You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ever had a shortstack stick a bad beat on you????

2»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Fair one but tbh, i dont come on here to seek advice. I know he's a better player then me and im not a losing player btw. Im not a bad player but i play for fun nothing else. I also dont play a lot of poker as i have a busy lifestyle otherwise i think i could make a nice profit.

And yes he does wind me up :)

• edited June 2011
    Wiiiiii

If I'm in the house, the computer is turned on.

If the computer is turned on, sky poker, the forum, and other forums/poker sites are loaded, as well as my twitter and msn, SSports.  etc.

Obv at home alot as I don't have a job :( So yehhhh I post alot. 

You should also follow me on twitter, you'd be hooked! ;)

Busy lifestyles r deffo -ev tho, gl with the profit.

• edited June 2011
    So you don't have a social life.
    Sweet.
  • edited June 2011

zzzzzzz ^^^ GTFOOOOOO

-----------------------------------------------

Apologies for the lack of hands posted, but I've played like a plonker inh the 3 or 4 tournys I've played since starting this thread.

I'm currently chip leader in the 3pm Donkfest with 8 left, so I'm either gonna take it down, or have some hands to stick on here.

News to follow . . . . . . . .  .

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Ever had a shortstack stick a bad beat on you????:
    Fair one but tbh, i dont come on here to seek advice. I know he's a better player then me and im not a losing player btw. Im not a bad player but i play for fun nothing else. I also dont play a lot of poker as i have a busy lifestyle otherwise i think i could make a nice profit. And yes he does wind me up :) 51515151515151515151515151
    Posted by murray69

I think you are a big clock
  • edited June 2011
    Wow, neither happened!

I hardly played a hand at the final table until I lost a flip HU.

Mag smashed it!

Playing sober is soooo boring, might play some more tonight when the games loosen up abit :(

mag70920001£92 + 20 League PointsDOHHHHHHH02£57.50 + 16 League Pointsbluebir70803£34.50 + 12 League Pointslinjim04£25.30 + 8 League PointsAmoose10905£20.70 + 4 League Points
  • edited June 2011
    Note to self Doh, the masses dont recognise satirical humour.
  • edited June 2011
    it is an aquired taste, but most nobs are!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Ever had a shortstack stick a bad beat on you???? : FFS Get a grip and jog on
    Posted by murray69
    Hoooooooooooook...........................
  • edited June 2011
    Right tbh i think your a nob, people come in this place to moan about the rng and bad beats (its basically to get it off there chest) and all you do is give them sarcastic comments back which they dont really want to hear. So when you come in here being a complete t it about it, theres just no need so jog on.
    Posted by murray69

...............................LINE...............................
  • edited June 2011
    Are eye gee gee eee dee