You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment (apart from DuecesLive,

My Live + online HH over last 9 days, (significant pots)

QQ vs K2 (raised big pre K10556 (3LC)
A9 vs A3 AAK83 (6%)
AQ vs AJ AJJ52 (3LC)
AJ vs K7 A4K57 (10%)
A10 vs K7 A105KK (6%)
AA vs 99 Q862 9 (4.4%)
AJ vs 55 JJ97 5 (4.4%)
AQ vs 77 AQ487 (4.4% back to back hands)
AA vs AK 10JQA5 (ridiculous)
AA vs 88 vs 87 A8564 (17%)
AA vs 67 8925K (17%)
AAvs JQ 10K479 (3%)
KK vs 67 67104A (?)

Mix in a dozen or so gut shot insane hits + bad 2 prs on river.  These are a mixture of live and online.  Just really awful hands as your going broke on virtually all of them, given strength of hand till river spawn card shows up.  Am a big fan of pot control, but know real reason to pot control these hands, just looking to extract.  Have lost the best part of 3K in last 9 days, s am pretty sure I'd give you a run for your money running bad wise.

Hope it turns round for you bud.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    My month-long MTT downswing continues (across sites, not confined to Sky). I thought I'd try my luck the 9-45 and 10-45 £3.30 Bounty Hunter tournaments this morning. These two exit hands that occured within a couple of minutes of each other and are typical of my current run of luck. Variance is really biting me on the bum at the moment.

Hand 1 (9-45) - We've been playing for an 1 & 3/4 hours, I'm in 5th/17 from 85 entrants, 10 get paid. This pot is played against the runaway chip leader, I get it in on the flop with 80% equity for a pot that will move me up to 2nd in chips, my equity increase to 88.7% on the turn, my opponent rivers one of his 6 outs to win the pot and eliminate me.

Hand 2 (10-45) - I get it all-in on the flop with TPTK and 86.7% equity against an underpair. By the turn I have 95.5% equity, then my opponent manages to river a 2-outer to eliminate me.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    bellboy2 Small blind  200.00 200.00 30195.00
    GaryQQQ Big blind  400.00 600.00 8925.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

martin111 Fold     
    craigkebab Fold     
    CJ111 Fold     
    winder500 Fold     
    bellboy2 Call  200.00 800.00 29995.00
    GaryQQQ Raise  1000.00 1800.00 7925.00
    bellboy2 Call  1000.00 2800.00 28995.00
    Flop

bellboy2 Bet  1200.00 4000.00 27795.00
    GaryQQQ All-in  7925.00 11925.00 0.00
    bellboy2 Call  6725.00 18650.00 21070.00
    bellboy2 Show
    • J

GaryQQQ Show
    • A
    • A

Turn

River

• J

bellboy2 Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 10s 18650.00  39720.00

wayne1966 Small blind  15.00 15.00 2185.00
    sjb10000 Big blind  30.00 45.00 1615.00
      Your hole cards
    • J
    • A

tednet Fold     
    mel1961 Fold     
    Ivey920 Fold     
    GaryQQQ Raise  90.00 135.00 1672.50
    wayne1966 Raise  315.00 450.00 1870.00
    sjb10000 Fold     
    GaryQQQ Call  240.00 690.00 1432.50
    Flop

• J

wayne1966 Bet  600.00 1290.00 1270.00
    GaryQQQ All-in  1432.50 2722.50 0.00
    wayne1966 Call  832.50 3555.00 437.50
    wayne1966 Show

GaryQQQ Show
    • J
    • A

Turn

River

wayne1966 Win Three 10s 3555.00  3992.50
  • edited May 2011
    wow gary, u are running terrible. that first hand is so sick.

chin up and keep grinding.
  • edited May 2011

Unlucky Gary, I feel your pain. I must of been bubble boy more times than anyone on here in the last 6 months but know, like you, are not doing anything drastically wrong. Hang in there mate and I hope it turns around for you soon. It better for me or I will have to get a milk round to make ends meet, and I ain't a morning person!, lol.

