You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ive had enough im off

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
i'm confuzzled but is the a giggle or real :)

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Im sick of this rigged site, i was playing yesterday and this happened -
    I was under the gun blinds were 10/20 and it was 1st deal of the tourny, we all had 3000 chips. I get dealt 7-3 clubs, happy days, i think, they are the same suit and i have an outside straight draw, so i put the standard raise of 20 big blinds of 400 into the pot. They all fold round to the small blind. He re raises 400 and the big blind folds. As anyone would think, i thought 'you chancer' trying to steal my chips so i call. Out comes the flop and its 7spades , Ace hearts and King diamonds. Happy days im thinking i mean ive hit a pair and im told you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting on the flop, so the chances of him hitting as well must be millions to 1. I put the normal accepted continuation bet of 20 hoping to scare him off, but he's having none of it,he must think im daft as he raises to 400. Im not letting him away that easy so i  call. the turn comes and its a 6 hearts. Now i know im in a strong position, i mean if hes lucky to hit a 6 then i have him beat with my 7's, i decide to slow play and check hoping to catch him out but he does the old double bluff by going1000. I then notice his Avatar - its an old granny, happy days he's a she and probably senile so i go all in, she calls and the river flops 9 clubs. When i see her cards im devistated how lucky can a player be, rag Aces she had i tell you , the Ace of diamonds and the Ace of spades, i tell you something needs to be done about the software on this site because this sort of thing is happening to me far too often for it to be a random coincidence. Does anyone agree with me???
  • edited September 2009
    Best post ever.  Thank you.
  • edited September 2009
    p.s. you shoulda gone all in pre-flop
  • edited September 2009
    if you have to ask you really are a  nutter lol
  • edited September 2009

Lol, I love lonytoons!

Post of the Week contender!

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: ive had enough im off:
    Best post ever.  Thank you.
    Posted by SoLack
    +1
  • edited September 2009
    Hi Looneytoons

Great post :) what more can you say tongue in cheek time well done.
  • edited September 2009
    WOW!!! you have sumed up area51 in 1 post... i love you
  • edited September 2009
    Nice 1 loony top post lol
  • edited September 2009
    lol.   Theres only one loony on this site
  • edited September 2009

Every time I read that Post I lol a little more - it's sheer quality.

It's like Pandora's box. It's full of little unexpected gems.

i put the standard raise of 20 big blinds 200.

flop and its 7spades , Ace hearts and King diamonds. Happy days im thinking i mean ive hit a pair and im told you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting on the flop, so the chances of him hitting as well must be millions to 1

I put the normal accepted continuation bet of 20 hoping to scare him off

I then notice his Avatar - its an old granny, happy days he's a she and probably senile

And here's the best of the lot.....

i have an outside straight draw

Loony - you are a legend.
  • edited September 2009
    Brilliant post, very funny. 
    I hope we see no more "real" posts slagging off the software as this is how silly they sound.
    However saying that my QQ did just lose to AK so i'm off to join JokerStars.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to ive had enough im off:
    Im sick of this rigged site, i was playing yesterday and this happened - I was under the gun blinds were 20/40 and it was 1st deal of the tourny, we all had 3000 chips. I get dealt 7-3 clubs, happy days i think they the same suit and i have an outside straight draw, so i put the standard raise of 20 big blinds 200. They all fold round to the small blind. He re raises 200 and the big blind folds. As anyone would think i thought you chancer trying to steal my chips so i call. Out comes the flop and its 7spades , Ace hearts and King diamonds. Happy days im thinking i mean ive hit a pair and im told you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting on the flop, so the chances of him hitting as well must be millions to 1. I put the normal accepted continuation bet of 20 hoping to scare him off, but they having none of it,he must think im daft he raises to 500. Im not letting him away that easy so i  call. the turn comes and its a 6 hearts. Now i know im in a strong position, i mean if hes lucky to hit a 6 then i have him beat with my 7's, i decide to slow play and check hoping to catch him out but he does the old double bluff by going2000. I then notice his Avatar - its an old granny, happy days he's a she and probably senile so i go all in, she calls and the river flops 9 clubs. When i see her cards im devistated how lucky can a player be, rag Aces she had i tell you , the Ace of diamonds and the Ace of spades, i tell you something needs to be done about the software on this site because this sort of thing is happening to me far too often for it to be a random coincidence. Does anyone agree with me???
    Posted by loonytoons
    Lol

