You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BEWARE THE CHEATS

13»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Back to the comment re declaring your hand if you do so in a live competition your hand is deemed dead you can lie through your teeth but not tell the truth as i understand it
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BEWARE THE CHEATS:
    Back to the comment re declaring your hand if you do so in a live competition your hand is deemed dead you can lie through your teeth but not tell the truth as i understand it<b

Yep you are spot on there mate. watched a poker programme the other day and thats exactly what they said. Also if you did that at a live table you'd get a good slap
  • edited November 2009
    Easiest way to sort this sort of thing is adopt the I Poker system. Once a player goes all in then chat disables until the hand is over. Stops this kind of comment being made
  • edited November 2009
    I have argued in previous threads that chat should not be frozen once a person goes all in.  I argued that often people like to say gl etc, and that then started a debate about why anyone would say good luck if they didnt mean it etc...
    Anyway, given examples like the above, i now think maybe chat should be locked in these situations.  its a pity that it is necessary, but it would at least avoid situations like the above arising.
  • edited November 2009
    I think ive been on sites in the past where the chat gets frozen out, i think its a good idea