BTW...The 'rule according to area51' is that in a B/H (regardless of actual cards), the bigger chip stack ALWAYS wins. Hope this helps :))
  • edited May 2011
    Don't worry, you're not the only one :) just recovering from another horror session today. I get teased with a short session where things go my way for a while, then just battered with a ream of bad beats again.
    Mflint1982 Small blind   150.00 150.00 1550.00
    FLOORMOP Big blind   300.00 450.00 1867.50
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A

DeucesLive All-in   1880.00 2330.00 0.00
    isiuldor2 All-in   4872.50 7202.50 0.00
    deadman370 Fold        
    Mflint1982 Fold        
    FLOORMOP Fold        
    isiuldor2 Unmatched bet   2992.50 4210.00 2992.50
    DeucesLive Show
    • Q
    • A

isiuldor2 Show
    • Q
    • K

Flop

Turn

River

• K

isiuldor2 Win Pair of Kings 4210.00   7202.50
    Tigger5 Small blind   150.00 150.00 1160.00
    RELLENTLES Big blind   300.00 450.00 4515.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A

DeucesLive All-in   1525.00 1975.00 0.00
    Elwoodblue Fold        
    Tigger5 All-in   1160.00 3135.00 0.00
    RELLENTLES Fold        
    DeucesLive Unmatched bet   215.00 2920.00 215.00
    Tigger5 Show
    • A
    • J

DeucesLive Show
    • Q
    • A

Flop

Turn

• J

River

Tigger5 Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 9s 2920.00   2920.00
    ob1kenobi Small blind   75.00 75.00 2460.00
    poppy765 Big blind   150.00 225.00 2980.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

lees180 Fold        
    DeucesLive All-in   1855.00 2080.00 0.00
    11SK11 Call   1855.00 3935.00 470.00
    ob1kenobi Fold        
    poppy765 Fold        
    DeucesLive Show
    • A
    • Q

11SK11 Show
    • Q
    • J

Flop

Turn

River

• Q

11SK11 Win Flush to the Queen 3935.00   4405.00
    Saved my favourite to last though. The old 4 flush AA vs AA is always a peach.
    xbootneck2 Small blind   75.00 75.00 3655.00
    JingleMa Big blind   150.00 225.00 2175.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

mum26 Raise   300.00 525.00 3695.00
    DeucesLive All-in   1950.00 2475.00 0.00
    xbootneck2 Call   1875.00 4350.00 1780.00
    JingleMa Fold        
    mum26 Fold        
    xbootneck2 Show
    • A
    • A

DeucesLive Show
    • A
    • A

Flop

• Q

Turn

River

• J

xbootneck2 Win Flush to the Ace 4350.00   6130.00
    Seen plenty around me too, it's just the way it goes sometimes. Shame a heap of mine came just when I stepped up a level though, now back down to rebuild agian... *sigh*

• edited May 2011
    Nothing quite as grim as the AA vs AA suckout 4 to flush.

Interestingly, your called my marginal hands in real marginal spots in these hands (other than last).  Solid thinking poker out there :p.  Hand 1 and 3 are just dreadful.
  • edited May 2011

I love bad beat threads :D:D:D
  • edited May 2011
    im sorry to say gary, im currently down 28 bis this mnth(was 35!!) roll on june and a change in fortune pleeeese   phil
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Deuces,

Could I ask why you went all-in on the first two?

Also, bad luck on 3rd. Had that happen to me last week and I don't play anywhere near the number of hands you play!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment:
    In Response to Deuces, Could I ask why you went all-in on the first two? Also, bad luck on 3rd. Had that happen to me last week and I don't play anywhere near the number of hands you play!! p 
    Posted by Glenelg

Not trying to hijack your question, but was about to start a thread regarding people limping short stack in Tournaments.

