You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Team Forum

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum:
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum : you are always sharing your views with the forums why not be part of it. its human nature to be part of a group. to many people live a lonely life without friends , forgotten, looking at their computer trying to reach out but failing. the only true contact is the knock on the door . its the takeaway man with your meal. you pay him he goes nice man. im sure if you asked a team would welcome you in. go on be part of a family. feel wanted.be happy. be part of a rail, you will never look back
    Posted by drumahai05
    I am captain of the reigning sky poker team champions.

If and when sky poker finally put on another proper, organised team competition, me and my team will be raring to go, ready to defend our crown.

• edited July 2011
    LOL before all this team malarchy come along it was constant moaning etc thats all you can read in GPC now your moaning that theres too much you can easily just skip them. its all part of the banter and you dont have to be a part of the team to join in. i gurantee GPC would be 9/10 im leaving threads or moaning if they create a team seaction on the forum i am infact totally against it altogether easier to find all good things in GPC saves siving through rubbish etc Jesus i think you will fit in area51 maybe they have a vacancy....
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

errr ....... NO!

• edited July 2011
    LOL before all this team malarchy come along it was constant moaning etc thats all you can read in GPC now your moaning that theres too much you can easily just skip them. its all part of the banter and you dont have to be a part of the team to join in. i gurantee GPC would be 9/10 im leaving threads or moaning if they create a team seaction on the forum i am infact totally against it altogether easier to find all good things in GPC saves siving through rubbish etc Jesus i think you will fit in area51 maybe they have a vacancy....
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    so someone who does not share your views is automatically chucked into area 51 because they must me mad.. your ignorance astounds me!!! an opinion is just an opinion it is not necessarily right or wrong just an opinion.. 
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum : This is just not so - any replies go on the same thread and even with a thousand replies on a thread it has no effect on any other thread.
    Posted by elsadog
    well it does because the thread with the most recent replies goes to the top!!!! so the numerous team threads will always be at the top due to the constant drivel that is on them...also is it necessary for their to be more then 1 thread for each team..
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum : I am captain of the reigning sky poker team champions. If and when sky poker finally put on another proper, organised team competition, me and my team will be raring to go, ready to defend our crown.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
           if and when sky do i must remember to duff my cap sir. we are talking about teams organised by us not sky be part of us within sky for the benifit of us.sky get the spin off good luck to them. this is about being apart of something that the state did not create, think about it.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum : I am captain of the reigning sky poker team champions. If and when sky poker finally put on another proper, organised team competition, me and my team will be raring to go, ready to defend our crown.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

That is insulting to the guys who work so hard to make the DTD a success. 

• edited July 2011
    I agree with Maxally.........and YES there should be a seperate teams section and do away with the stupid stupid ridiculous Poker Clinic (which btw still posts hand histories with players names in them all the time, even though this is NOT supposed to happen???? pls explain )

Oh and as regarding the original issue............why not post the suggestion of Team Section in the Community suggestions area???

just a thought
  • edited July 2011
    I agree with Maxally.........and YES there should be a seperate teams section and do away with the stupid stupid ridiculous Poker Clinic (which btw still posts hand histories with players names in them all the time, even though this is NOT supposed to happen???? pls explain ) Oh and as regarding the original issue............why not post the suggestion of Team Section in the Community suggestions area??? just a thought
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    does anything need to be closed down for this to happen???

is their only space for so many different sections???
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum :       if and when sky do i must remember to duff my cap sir. we are talking about teams organised by us not sky be part of us within sky for the benifit of us.sky get the spin off good luck to them. this is about being apart of something that the state did not create, think about it.
    Posted by drumahai05
    I'm not talking about the naff "team red, team blue, team green thing" that I didn't participate in.

I'm talking about the original "sky poker team championship" - teams of 10, which were picked by the participants.

I believe this is how TKP was born, from 2 of the losing teams in this competition merging together.

The winning team in this inaugrial sky poker team championships, was a team called "TEAM DOHHHHHHH", created, captained, and organised by myself. 

It was a fun week of poker. Lets do it again.

Each team (there were 40+ teams of 10) had their own thread in the sky poker tournaments section of the forum. 

• edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: A Team Forum : well it does because the thread with the most recent replies goes to the top!!!! so the numerous team threads will always be at the top due to the constant drivel that is on them...also is it necessary for their to be more then 1 thread for each team..
    Posted by jesusdog22

Go and troll somewhere else.

You've made 200 posts, hardly a reg are you - and don't say it's because the forum is clogged up with ''constant drivel'' because your m8 Dohhhhhhh is on 9000 posts.

Go and cause trouble elsewhere - I know....... you could have your own ''have a whinge'' section and leave the majority of the forum in peace.

• edited July 2011
    im just wondering if elsa and jesus are related???? or is 1 a poodle and the other a rotty??? hmmmmmmm
  • edited July 2011
    Yes we do limit the amount of forums as too many becomes too much to moderate, we also limit the number of sticky threads to keep the top of the forum clear.

The team of moderators (Sky and community) communicate over every decision made using another media, we are made up of team members and non team members.

If you have a suggestion about new forums, where posts should go, loss of new players to Sky then there is a forum called COMMUNITY SUGGESTIONS for you to air your views and the Sky moderation team will consider anything posted on there.

This poll will move to that forum now and hopefully the other thread will get constructive or it can be closed.