• edited September 2009
    Funny stuff, Loony! :-) LOL
    I think I'll play my next 73s this way
  • edited September 2009
    Im sick of this rigged site, i was playing yesterday and this happened - I was under the gun blinds were 20/40 and it was 1st deal of the tourny, we all had 3000 chips. I get dealt 7-3 clubs, happy days i think they the same suit and i have an outside straight draw, so i put the standard raise of 20 big blinds 200. They all fold round to the small blind. He re raises 200 and the big blind folds. As anyone would think i thought you chancer trying to steal my chips so i call. Out comes the flop and its 7spades , Ace hearts and King diamonds. Happy days im thinking i mean ive hit a pair and im told you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting on the flop, so the chances of him hitting as well must be millions to 1. I put the normal accepted continuation bet of 20 hoping to scare him off, but they having none of it,he must think im daft he raises to 500. Im not letting him away that easy so i  call. the turn comes and its a 6 hearts. Now i know im in a strong position, i mean if hes lucky to hit a 6 then i have him beat with my 7's, i decide to slow play and check hoping to catch him out but he does the old double bluff by going2000. I then notice his Avatar - its an old granny, happy days he's a she and probably senile so i go all in, she calls and the river flops 9 clubs. When i see her cards im devistated how lucky can a player be, rag Aces she had i tell you , the Ace of diamonds and the Ace of spades, i tell you something needs to be done about the software on this site because this sort of thing is happening to me far too often for it to be a random coincidence. Does anyone agree with me???
    Posted by loonytoons
    LOONY,

RIGHT A WEEKLY POST M8 , THIS WAS BETTER THAN TOMMY COOPER, DAVE ALLEN AND BILLY CONNOLY ALL ROLLED INTO ONE

THX M8 U SO CHEERED ME UP , UR CLASS
  • edited September 2009

brilliant post m8 the more times i read it the funnier it gets.only problem is some of the wingers who keep slagging off this site probably play just as in your post.LOL
  • edited September 2009
    LOL very funny, actually had me laughin out loud...quality mate
  • edited September 2009
    sorry loony but 7-3 would of bin in dustybin faster than that, granny had pocket aces u say, well granny did not have to hit
    i think u dug your own grave there m8.but at the same time i do know what u mean about the generator to me the generator seems to be a brand new set of cards well numbers as there called in online poker

all the best at the tables be lucky from lucky
  • edited September 2009
  • edited September 2009
    sorry loony but 7-3 would of bin in dustybin faster than that, granny had pocket aces u say, well granny did not have to hit i think u dug your own grave there m8.but at the same time i do know what u mean about the generator to me the generator seems to be a brand new set of cards well numbers as there called in online poker            all the best at the tables be lucky from lucky
    Posted by lucky77777
     lolololololololololololololol

I didnt think it was possible, but that might actually be funnier than the original post?!?!?!?!
  • edited September 2009
  • edited September 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    your name says it all? u cant be for real?
  • edited September 2009
    im glad i can be of use lol
  • edited September 2009
    The Granny played the Ace diamonds, Ace spades ...................what a fish, they're not even suited.

Great post m8.
  • edited September 2009
    Loony i cant stop laughing.Great post.
  • edited September 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    i dont like to criticise loonytoons but you are a very poor player!
    you should not be raising with 74s you must wait untill others go all in pre and then you call,this is basic sky poker so this leads me to think you are a very inexperienced player.
    i hope you will regard this as constructive criticism and not be offended.

ps..if you need any advice on playing 2/4 off suit please dont hesitate to pm me...

cheers daveyzz

• edited September 2009
    hi loony

this may hopefully give an explanation.

this is why i dont play unless I have my readers on and a bleeding good magnifying glass.

http://www.billrini.com/2004/11/30/proof-that-online-poker-is-rigged/

always be vigilant
  • edited September 2009
    hi loony this may hopefully give an explanation. this is why i dont play unless I have my readers on and a bleeding good magnifying glass. http://www.billrini.com/2004/11/30/proof-that-online-poker-is-rigged/ always be vigilant
    Posted by dodgydaz
    This post just keeps on giving just brilliant
  • edited September 2009
    lonny u any relation 2 nutter lol very funny m8 wd