So am not answering your question but sincerely put a question to you, as  I think your likely the perfect candidate to answer it.  Questions being (1) why wouldnt you go all with those hands?, (2) why wouldnt you go allin in that position? (3) why wouldnt you go all wiith those stacks?

Sincere Q's as I've seen people doing this a lot lately, I have my opinion but would love to hear your thinking before I put my thoughts out there (if thats ok).
  • edited May 2011

Thanks for posting Dueces, I don't feel quite so bad now I know I'm not alone, that AA v AA hand in particular is sick.

I'm trying to stay philosophical, all I can do is get my chips in good, bad luck can't last forever. I feel like I'm not tilting and still playing well, my roll has taken quite a hit lately but it's still in pretty good shape. I keep reminding myself that despite this run I've made a 4-figure profit so far this year, not bad for a low stakes recreational player. When my cards start holding as often as they should and I can win my fair share of flips I know I'll be back to winning ways.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment:
    In Response to Re: I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment : Not trying to hijack your question, but was about to start a thread regarding people limping short stack in Tournaments. So am not answering your question but sincerely put a question to you, as  I think your likely the perfect candidate to answer it.  Questions being (1) why wouldnt you go all with those hands? , (2) why wouldnt you go all in in that position? (3) why wouldnt you go all wiith those stacks? Sincere Q's as I've seen people doing this a lot lately, I have my opinion but would love to hear your thinking before I put my thoughts out there (if thats ok).
    Posted by AMYBR
    Hi, no worries for hijack. I suppose I show my inexperience by saying that (even with AQo) I think I'm putting my tourney at risk by all-in.  If I can see a cheap flop I'll take it?  I've got 15 BB's, couple of orbits, I might even hit AA,KK,QQ,1010! Or as sometimes happens I pick up a small blind.
    Having said that I've gone all-in recently oop with 30BB's with 98o! lol

I know, position, position, position!!
    Pad (doused in petrol! apply match and walk away!)
  • edited May 2011
    You mention the 1st two hands especially where dueces jams Apic UTG with 6 and then 5 BB's.  I've seen people limp in these spots alot lately and I've put it down to people not wanting to put their tournament at risk.

But your risking more by limping in the longrun, I really cant imagine why anybody wouldnt be allin, or worse still, limp into the pot. Limping with 5 or 6 BB's is just unthinkable to me, yet I'm seeing it constantly.

Heck, maybe its me thats wrong though
  • edited May 2011
    In a shorthanded game, AQ is an absolute monster- trust me, I'd jam with a lot worse!! 

Something which might interest you is the 'gap theory', which essentially boils down to the fact that you can jam with any two, but you need a much stronger hand to call with. 

If you assign a range to someone of, let's say, the top 30% of poker hands- and you can 100% definitively say that he will jam with any hand landing in that bracket, you can only call with the top 15% or better. Same goes for someone jamming literally every hand- you have to wait until you get a hand in the top 50% or better before you can call them.

See why that is? If someone is capable of jamming with 72, your 89 is ahead of that. But they could just as easily be jamming with 9-10 or better, which dominates you. The person getting their chips in first is at a MASSIVE advantage.

In these scenarios, it's even more simple- I have only 5/6bbs behind. There's no way off this for me, limping commits ~20% of my stack without getting anyone out, and raising commits even more. I don't really want to see a flop with AQ, I miss it 2/3 of the time, so I want everyone out preflop. If I'm unlucky enough to get called by a big hand, I dominate most, am in a race with some and only in REALLY bad shape against QQ/KK/AA and AK. Definitely the sort of odds I like.

*edit* oh, and Gary- misery definitely loves company!! When runs are really bad it's always nice to see other experienced players going through the same, it makes me feel a whole lot better in a totally selfish way. :)
  • edited May 2011
    You mention the 1st two hands especially where dueces jams Apic UTG with 6 and then 5 BB's.  I've seen people limp in these spots alot lately and I've put it down to people not wanting to put their tournament at risk. But your risking more by limping in the longrun, I really cant imagine why anybody wouldnt be allin, or worse still, limp into the pot. Limping with 5 or 6 BB's is just unthinkable to me, yet I'm seeing it constantly. Heck, maybe its me thats wrong though
    Posted by AMYBR
    I'm not saying I'm right. Just as a newby it's prob what I would have done!  Not now tho - I'm all-in!

