto the alternates list regardless, give me a pm and ill link them to some videos in which ive been staked to play in the past.

Also free pint on the day for all stakers lol.

P.S. Who can do worse than hoggers in Luton :P
  • edited May 2011
    Don,

Sent you a Pm about Leeds mate

Cheers

Oh and I'll take 10%

• edited May 2011
    Also free pint on the day for all stakers lol
    Added value there, I'll take 10%! Would be more than happy to stake YG if he comes too. Doesn't sound like the best SPT to get in on the alt list though, with numbers being tight as it is?

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Staking a Don for Leeds:
    Don, Sent you a Pm about Leeds mate Cheers Oh and I'll take 10%
    Posted by JockBMW
    Cheers, glad u said i never got the email stateing i had a pm, i usually do.

I best say now, ill take a minimum of 10% too lol. (any excess not staked ontop lol)
  • edited May 2011
    New PM with you Don
  • edited May 2011
    New PM with you Don
    Posted by JockBMW
    got email for that one lol. Really i has no idea why i didnt get it the first time.
  • edited May 2011
    Added value there, I'll take 10%! Would be more than happy to stake YG if he comes too. Doesn't sound like the best SPT to get in on the alt list though, with numbers being tight as it is?
    Posted by DannyMcs
    only messing dude, ill come to another one dont you worry and i may even buy u a beer ;) fantastic gesture still mate
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by DannyMcs
    Yea, hopefully get my name down asap. Be there bang on 12 to do it lol.
  • edited May 2011
    30% staked so far a full 70% to go.
  • edited May 2011
    I'll have the remaining 70% for £700 deal?? ;)

**just messing those that actually want to stake donald he plays a bit live so dont be shy***
  • edited May 2011

How much action do you plan to sell, Don?

• edited May 2011
    How much action do you plan to sell, Don?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Im willing to sell upto 90% of myself tikay. Keeping 10% for my time lol. although to be honest i handnt really though how much to expect. I didnt expect a reply lol.

50-70% would be an awesome result.
  • edited May 2011
    if you were going to go on the alt list regardless of staking then why sell so much?
  • edited May 2011
    if you were going to go on the alt list regardless of staking then why sell so much?
    Posted by hurst05
    in honesty i have enough money but not enough back, although i get paid next week. i have £200 for the weekend and £110 i would have for the alts list. I also feel i play better when im staked (if you want just ask ill pm u to where im staked to play i have videos up as part of my deal)

Although thats after paying for travel.
  • edited May 2011
    I have to go out just now ( live game ) however if anyone else has any questions just post and ill be back around 12/1AM
  • edited May 2011
    im not going to Leeds but i'll be in Cardiff, if you're down again then, i'll take 10%
  • edited May 2011
    Sigh...It would be rude not too, as you're one of my TKPers...you'd better last longer than Greggers though else you're for the high jump ;o)

xx
  • edited May 2011
    they stake anyone on skypoker now...

first Gregadonk and now just thedonk90, who next simsim... ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Couple of questions;

Do you have to be going to stake or are there other ways to pay?

How much is the buy-in?

I'm guessing it's about £200? If I can pay through bank transfer or paypal or something and it's £200 buy-in I'm fit for 10% Don. I'd do it for the fun of the run on my money but I also know how much live experience you have so it's a not bad bet. And most of the opponents will be English anyway won't they? Easy money Donaldo.

Seriously, I'll stake a percentage if it's feasible mate.
  • edited May 2011
    Couple of questions; Do you have to be going to stake or are there other ways to pay? How much is the buy-in? I'm guessing it's about £200? If I can pay through bank transfer or paypal or something and it's £200 buy-in I'm fit for 10% Don. I'd do it for the fun of the run on my money but I also know how much live experience you have so it's a not bad bet. And most of the opponents will be English anyway won't they? Easy money Donaldo. Seriously, I'll stake a percentage if it's feasible mate.
    Posted by bandini
    I know i cant recieve money except day bank transfers for 5 days apparently. I dnt know why, standard i think or id have just taken it via sky lol. Umm if any one knows a way them im sure we could work something out.

40% sold so far.

1. JockBMW
    2. DannyMcs
    3. Trip5
    4. The_Don90

I have some reserve money mate, and just won my accomodation money at live game tonight lol :) So thats not a worry either. Although i had found a cheap BnB that wouldnt hurt me too much anyways.

Irene, i promise i will last longer than hoggers (does doing a Hellmuth and not showing up till level two allowed lol - although i wont do this).
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Staking a Don for Leeds : I know i cant recieve money except day bank transfers for 5 days apparently. I dnt know why, standard i think or id have just taken it via sky lol. Umm if any one knows a way them im sure we could work something out. 40% sold so far. 1. JockBMW 2. DannyMcs 3. Trip5 4. The_Don90 I have some reserve money mate, and just won my accomodation money at live game tonight lol :) So thats not a worry either. Although i had found a cheap BnB that wouldnt hurt me too much anyways. Irene, i promise i will last longer than hoggers (does doing a Hellmuth and not showing up till level two allowed lol - although i wont do this).
    Posted by The_Don90
    You will come the c with the phone companies :-)

You got an account with Full Tilt? I could transfer money that way. No, wait a minute...

lol

Seriously Don, if there's any way I can stake you I will. If Machka's reading you must know ways it can be done?  I'm good for 10% anyway Don. I actually think you might have an edge on an SPT due to your live experience. And the worst I'll get is a wee bit of excitement when listening to the updates. Play your game and don't be scared and I won't care if I lose my stake. Best of bud.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Staking a Don for Leeds : You will come the c with the phone companies :-) You got an account with Full Tilt? I could transfer money that way. No, wait a minute... lol Seriously Don, if there's any way I can stake you I will. If Machka's reading you must know ways it can be done?  I'm good for 10% anyway Don. I actually think you might have an edge on an SPT due to your live experience. And the worst I'll get is a wee bit of excitement when listening to the updates. Play your game and don't be scared and I won't care if I lose my stake. Best of bud.
    Posted by bandini
    No FTP but i have Stars, I actually do have FTP but i have no idea what my login is lol. And im sure its The_don(instert something here) lol.

Im hoping my live experiance will give me a boost.

Surley someone will now lol.
  • edited May 2011
    Don I will give you 10% from my sky account......................

Shame you are not getting staked for the wales leg as im going to try to sat into that one!

If you don't have one already get a paypal account, as it's the easiest way to transfer money.
  • edited May 2011

Ok Don....I am in for 10 %! if this goes ahead.

Get mine of Plop or skippylippytrippy and I will square with them next time I see them if thats ok with them OFC.

TKP FTW!

• edited May 2011
    Don I will give you 10% from my sky account...................... Shame you are not getting staked for the wales leg as im going to try to sat into that one! If you don't have one already get a paypal account, as it's the easiest way to transfer money.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    I was thinking of trying to qualify for that travel price dependant. Although ive already been offered a 20% stake into it. lol. :)

I have no idea how to use paypal.

50% gone. 

1. JockBMW
    2. DannyMcs
    3. Trips
    4. MaxAlly
    5. The_Don90.
  • edited May 2011
    Im gonna try get innit so we can go get smashed, even if dont qualify may go if you batty boys are going.... obv fathead JJ wont go still
  • edited May 2011
    Im gonna try get innit so we can go get smashed, even if dont qualify may go if you batty boys are going.... obv fathead JJ wont go still
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    bribe him with free cider for the weekend.
  • edited May 2011
    I'll take 10% Don

Dave
  • edited May 2011
    I'll take 10% Don Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    60% sold.

1. JockBMW
    2. DannyMcs
    3. Trips
    4. MaxAlly