You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ARE YOU A NUTTER?

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
HIYA PEEPIES--This is your last chance to admit here and now that you are a NUTTER!!--The  NUTTERS ONLY TOURNAMENTS--are on the way, so you will be exposed for all to see in the lobby --best, i think, that you own up right now and get it over and done with.----

POST HERE WITH A PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A NUTTER---

(loonytoons is excused------obviously)

ANYONE CAUGHT IMPERSONATING A NUTTER, WHEN THEY ARE IN FACT QUITE SENSIBLE, WILL BE PERSECUTED

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I most definately am a nutter. I never wanted to be, but with a surname like NUTLAND what else can you do. (i still won't be entering daft tourneys though).
  • edited October 2009
    HI FINGERS---("i still won't be entering daft tourneys though").---careful now--thats borderline sensible---but i'll take your word for it--nutland is good enough for me m8-- OY--NUTTER!!
  • edited October 2009

I'm most definitely a nutter. The proof is irrefutable:

1. Whenever I hear someone drop a glass in a pub, I always shout: “Heads!” It really is hilarious. Honest.

2. When passing wind (which I refer to as 'Trouser Coughs', purely because I'm a nutter), I always remark: “More Tea, Vicar?” Failing that, I'll say something else original like; “Better out than in”.

3. I always go all-in, under the gun, with 7, 3 off suit. Because I'm just mad, me.

4. I can do an impression of an elephant, by utilising the inner pocket-lining of my trousers in an intelligent, and original manner.

5. I drink four pints of Toilet Duck every evening, then go out with my mates and shout things like: “Oi, Oi, Saveloy!” and “Aye, Aye, Shepherd's Pie”. Everyone in the street thinks we're barmy, but they love it.

6. I shave the eyebrows off sleeping passengers on trains.

7. That last one is actually untrue... But it just shows how random and nutty I can be.

I really am nuts. Can I play?

• edited October 2009

Do I REALLY need to provide evidence??????

• edited October 2009
    I'm on about six pills a day to stop the nutter in me escaping and have to be hancuffed to a nurse when i go outside

plz say im in
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER?:
    I'm most definitely a nutter. The proof is irrefutable:   1. Whenever I hear someone drop a glass in a pub, I always shout: “Heads!” It really is hilarious. Honest.   2. When passing wind (which I refer to as 'Trouser Coughs' , purely because I'm a nutter), I always remark: “More Tea, Vicar?” Failing that, I'll say something else original like; “Better out than in”.   3. I always go all-in, under the gun, with 7, 3 off suit. Because I'm just mad, me.   4. I can do an impression of an elephant, by utilising the inner pocket-lining of my trousers in an intelligent, and original manner.   5. I drink four pints of Toilet Duck every evening, then go out with my mates and shout things like: “Oi, Oi, Saveloy!” and “Aye, Aye, Shepherd's Pie”. Everyone in the street thinks we're barmy, but they love it.   6. I shave the eyebrows off sleeping passengers on trains.   7. That last one is actually untrue... But it just shows how random and nutty I can be.   I really am nuts. Can I play?  
    Posted by FlutNush
    ABSOFLOPPINLUTELY FLUTNUSH--I'D SAY YOU ARE NUMBER ONE SEED --WE AINT GOT A CHANCE!!--LOL
  • edited October 2009
    Do I REALLY need to provide evidence??????
    Posted by Hale72
    HALE---you're in --you know very well that the evidence is posted all over the forum---your bingo expierience will come in very handy---number two seed i'd say--lol
  • edited October 2009
    I'm on about six pills a day to stop the nutter in me escaping and have to be hancuffed to a nurse when i go outside plz say im in
    Posted by MrMagooo
    we couldnt possibly leave you out mrmagooo---this is care in the community after all
  • edited October 2009
    I'm most definitely a nutter. The proof is irrefutable:   1. Whenever I hear someone drop a glass in a pub, I always shout: “Heads!” It really is hilarious. Honest.   2. When passing wind (which I refer to as 'Trouser Coughs' , purely because I'm a nutter), I always remark: “More Tea, Vicar?” Failing that, I'll say something else original like; “Better out than in”.   3. I always go all-in, under the gun, with 7, 3 off suit. Because I'm just mad, me.   4. I can do an impression of an elephant, by utilising the inner pocket-lining of my trousers in an intelligent, and original manner.   5. I drink four pints of Toilet Duck every evening, then go out with my mates and shout things like: “Oi, Oi, Saveloy!” and “Aye, Aye, Shepherd's Pie”. Everyone in the street thinks we're barmy, but they love it.   6. I shave the eyebrows off sleeping passengers on trains.   7. That last one is actually untrue... But it just shows how random and nutty I can be.   I really am nuts. Can I play?  
    Posted by FlutNush
          lmao defo a nutter
  • edited October 2009
    just ask lee100 if im a NUTTER..............
  • edited October 2009
    In my work I associate with therapists, psychologists and the odd psychiatrist and they are all way, way more bonkers than you lot. Therefore I think that I qualify by association. I am also fully qualified in both physical restraint and non-violent intervention and I could come in very handy if the river cards get up to their usual tricks during the tournament.

