You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COULD U FOLD

2»

Comments

• edited September 2009
    hi kev m8 ,when i floped the nut str8 ,i felt i was 28 million miles ahead and was  thinking ,how am i gonna get paid ......then 2 players shove all in ,and im thinking this an absolute dream of a hand...... most players that have replied to this thread said ,they would instant call, snap call ,wud call in 0.0001 seconds  ,which normally i would have done ,but i was a little curious 2 now why 2 players wud shove allin on a 5 high board,,,,,,,,,,even tho im holding the nuts......has some1 got a3  ,{un raised pot}possibly? but there was a flush draw there...has some1 hit a set ,im gonna have 2 avoid the board pairing ,i dont like that flush draw ...i really did not like that flush draw ,in this particular hand ,my [gut feeling} was, he was gonna hit it ,even tho im holding the nuts ,,,,,,,,,,,,so ive now gone from feeling 28 million miles ahead ,{ive got the nuts}to being in a race ,,,,,,now i dont feel  that my hand is as  far ahead as i first thought,,,,,,,, the bottom line was ,i dont like that flush draw ,my gut feelin says hes gonna hit it {even tho im holding the nuts } i seriously thought of folding ,but reluctantly made the call ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he hit his flush on the turn ,which proved my gut feeling 2 b correct ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i put this thread on here 2 show that ,1 minute im thinking how do i get paid im miles ahead ,to actually thinkin of folding the nuts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can play poker m8 lol  bblukky
  • edited October 2009