You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nice Weather Today

12346»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Today was hot hot hot think I'll keep today as well.?  Anyone want tomorrow.!
  • edited September 2011
      Well nice Weather today for Ducks and Fish so get on the tables straight away.   "Talking of Fish."   Did you read the article in yesterdays paper about "Fish Pedicures"    Yes foot care fans like Man City football boss Roberto Mancini is a fan of the new craze "Appyfeet" the first UK foot Spa where 30 branches have opened through out England offering Customers the opportunity to have their feet manicured by fish. Yep not Piranha fish that would take you foot off, these are Garra Rufa fish which feed on the lose skin in between your toes.  You dangle your feet in a tank and after 20 minutes your feet are clean as a whistle.  Thinking of introducing one to Al's Bar in stead of the usual fish tank.  Yes,  at £20 a go Fish do reward you. !  
  • edited September 2011
    Condensation on the inside of the Windows and the back door is sticking again. Winter is surely on its way and yet another year gone by the back door has not been fixed.   Right how many beers will it take to get that job done. ?  

Up-date on the Fish Pedicures more Men are going for the Treatment and Hubby said he might try it.  Think I will have to ban him,  with his Smelly Feet he would probably kill all the Fish.   Rule 2 in Dohhhhhhh's rule book never kill the fish only wound them.  
  • edited September 2011

im glad you got your hover fixed,
      lol now that hubby is not allowed to use it any more,it means that you have to do it.
      im surprised that it took your hubby this long to use this trick.
      i found out years ago that if you do something badly or break something, it gives the impression
      that the male is usless,so the little lady does it herself. iknow that i shouldnt be telling you this
      because all the men in the world will be annoyed.

POWER TO HUBBIES  WORLD WIDE.

its a lovely sunny morning today,i think ill get the wife to mow the lawn
  • edited September 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Male Lion  the lioness does all the hunting and you sit there licking your pride and joy. !

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Nice Weather Today:
         Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Male Lion  the lioness does all the hunting and you sit there licking your pride and joy. !
    Posted by logdon
      lol   lol   lol  good one
  • edited September 2011
    Look out for the fish, and the fish will look after you ?
  • edited September 2011
    Condensation on the inside of the Windows and the back door is sticking again. Winter is surely on its way and yet another year gone by the back door has not been fixed.   Right how many beers will it take to get that job done. ?    Up-date on the Fish Pedicures more Men are going for the Treatment and Hubby said he might try it.  Think I will have to ban him,  with his Smelly Feet he would probably kill all the Fish.   Rule 2 in Dohhhhhhh's rule book never kill the fish only wound them.  
    Posted by logdon
    Give him enough beer and im sure he will sort your back door out once and for all.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Nice Weather Today : Give him enough beer and im sure he will sort your back door out once and for all.
    Posted by lucy4
     He has already fixed the Front Door but that was some time ago.  Rust has crept into his rising hinge and Worm is eating his wood. Surely you understand the Problem.  You can call me Shirley but not Worm. ?    
  • edited September 2011

Perhaps he might wanna try greasing the frame up a bit more then it wont stick so much and would be a better fit. if not he could always try loping a bit off the end of it.

• edited September 2011
    Talking of back doors we are told to expect the tail end of Hurricane "Irene" to hit the UK and will start in Scotland and work it's way down. High winds and nasty cold rain to keep us indoors in the warm and just look out the window at the umbrellas blowing inside out and men in open shirts soaked to the skin saying,  look at me I'm hard as nails.  Stupid as a stupid person me thinks.!  Have I put this in the wrong thread. Mmm     
  • edited September 2011
    Its quite nice in Bury today http://www.flickr.com/photos/lodgee39/6158310131/in/photostream
    Posted by Donut64
    Thank You Donut but the Weather is no-longer interesting and is an every day occurrence.