I myself am not nuts (I know this because I have been certified), but I have irrefutable proof that everyone else is.
  • edited October 2009

Hi

Yup I am a nutter like flutnush, if I am in a pub and a glass gets dropped I shout "Sack the Juggler", usualy gets a laff, or is there really a funeral directors called fairest? (oh and yes there is :))

• edited October 2009
    J2 is my fav hand, nuff said
  • edited October 2009
  • edited October 2009
    I am a nutter there is no doubt

1. my favourite hand is J3 off suit

2. I firmly  believe that Tottenham Hotspur will win the Premiership within 3 years

If that doesnt make me a nutter i dont know what does

Am i in?
  • edited October 2009
    I am a nutter there is no doubt 1. my favourite hand is J3 off suit 2. I firmly  believe that Tottenham Hotspur will win the Premiership within 3 years If that doesnt make me a nutter i dont know what does Am i in?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    you're in greg!!---tottenham hotspur---lol---please see elsa dog at your earliest convenience!!
  • edited October 2009
    just ask lee100 if im a NUTTER..............
    Posted by razorkev
    hi razorkev---i have no doubt lee100 is honest enough to own up himself--so he can vouch for you then--till then i will take recent chat box evidence as a qualification---lol
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Yup I am a nutter like flutnush, if I am in a pub and a glass gets dropped I shout "Sack the Juggler", usualy gets a laff, or is there really a funeral directors called fairest? (oh and yes there is :))
    Posted by acebarry10
    you are definately in barry---loonytoons has already exposed your game preferences--one minute roulette is up there with the very best qualification critieria---lol
  • edited October 2009
    SPOOOONS
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    hi noseybonk---sorry mate--an oversight on my part---you should have been excused along with loonytoons--ps--dont listen to elsa dog--most therapists are very good at thier job--and hardly mad at all--well maybe a bit---well perhaps a little more than a bit---mmmm just slightly above the average level--------ok elsa they are all compleley loopacloppified
  • edited October 2009
    J2 is my fav hand, nuff said
    Posted by SwansFC
    hiya swansfc---people that like 2-J off are not automatically qualified as there can be important medical reasons for this particular release---please provide a small piece of supporting evidence for your claim--thanks m8
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to ARE YOU A NUTTER?:
    HIYA PEEPIES--This is your last chance to admit here and now that you are a NUTTER!!--The  NUTTERS ONLY TOURNAMENTS--are on the way, so you will be exposed for all to see in the lobby --best, i think, that you own up right now and get it over and done with.---- POST HERE WITH A PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A NUTTER---   (loonytoons is excused------obviously) ANYONE CAUGHT IMPERSONATING A NUTTER, WHEN THEY ARE IN FACT QUITE SENSIBLE, WILL BE PERSECUTED                  
    Posted by oynutter
    lololololololololololololololol OMGWTFBBQ

