You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ive had enough im off

Comments

• edited September 2009
    In Response to ive had enough im off:
      I get dealt 7-3 clubs, Posted by loonytoons
    Always worth playing this hand because you can hit a straight flush on the flop.
  • edited September 2009
       7 3 off suit standard cards to me,  play them all the time, £50 down,  but got hopes.!!!!!
  • edited September 2009
    Jesus christ, that's the funniest thing I have ever read LMAO !! RESPECT TO YOU.
  • edited September 2009
    Best post I have ever read.
    Deserves a spot prize from Sky for giving everyone a good laugh.
  • edited September 2009
    just got in from my pool match and thank the lord i read this, its the funniest thing ever!!!!!!

POST OF THE WEEK
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: ive had enough im off:
    Best post I have ever read. Deserves a spot prize from Sky for giving everyone a good laugh.
    Posted by apollo_11
    I don't have a Live Show this week, but if I did, I'd read it out & make sure it got a Spot-Prize - it's a classic.

The Moaning Minnies - who all seem to suddenly appear late on a Saturday night - do get on my nerves a bit, but that loonytoons Post more than makes up for them.

It's nice to see a bit more humour here.
  • edited September 2009
     Miss read your post.  Blimmy 7 3 [ suited ] you lucky B the number of times I've nearly won with thoes.
  • edited September 2009
    Very nice ...luv it !!  ..Think i'll go for a drink down the pub and tell the regulars .. they'll love it !!

Oh the pub ..    The Coc'k and Pullit ...  ?

Mind you,   the landlords a       W~~~~R  !!

nice  one loony   :))
  • edited September 2009
    Made me laugh imo.
  • edited September 2009
    Im sick of this rigged site, i was playing yesterday and this happened - I was under the gun blinds were 10/20 and it was 1st deal of the tourny, we all had 3000 chips. I get dealt 7-3 clubs, happy days, i think, they are the same suit and i have an outside straight draw, so i put the standard raise of 20 big blinds of 400 into the pot. They all fold round to the small blind. He re raises 400 and the big blind folds. As anyone would think, i thought 'you chancer' trying to steal my chips so i call. Out comes the flop and its 7spades , Ace hearts and King diamonds. Happy days im thinking i mean ive hit a pair and im told you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting on the flop, so the chances of him hitting as well must be millions to 1. I put the normal accepted continuation bet of 20 hoping to scare him off, but he's having none of it,he must think im daft as he raises to 400. Im not letting him away that easy so i  call. the turn comes and its a 6 hearts. Now i know im in a strong position, i mean if hes lucky to hit a 6 then i have him beat with my 7's, i decide to slow play and check hoping to catch him out but he does the old double bluff by going1000. I then notice his Avatar - its an old granny, happy days he's a she and probably senile so i go all in, she calls and the river flops 9 clubs. When i see her cards im devistated how lucky can a player be, rag Aces she had i tell you , the Ace of diamonds and the Ace of spades, i tell you something needs to be done about the software on this site because this sort of thing is happening to me far too often for it to be a random coincidence. Does anyone agree with me???
    Posted by loonytoons
      hiya loony--i regularly visit area 51 in search of solid proof that this site is rigged--- and now ---at last---i have found it--cheers loony--and just in case there are still players out there that think this site is bonafide and honest---let me tell you here and now----i have been hosting and playing live tournaments for 5 years now--with all kinds of players at every level of skill --and this scenario has never--ever-- happened in any live game i have ever played in ---ever--Obviously this is because its impossible--and could never happen live--unless the dealer was  cheating and dealing from the bottom of the deck--come on now lads--you've seen at least hundreds of thousands of hands ---have you seen this happen?---i think not---what have you got to say for yourselves sky?---eh?---eh---come on---get out of that one --YOU CANT---SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL COME CLEAN AND ADMIT THAT LOONYTOONS HAS RUMBLED YOUR LITTLE GAME AND CLOSE THIS SITE DOWN NOW--BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD GETS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS THREAD AND YOU FIND YOURSELVES LEAVING COURT BANKRUPT--WITH NO MORE GAMBLING SITES---AND NO MORE TELLY!!
  • edited September 2009
    Fantastic post - I love it.