I'm guessing "over time" your way is best? 
    P
  • edited May 2011
    In a shorthanded game, AQ is an absolute monster- trust me, I'd jam with a lot worse!!  Something which might interest you is the 'gap theory', which essentially boils down to the fact that you can jam with any two, but you need a much stronger hand to call with.  If you assign a range to someone of, let's say, the top 30% of poker hands- and you can 100% definitively say that he will jam with any hand landing in that bracket,   you can only call with the top 15% or better. Same goes for someone jamming literally every hand- you have to wait until you get a hand in the top 50% or better before you can call them. See why that is? If someone is capable of jamming with 72, your 89 is ahead of that. But they could just as easily be jamming with 9-10 or better, which dominates you. The person getting their chips in first is at a MASSIVE advantage. In these scenarios, it's even more simple- I have only 5/6bbs behind. There's no way off this for me, limping commits ~20% of my stack without getting anyone out, and raising commits even more. I don't really want to see a flop with AQ, I miss it 2/3 of the time, so I want everyone out preflop. If I'm unlucky enough to get called by a big hand, I dominate most, am in a race with some and only in REALLY bad shape against QQ/KK/AA and AK. Definitely the sort of odds I like. Posted by DeucesLive
    Thanks Deuces. I know this is prob a correct play over time but I suppose my inexperience prevents me "shoving"?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment : I'm not saying I'm right. Just as a newby it's prob what I would have done!  Not now tho - I'm all-in! I'm guessing "over time" your way is best?  P
    Posted by Glenelg
    I wasnt having a dig bud, just genuinely cant see straight at moment.  Beginning to think all the internet whizz kids have too many plays in their book :p
  • edited May 2011
    yea, shoving when short is something you'll have to get used to- you have to just suck it up and prepare to get beat sometimes. If you're below 10 and you have a solid hand, stick it in the middle- if you take down the blinds only, result- 1.5bbs is a 15% stack increase minimum. If you get called, rely on the strength of your hand to hopefully pull the pot through and get a full double up.

Quietly waiting for aces and kings is a surefire recipe to die a slow tourney death- when you finally get them, you're guaranteed action but not guaranteed to win, so you still could end up out. If you don't end up out, you have the same chips you had half an hour ago but with inflated blinds.

Embrace the race! You're only inexperienced while you keep making inexperienced moves- force yourself into the mindset that when you are below 10bbs, you have two buttons and two buttons only- allin, or fold. NEVER DO ANYTHING ELSE.

Then you have nothing to worry about! :)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment : I wasnt having a dig bud, just genuinely cant see straight at moment.  Beginning to think all the internet whizz kids have too many plays in their book :p
    Posted by AMYBR
    I know that.lol! I really appreciate your replies to ALL my posts. Def no offence taken. I'm a (genuine) newby to poker and want to learn from the best and that's why I post and am always open to constructive criticism.  
    Pad 
  • edited May 2011
    yea, shoving when short is something you'll have to get used to- you have to just suck it up and prepare to get beat sometimes. If you're below 10 and you have a solid hand, stick it in the middle- if you take down the blinds only, result- 1.5bbs is a 15% stack increase minimum. If you get called, rely on the strength of your hand to hopefully pull the pot through and get a full double up. Quietly waiting for aces and kings is a surefire recipe to die a slow tourney death- when you finally get them, you're guaranteed action but not guaranteed to win, so you still could end up out. If you don't end up out, you have the same chips you had half an hour ago but with inflated blinds. Embrace the race! You're only inexperienced while you keep making inexperienced moves- force yourself into the mindset that when you are below 10bbs, you have two buttons and two buttons only- allin, or fold. NEVER DO ANYTHING ELSE. Then you have nothing to worry about! :)
    Posted by DeucesLive
    GREAT post Deuces! Is that TK? lol. Where is it from? Sounds like I need that book. I do hope it's the Barry Carter one I won last week.
    Pad
  • edited May 2011
    lol, it's not a direct quote, that's entirely my own work! ;)

