You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ARE YOU A NUTTER?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I know im exempt but id like to nominate sky bernie, 2 pieces of evidence
    1) Go to IRISHROVER poll under 10 seater deepstacks
    2) I think he must be mad to do this so it must be true
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER?:
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : hiya swansfc---people that like 2-J off are not automatically qualified as there can be important medical reasons for this particular release---please provide a small piece of supporting evidence for your claim--thanks m8
    Posted by oynutter
    lol wat about me thinking i cud catch you in the orfordable league last month
  • edited October 2009
    I know im exempt but id like to nominate sky bernie, 2 pieces of evidence 1) Go to IRISHROVER poll under 10 seater deepstacks 2) I think he must be mad to do this so it must be true
    Posted by loonytoons
    Agreed
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Rik

I want in.

Reason simple......too busy reading about Humpty to watch the forum for serious changes.......and I am still playing spot.....but had 9 to watch tonight

Pamxx
  • edited October 2009
    I dont want in or out . IM happy here . And its true , i did take my own pillow to the usa . Ever since my mum gave my teddy to my little brother ..... but im ok now , i have my bacofoil hat and my dead cat . Nutter , you got the password ?
  • edited October 2009
    I know im exempt but id like to nominate sky bernie, 2 pieces of evidence 1) Go to IRISHROVER poll under 10 seater deepstacks 2) I think he must be mad to do this so it must be true
    Posted by loonytoons
    cheers for that loonytoons--sky bernie is definately in ---how could he even think about messin with our 8.15 deepie--who does he think he is --thats what id like to know!!--anyone would think he floppin owned the place!!!

ps--a small snippet of clarification that you are a nutter would be most welcome--although obviously not essential--gl m8
  • edited October 2009
    Pillowman are you still in the area 51 recuperation ward?
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : lol wat about me thinking i cud catch you in the orfordable league last month
    Posted by SwansFC
    ample evidence mate imo-- i forgot about that--you will make a fine adversary--ps-wheres badboy and pod1--must be too busy to have seen this thread--lol--only messin lads
  • edited October 2009
    Pillowman are you still in the area 51 recuperation ward?
    Posted by elsadog
    Im so happy here , i get smarties every day ,
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : Agreed
    Posted by Ozzie08
    come on now oz--you cant qualify as a nutter by saying "agreed"--you must be mad if you think you can--whoops--you're in!!
  • edited October 2009
    You sure they're Smarties..............have you noticed any unusual body hair, or body parts enlargement, that kind of thing?
  • edited October 2009
    One more question Pillowman.............is the nurse pretty?
  • edited October 2009
    i dont have body hair .... you silly or wot , lol , you are very funny . you ever seen an alien with body hair , ha ha , that is so funny ... oh, im getting extra smarties now , they love me here,
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Rik I want in. Reason simple......too busy reading about Humpty to watch the forum for serious changes.......and I am still playing spot.....but had 9 to watch tonight Pamxx
    Posted by tiggerace7
    hi-pam--anyone that has posted on the humpty dumpty thread is should really get free entry to the first nutters only tourney--i will get on to sky rich about it asap---i know its much more difficult to play "spot da loonie" on a ten seat table, but you will get used to it

ps --starting hands need to go up in value here--9-3 is no longer a premium hand untill you get  4 players behind the dealer--hope this helps xxx
  • edited October 2009
    i dont have body hair .... you silly or wot , lol , you are very funny . you ever seen an alien with body hair , ha ha , that is so funny ... oh, im getting extra smarties now , they love me here,
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

Amswer the question Pillowman.....is the nurse pretty?
  • edited October 2009
    One more question Pillowman.............is the nurse pretty?
    Posted by elsadog
    yes , so prettttty . she strokes my head sometimes too , i like that .
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : yes , so prettttty . she strokes my head sometimes too , i like that .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

Ok folks we need to mount a rescue mission here and get Pillowman out of area 51..................THE NURSE  IS ..............NOSEYBONK

STOP TAKING THE SMARTIES

We need a list of volunteers immediately
  • edited October 2009
    why wont nutter give me the password , i would share
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : hi-pam--anyone that has posted on the humpty dumpty thread is should really get free entry to the first nutters only tourney--i will get on to sky rich about it asap---i know its much more difficult to play "spot da loonie" on a ten seat table, but you will get used to it   ps --starting hands need to go up in value here--9-3 is no longer a premium hand untill you get  4 players behind the dealer--hope this helps xxx
    Posted by oynutter

In that case you got me nutter, I admit to mild insanity, but it's only a temporary thing you understand.
  • edited October 2009
    I dont want in or out . IM happy here . And its true , i did take my own pillow to the usa . Ever since my mum gave my teddy to my little brother ..... but im ok now , i have my bacofoil hat and my dead cat . Nutter , you got the password ?
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    great stuff--pillowman--if what you say is true i think you might be number 3 seed mate--lol--just a few more checks to satisfy elsadogs concerns and will let you know
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU A NUTTER? : In that case you got me nutter, I admit to mild insanity, but it's only a temporary thing you understand.
    Posted by elsadog
    well done--elsa --you know it makes non-sense--sorry i had to take such drastic action--but it was for your own good girl--and i didnt mean to call you a small dog--hows medium sound--its nearly a large dog but not quite---ok?
  • edited October 2009
       my mates covered a hedgehog in clay, put it in the fire for 48 minutes and 21 seconds, took it out----left it to cool for 23 minutes and 43 seconds, and then asked me to dinner------im such a nutter i can tell you!!!!-----they broke the mould when they fed me!!!!
  • edited October 2009
    23 minutes that's overcooked. Never ever roast your hedgehog for more than 15 minutes. Otherwise there's no point to it.