You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

have to agree with alot of you on here

13»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I leave that to the experts who design and certify the rng, and make it suitable for people to gamble thousands of pounds on, and fair enough for sky to risk their reputation as a business on. 

I can only control what I do, and how I play, if I get my money in good I make money long term. 

That will never change.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: have to agree with alot of you on here:
    I leave that to the experts who design and certify the rng, and make it suitable for people to gamble thousands of pounds on, and fair enough for sky to risk their reputation as a business on.  I can only control what I do, and how I play, if I get my money in good I make money long term.  That will never change.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Wanna bet :o)

• edited May 2011
    lol, well I am in the middle of a pretty sick downswing.........

as you prob know as I write it in every other post....

But I will keep the faith........

for now !

I ran too good for so long, including last year when the rng was fine, and this year when "something changed" .......... it had to come sooner or later.

I've proved I can win on both rigged and un-rigged rngs. I can do it again.
  • edited May 2011
    lol, well I am in the middle of a pretty sick downswing......... as you prob know as I write it in every other post.... But I will keep the faith........ for now ! I ran too good for so long, including last year when the rng was fine, and this year when "something changed" .......... it had to come sooner or later. I've proved I can win on both rigged and un-rigged rngs. I can do it again.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Me too - prefer to know it isn't rigged though.

• edited May 2011
    Geezer who won the sky roller thing last week got third again tonight.

Must be some player! Or maybe they gave him my run good :(
  • edited May 2011

i would like to see .....this hand from last nights sky roller....

0371086511 hand number-Jackally was on table....

and if memory serves me correct,that game had 22 players with 10 mins to go .....

then 20 players decided they had £100 to blast......and was still 8 under gurantee....

and not mentioning any names,someone in particular has made a habit of going in behind,and coming out in front...

• edited May 2011
     i would like to see .....this hand from last nights sky roller.... 0371086511 hand number-Jackally was on table.... and if memory serves me correct,that game had 22 players with 10 mins to go ..... then 20 players decided they had £100 to blast......and was still 8 under gurantee.... and not mentioning any names,someone in particular has made a habit of going in behind,and coming out in front...
    Posted by djblacke04
    Mickjenn?

When theres massive overlay a rush of late entrants is to be expected. 

If there was only 22 in I reckon even I'd cough up a ton to have a shot.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: have to agree with alot of you on here : Mickjenn? When theres massive overlay a rush of late entrants is to be expected.  If there was only 22 in I reckon even I'd cough up a ton to have a shot.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

erm mickjenn didnt play in it....and why then, didnt you play ?

• edited May 2011
    0.00 in my account.

Wasn't online when it started.

There were more than 22 in it. 

• edited May 2011
    0.00 in my account. Wasn't online when it started. There were more than 22 in it. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

must have been one hell of a downswing...:)

• edited May 2011
    It's quite simple from my view. When we ran the RNG threads, on a number of occasions the management were invited to comment on what was being 'seen' by players. The only reply was that the site has a certificate of conformity for the RNG. When questions were asked no answer was forthcoming. The same questions were asked of the Alderney GGC and RNG testers. They didn't or wouldn't or couldn't answer them. At that point the thread was closed! It seems a simple solution to answer those questions and put this thing to bed once and for all - and yet they don't do that.  I only have one question - WHY?
    Posted by elsadog
    Send in Tommy Vercetti, Nico Belic or one or his peeps. They sorted out Aldeney in every GTA i ever played
  • zanzan
    edited May 2011

anybody know the odds on 1 player getting quads against fh heads up in 10 hands

• edited May 2011
    anybody know the odds on 1 player getting quads against fh heads up in 10 hands
    Posted by zan
    About evens I would say.
  • edited May 2011
    Ive been playing online and live for years and every site is the same always silly calls and runner runners when in a race or the dangle of a carrot on the river to get you to call or my bigger set losing to smaller set, the lower kicker which i find wins 90% of the time when in a race with your AK vrs A3off ect. Yes all this can happen in live and you play more hands online but seriously hand after hand after hand NEVER happens live dosnt matter how many games you play online you have to look at the odds they have to win and at what frequency you lose to such huge odds with the hand you are holding. Say for instance i hold pocket As pre so i raise not shove then 2 players after me go all in so i call of coarse and both the other players are holding pocket 7s! now what can they hit so i lose? im near garanteed to win but NO! guess what they both hit a st8 and knock me out. Thats just one example of what i expect online on all sites not just this one. You know your gonna lose to these silly odds and i get it directly 1 game after the next not just now and again which if you believe in odds would happen vary rarely. So can i believe the odds or play a game when the odds are in my favour, again NO because i know odds dont mean a thing on online. The hands are set up in my opinion and its plain to see if you go in good with your money on a regular basis. I hear a lot of players who dont think its set up say if you get your money in good you will make money in the long run but i disagree. When you get your money in good they always hit with the worst hand possible in a race you lose. So i avoid all ins where ever posible and try to controll my stack and not play bingo with bad palyers. How many times do you see it when you call a mediem stack who shove with any 2 cards so you call with your pocket Qs and they hit 2 pair never just a pair when holding J2. And i find sky one of the worst for this and hardly play on here, only reason i come back is to reasure my self that im just being paranoid but i come back the fist day i win then on day 2 or 3 all of a sudden every single game i lose to stupid calls and lose what i have earned to what would be silly odds for me to lose but i still do. so i wont put any more on anymore and move on to the next. Im a sucker really for playing online and make more money live its more enjoyable and odds make sense.