probably in quite a few poker books and posts around this forum in some form or another, though. It's a bit of a TK-ism, I must admit. :)
  • edited May 2011
    lol, it's not a direct quote, that's entirely my own work! ;) probably in quite a few poker books and posts around this forum in some form or another, though. It's a bit of a TK-ism, I must admit. :)
    Posted by DeucesLive
    Oh that's different! In that case I'm gonna dismiss it! LOL! Only joking! It sounds VERY good advice!
    I've come to realise I've got SOOO much to learn, I try to take in all the advice I'm given/read and then when I'm in a tourney and I get e.g. AQo oop... the mist descends and I think "Bu gga! this could be my exit!" so I l**p just to see the flop. I'm trying, i'm really trying!

P
  • edited May 2011
    Oh, and Gary- here's another one. Got myself a deep run in mini primo, decent stack, GREAT spot to double through and have a winning stack. Could just see my hand getting counterfeited as soon as the cards turned, though. So frustrating.
    ALEX29 Small blind   200.00 200.00 12565.00
    DeucesLive Big blind   400.00 600.00 4845.00
      Your hole cards

scott_ox Fold        
    potter55 Call   400.00 1000.00 9198.75
    CuriousKev Fold        
    cazzie2412 Fold        
    ALEX29 Fold        
    DeucesLive Check        
    Flop

DeucesLive Check        
    potter55 Bet   1000.00 2000.00 8198.75
    DeucesLive All-in   4845.00 6845.00 0.00
    potter55 Call   3845.00 10690.00 4353.75
    DeucesLive Show

potter55 Show
    • A

Turn

River

• A

potter55 Win Two Pairs, Aces and 10s 10690.00   15043.75
    *edit* here, add another one to the list! One of these days I'll get my chips in miles ahead and it'll hold up. Getting a tad ridic, hope my luck turns before I burn my BR too low.
    ginger777 Small blind   10.00 10.00 1930.00
    DeucesLive Big blind   20.00 30.00 1980.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

bea5t Raise   40.00 70.00 1992.50
    BaldSwan Fold        
    QUIGGELS Fold        
    cymason08 Fold        
    ginger777 Call   30.00 100.00 1900.00
    DeucesLive Raise   80.00 180.00 1900.00
    bea5t Raise   240.00 420.00 1752.50
    ginger777 Fold        
    DeucesLive Call   180.00 600.00 1720.00
    Flop

• A

DeucesLive Check        
    bea5t Bet   300.00 900.00 1452.50
    DeucesLive All-in   1720.00 2620.00 0.00
    bea5t Call   1420.00 4040.00 32.50
    DeucesLive Show
    • K
    • A

bea5t Show
    • A
    • J

Turn

• J

River

bea5t Win Two Pairs, Aces and Jacks 4040.00   4072.50
  • edited May 2011
    Awful stuff Dueces, I've decided to amend the thread title. Like me me I expect you're at the point where you're totally resigned to what's coming on the river every time you're ahead in an all-in situation.