If you wrote a "Loonytoon's Super System", I'd buy it.
    I'm sure that you'd find lots of players willing to contribute a chapter each. A quick scour of Area 51 would provide a long list.

• edited September 2009
    Fantastic post - I love it. If you wrote a "Loonytoon's Super System", I'd buy it. I'm sure that you'd find lots of players willing to contribute a chapter each. A quick scour of Area 51 would provide a long list.
    Posted by MereNovice
    hahahahaha i had to read that twice and thought what the hel is this a joke then i read evry1 elses and realised it is a joke. lol funny.
  • edited September 2009
    Made me laugh imo.
    Posted by Chompy_imo
    +1

:)
  • edited September 2009
    Classic post ,i suppose i should look for more outside draws!
  • edited March 2010
    Im sick of this rigged site, i was playing yesterday and this happened - I was under the gun blinds were 10/20 and it was 1st deal of the tourny, we all had 3000 chips. I get dealt 7-3 clubs, happy days, i think, they are the same suit and i have an outside straight draw, so i put the standard raise of 20 big blinds of 400 into the pot. They all fold round to the small blind. He re raises 400 and the big blind folds. As anyone would think, i thought 'you chancer' trying to steal my chips so i call. Out comes the flop and its 7spades , Ace hearts and King diamonds. Happy days im thinking i mean ive hit a pair and im told you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting on the flop, so the chances of him hitting as well must be millions to 1. I put the normal accepted continuation bet of 20 hoping to scare him off, but he's having none of it,he must think im daft as he raises to 400. Im not letting him away that easy so i  call. the turn comes and its a 6 hearts. Now i know im in a strong position, i mean if hes lucky to hit a 6 then i have him beat with my 7's, i decide to slow play and check hoping to catch him out but he does the old double bluff by going1000. I then notice his Avatar - its an old granny, happy days he's a she and probably senile so i go all in, she calls and the river flops 9 clubs. When i see her cards im devistated how lucky can a player be, rag Aces she had i tell you , the Ace of diamonds and the Ace of spades, i tell you something needs to be done about the software on this site because this sort of thing is happening to me far too often for it to be a random coincidence. Does anyone agree with me???
    Posted by loonytoons
    loony this should have been nominated for thread of the week!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Loving the repeated use of the phrase "happy days".
  • edited March 2010
    sorry loony but 7-3 would of bin in dustybin faster than that, granny had pocket aces u say, well granny did not have to hit i think u dug your own grave there m8.but at the same time i do know what u mean about the generator to me the generator seems to be a brand new set of cards well numbers as there called in online poker            all the best at the tables be lucky from lucky
    Posted by lucky77777
    HEAR HEAR

Yes you do get that sort of vib in mad moments but if you don't trust the software why are you here posting?
    And I would add that I do on the odd occation go with a rubbish hand but the last thing I would do is moan when I was out drawn/bet/played...the game is named poker not joker
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to ive had enough im off : loony this should have been nominated for thread of the week!!!
    Posted by webby234
    Probably would have been if they had been running the competition back in September lol
  • edited March 2010
    stupid granny, i thought your pre flop play would have scared her off! lol
  • edited March 2010
    ive never laughed so much thank,s loony made my day
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ive had enough im off : Probably would have been if they had been running the competition back in September lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    any thread could have been nominated for thread of the week on the first one
  • edited March 2010
    Excellent post Loony well done mate this should be a compulsory read for all the people who come on ranting about bad beats.
  • igeige
    edited March 2010
    thats the funniest post ive ever seen lol
  • edited March 2010
    enjoyed this, but please stop giving my secret game away loony, lol more please
  • edited March 2010
    Loony you are my hero!!
  • edited March 2010
    How far back did you have to go to recycle this relic?
  • edited March 2010
    Jez id forgotten this one, but ive improved a bit since then, i now only bet with rag aces and above lol, well to tell the truth, im still betting with anything lol, this brings back memories.
  • edited March 2010
    Loonytoons,  you cad, pistols at dawn I say.  you've been stealing my material.  See "Stupid Calls" which I have just bumped.

PISTOLS AT DAWN I SAY 

(PS  The Granny Avatar, was a belter,  very nearly wet myself reading that)