You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Thewster gets a special invitation.......

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Thewster gets a special invitation.......:
    p.s. im also free to go to madrid. a yorkshireman and a welshman on hand for live updates. :)
    Posted by hurst05

That would be great..............."Ay up ! Welcome t' live updates from Madrid" "Gog flamshingog unboglom wlaomglog flenylinblog" <<that's the welsh bit.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Thewster gets a special invitation....... : That would be great..............."Ay up ! Welcome t' live updates from Madrid" "Gog flamshingog unboglom wlaomglog flenylinblog" <<that's the welsh bit.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    lol ! Quality.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Thewster gets a special invitation....... : See my subsequent Post, Alan. Sam & Praz will not be present, as neither have won an EPT Main Event, (sick brag) & Richard Orford's ability is unknown at present. But I'll ask him on tonight's Show.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    FYP
  • edited May 2011
    Sky Poker are undecided as to whether to send someone out to follow his hand by hand progress, & the Tourney as a whole, but they might..... Mr M said to me yesterday, "if you think it worthwhile, sort out a Hotel, jump on a plane, just sort it & do it". So I might just.   I'm undecided as of yet. There MAY be easier, more cost-effective ways, of doing it, as I have many friends in the Updating business who would deffo assist if asked. We shall see, but I think it's rather exciting. Jules will be wearing his Sky Poker apparel, of course. Look out for the smurf blue hoodie! I reckon if he can take that Tourney down, I could persuade Mr M to put up a little celebration Freeroll, too....
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay, take up the offer, book that hotel and jump on that plane.  Another great chance to spread the Sky Poker brand, Spain is on the allowed list too.

As a female poker related person recently said*, "ooh, Madrid, I can't wait to visit the beach."

*Can't remember exactly who said this.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Thewster gets a special invitation....... : Tikay, take up the offer, book that hotel and jump on that plane.  Another great chance to spread the Sky Poker brand, Spain is on the allowed list too. As a female poker related person recently said*, "ooh, Madrid, I can't wait to visit the beach." *Can't remember exactly who said this.
    Posted by Machka
    +1

Updating this tournament in Madrid - let us know next time and I would deffo "volunteer" :D