I feel a bit better after actually managing to cash in a £5 DYM last night, the first one of those I've played for ages. I figured I didn't necessarily need to rely on my cards holding up to make top 3, I relied on sitting back and watch my opponents knock each other out, which they very kindly did.
  • edited May 2011

I beg to differ gary in tourneys i am running like death last month i think that long seems longer

• edited May 2011

I come back to this thread just to console myself that i am not the only one getting it in good only to be outdrawn and rivered, I play well until the all in moment and as illustrated continually get outdrawn, but we all know just to keep plugging away and it will turn around (wont it?)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceHAILHAIL88 Small blind  100.00 100.00 2745.00 JONONZIE Big blind  200.00 300.00 4450.00  Your hole cards Q Q    PETEN666 Raise  600.00 900.00 640.00 diesel4 Fold     ITCHYBALLS Call  600.00 1500.00 5555.00 fab5 Fold     HAILHAIL88 Fold     JONONZIE Raise  1600.00 3100.00 2850.00 PETEN666 All-in  640.00 3740.00 0.00 ITCHYBALLS Call  1200.00 4940.00 4355.00 Flop  J 10 6    JONONZIE All-in  2850.00 7790.00 0.00 ITCHYBALLS Call  2850.00 10640.00 1505.00 JONONZIE Show Q Q    PETEN666 Show 7 7    ITCHYBALLS Show J K    Turn  6    River  K    ITCHYBALLS Win Two Pairs, Kings and Jacks 10640.00  12145.00

• edited May 2011
    yea, consoling yourself with others misfortune is always great. ^^ 

It's like that classic thing with school exams- you utterly fail at an exam, and you feel really bad- until everyone else comes out saying they failed too. Then you feel like a success.

Despite the fact that whatever they did, you still failed. We're a funny race.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I don't think anybody on the site can be running worse than me at the moment : Oh that's different! In that case I'm gonna dismiss it! LOL! Only joking! It sounds VERY good advice! I've come to realise I've got SOOO much to learn, I try to take in all the advice I'm given/read and then when I'm in a tourney and I get e.g. AQo oop... the mist descends and I think "Bu gga! this could be my exit!" so I l**p just to see the flop. I'm trying, i'm really trying! P
    Posted by Glenelg
    The thing about this sort of thinking is that when you do lose you have convinced yourself that is was always gonna happen regardless as to how you played it. I think there are a possible 169 starting hands in holdem and when holding AQ and a short stack you only really have to be worried about 4 of them. When you are a short stack people's calling hands increase as shown in deuceslives examples QJ eg which is perfect and what you really want people to be calling you with. If you limp then the 63's 10 5's and such hands can have serious potential. But just to keep you worried il post a worst come to the worst example lol
    121285 Small blind  50.00 50.00 2075.00
    bbloyal Big blind  100.00 150.00 1595.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

leon621 All-in  1260.00 1410.00 0.00
    kirbsuk83 Fold     
    PjPirate Fold     
    121285 All-in  2075.00 3485.00 0.00
    bbloyal Fold     
    121285 Unmatched bet  865.00 2620.00 865.00
    121285 Show
    • A
    • A

leon621 Show
    • A
    • Q

Flop

• Q

Turn

• K

River

121285 Win Pair of Aces 2620.00  3485.00

• edited May 2011
    If you limp then the 63's 10 5's and such hands can have serious potential. But just to keep you worried il post a worst come to the worst example lol

I feel for you leon! lol.  If only you'd waited!  I'm joking of course. Thanks for posting that, cheered me up!
    pad
  • edited May 2011
    Here, have some more to keep yourself feeling good. Just doesn't end. Had a few where I've run into monsters with legit hands as well- feels just as bad (I'm looking at you and your kings, Shanx!!!)
    Rumpy Small blind   50.00 50.00 1600.00
    DeucesLive Big blind   100.00 150.00 2567.50
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

mickyg52 Fold        
    playcards Fold        
    jave69 Fold        
    Rumpy Call   50.00 200.00 1550.00
    DeucesLive Raise   200.00 400.00 2367.50
    Rumpy Call   200.00 600.00 1350.00
    Flop

Rumpy Check        
    DeucesLive Bet   400.00 1000.00 1967.50
    Rumpy Call   400.00 1400.00 950.00
    Turn