i heard oynutter can pregnate a woman just by staring at them!?
  • edited October 2009
    In my work I associate with therapists, psychologists and the odd psychiatrist and they are all way, way more bonkers than you lot. Therefore I think that I qualify by association. I am also fully qualified in both physical restraint and non-violent intervention and I could come in very handy if the river cards get up to their usual tricks during the tournament. I myself am not nuts (I know this because I have been certified), but I have irrefutable proof that everyone else is.
    Posted by elsadog
    hi elsadog--not sure if you can recognize yourself in a mirror---but if you could, i can personally assure you that you would
    no longer be in this state of denial and would in fact insist on being seeded above flutnush--good luck under the tables x

ps---try it--it is you---honestly--next doors dog is black and white and not a bit like you!!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : you're in greg!!---tottenham hotspur---lol---please see elsa dog at your earliest convenience!!
    Posted by oynutter

Greg I've booked you into the Arsen Whinger Clinic for a minimum 3 week stay or until you realise that United rule ok.

(That last bit might just qualify me for the tournament)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : hi elsadog--not sure if you can recognize yourself in a mirror---but if you could, i can personally assure you that you would no longer be in this state of denial and would in fact insist on being seeded above flutnush--good luck under the tables x
    Posted by oynutter
    I want it understood that if there should be any instances of players developing wet legs during the tournament I will not be held responsible. Three hours under a tournament table without a tree in sight is a long time.

I've been barking at this stupid mutt in the mirror for over an hour now and all it does is bark back at me. It's a bit of a stand-off at the mo.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to ARE YOU A NUTTER? : lololololololololololololololol OMGWTFBBQ i heard oynutter can pregnate a woman just by staring at them!?
    Posted by hurst05
    You're getting your facts mixed up here Hurst. It is in fact noseybonk who can pregnate with a stare. On a technical point women are not affected, it's actually Pomegranates that are in danger of falling pregnant.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to ARE YOU A NUTTER? : lololololololololololololololol OMGWTFBBQ i heard oynutter can pregnate a woman just by staring at them!?
    Posted by hurst05
     hi hurst05---this is a mad assertion altogether-- i only ever wink at them!!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? :  hi hurst05---this is a mad assertion altogether-- i only ever wink at them !!  by oynutter

Who didn't use the spellcheck then?
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : You're getting your facts mixed up here Hurst. It is in fact noseybonk who can pregnate with a stare. On a technical point women are not affected, it's actually Pomegranates that are in danger of falling pregnant.
    Posted by elsadog
    LOOK HERE ELSADOG--if you dont admit--here and now--that you are at least a bit of a NUTTER--i will start a thread to have a community vote on the matter--denial is a slippery slope you know----most people think its a river--but it is in fact in the austrian alps
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : LOOK HERE ELSADOG--if you dont admit--here and now--that you are at least a bit of a NUTTER--i will start a thread to have a community vote on the matter--denial is a slippery slope you know----most people think its a river--but it is in fact in the austrian alps
    Posted by oynutter
    You'll never get me to talk, never, never ever I tell ya! never never never never never never. Just a minute..............................''gulp, gulp ugh! hate these tablets''..............................................................Ok where was I? Oh! yes as I've mentioned before I have daily contact with Therapists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists. In fact sometimes there are 4 or 5 of them in my small room at the same time, there's hardly room to move sometimes and if it wasn't for the soft effect walls I'm sure somebody would get injured. How you could come to your conclusions is beyond me. It's true that I sometimes type things differently, but have you ever tried typing with your hands behind your back. Anyway I must go, there's a yellow van outside and I think it might be for me.

Have your community vote see if I care. You must think I'm barking.
  • edited October 2009
    right---thats it!!! dont say i didnt warn you!!!