Rumpy Check        
    DeucesLive Bet   1000.00 2400.00 967.50
    Rumpy All-in   950.00 3350.00 0.00
    DeucesLive Unmatched bet   50.00 3300.00 1017.50
    Rumpy Show

DeucesLive Show
    • Q
    • Q

River

Rumpy Win Three 7s 3300.00   3300.00
    DeucesLive Small blind   300.00 300.00 595.00
    04lambo Big blind   600.00 900.00 3210.00
      Your hole cards
    • K

LucsBrasi Fold        
    HAMMIE30 Fold        
    carioca66 Fold        
    DeucesLive All-in   595.00 1495.00 0.00
    04lambo Call   295.00 1790.00 2915.00
    DeucesLive Show
    • K

04lambo Show
    • J

Flop

• K

Turn

• Q

River

• J

04lambo Win Flush to the Queen 1790.00   4705.00
    DeucesLive Small blind   50.00 50.00 1720.00
    cobbler78 Big blind   100.00 150.00 2010.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

Temple17 Fold        
    jimmy0000 Fold        
    shakydaz Fold        
    hitmansin Raise   300.00 450.00 3380.00
    DeucesLive Raise   650.00 1100.00 1070.00
    cobbler78 Fold        
    hitmansin All-in   3380.00 4480.00 0.00
    DeucesLive All-in   1070.00 5550.00 0.00
    hitmansin Unmatched bet   1910.00 3640.00 1910.00
    DeucesLive Show
    • K
    • A

hitmansin Show
    • Q
    • A

Flop

• Q

Turn

• Q

River

hitmansin Win Three Queens 3640.00   5550.00
    carioca66 Small blind   75.00 75.00 2355.00
    davidjac16 Big blind   150.00 225.00 2202.50
      Your hole cards
    • A

uigyu Call   150.00 375.00 5567.50
    DeucesLive All-in   1500.00 1875.00 0.00
    carioca66 Fold        
    davidjac16 Fold        
    uigyu Call   1350.00 3225.00 4217.50
    uigyu Show
    • J

DeucesLive Show
    • A

Flop

• K
    • J

Turn

River

• J

uigyu Win Three Jacks 3225.00   7442.50
    most of them aren't that extreme- the ones that bother me at the moment are the inordinate amount of times I get JJ/QQ vs AK, and I'm losing it from both sides at the moment. Really, really bad.

Nice to throw them out with other people going through ugly patches though, quite therapeutic!
  • edited May 2011

As per usual needed this to bubble in tonights open but got out drawn

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceM4VERICK Small blind  250.00 250.00 26268.18 scottygirl Big blind  500.00 750.00 19108.00  Your hole cards K A    poo-narni Fold     Sharksbite Fold     DOHHHHHHH Raise  1000.00 1750.00 8969.64 JONONZIE All-in  3815.00 5565.00 0.00 M4VERICK Fold     scottygirl Call  3315.00 8880.00 15793.00 DOHHHHHHH All-in  8969.64 17849.64 0.00 scottygirl Fold     DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  6154.64 11695.00 6154.64 DOHHHHHHH Show A 10    JONONZIE Show K A    Flop  J 10 8    Turn  9    River  9    DOHHHHHHH Win Two Pairs, 10s and 9s 11695.00

Here is another i went out on tonight

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceleek290 Small blind  25.00 25.00 3295.00 JnnyBwrs Big blind  50.00 75.00 6035.00  Your hole cards 10 10    JONONZIE Raise  150.00 225.00 1285.00 FAS Fold     Minty455 Fold     Aceedd01 Fold     leek290 Call  125.00 350.00 3170.00 JnnyBwrs Call  100.00 450.00 5935.00 Flop  10 A 5    leek290 Bet  50.00 500.00 3120.00 JnnyBwrs Fold     JONONZIE All-in  1285.00 1785.00 0.00 leek290 Call  1235.00 3020.00 1885.00 leek290 Show K J    JONONZIE Show 10 10    Turn  9    River  4    leek290 Win Flush to the Ace 3020.00