You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Agony Aunt Annie.?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Agony Aunt Annie.?:
    While waiting for my Pocket Money to re-load after night-mare week where every race was Olympic last place. I took myself of to Free Play to pass the time away.  "Well what a shock".!  Not what I remembered.  Their all "Norman Bates"  in the Shower.?   No wonder new players coming through the System call with crazy cards.  One name-less chap just goes all-in every hand and yes the RNG rewards him.  If he loses,  off for more chips and "Ariston".  You can't learn like that,  or can you.!   He pops on every table so you can't escape him.  I had to either call or leave. ?   So did I learn "Yep"  stay out of Free Play.
    Posted by logdon
    Did you call, or leave?
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Agony Aunt Annie.? : Did you call, or leave?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yes ,  waited for AQ    lost to 83 off  and scurried off. 
  • edited August 2011
     For The Record.!       Some players have the wrong impression of me Aunty Annie.    I'm not your stereotypical female girlie type woman and Hubby often say's he Married a man in drag. He's my Buddy.  I like to think I have my feminine side and can behave properly but by now you should all know I have this little Devil that makes me do silly things. I have said in the past that I can be serious and when I do post in other threads it's not to tell players how to play Poker. You wont find me in Poker Clinic or complaining about bad beats in Area51. I play Poker "Sinatra" my way  This attitude is probably why I don't win and make lots of money.  I play for FUN and not looking to make a profit or become world champion.  I use the Forum for fun also,  and my posts are not to be taken seriously, fun friendly banter. Thank you to everyone that puts up with my rambling and are as daft as me to join in.  Hugs x  Annie        
  • edited August 2011
    nice post logdon, i to play poker for fun and never win lot,s of money,i to use the forum just for fun and to have a laugh, xxxpaige
  • edited August 2011
    nice post logdon, i to play poker for fun and never win lot,s of money,i to use the forum just for fun and to have a laugh, xxxpaige
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Trish      Were two pea's in a pod.  Hugs xx Annie
  • edited August 2011
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Trish    Do you play the Free Rolls  I have tried a few and get bored after the second break,  that is if I make it, and I end up just calling any old cards. That usually results in me going out but when I check my Account I've won 85p Yippee Other times I end up in Russian Roulette games I  never clicked on. Got stuck in £22 heads up couldn't get out of.  I'm told it's my own fault for leaving it to the last minute to register and the games move up just as I click. No time left to de-register. Won a few lost a lot. sob sob   "Am I Bovvered"     You never told us the name of your new dog.?    Hugs Annie x
  • edited August 2011
    Could you explain the birds and the bees please im not quite sure how they go together!
  • edited August 2011
    Could you explain the birds and the bees please im not quite sure how they go together!
    Posted by Dazler
      Disappointed a Man of the Cloth not knowing this Question. !

Birds Fly

Bee's Fly

Birds like Honey

Bee's make Honey

Birds flock together

Bee's flock together

Birds reproduce under a Gooseberry Bush

Bee's  on top of the Gooseberry Bush

But what you really want to know is how do Humans go together.

They jump on each others bones.  ?
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Agony Aunt Annie.? :   Disappointed a Man of the Cloth not knowing this Question. !   Birds Fly   Bee's Fly   Birds like Honey  Bee's make Honey  Birds flock together  Bee's flock together  Birds reproduce under a Gooseberry Bush  Bee's  on top of the Gooseberry Bush  But what you really want to know is how do Humans go together.  They jump on each others bones.  ?
    Posted by logdon
    errrrrrruewwwwww jump on each others bones NOT IN MY GRAVE YARD
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Agony Aunt Annie.? : Hi Trish    Do you play the Free Rolls  I have tried a few and get bored after the second break,  that is if I make it, and I end up just calling any old cards. That usually results in me going out but when I check my Account I've won 85p Yippee Other times I end up in Russian Roulette games I  never clicked on. Got stuck in £22 heads up couldn't get out of.  I'm told it's my own fault for leaving it to the last minute to register and the games move up just as I click. No time left to de-register. Won a few lost a lot. sob sob   "Am I Bovvered"     You never told us the name of your new dog.?    Hugs Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    it has not worked out with the dog,he has biten me twice,hoping he can go back tonight.I no its not the dog,s fault its the way someone treated him before.he is like a spoilt 2 year old child that throws a tanrum if he does not have his own way.i am terrified of him and dont no what he will do next.speak to you soon love trish xxx
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Agony Aunt Annie.? :it has not worked out with the dog,he has biten me twice,hoping he can go back tonight.I no its not the dog,s fault its the way someone treated him before.he is like a spoilt 2 year old child that throws a tanrum if he does not have his own way.i am terrified of him and dont no what he will do next.speak to you soon love trish xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Trish Trish my Lovely Trish so sorry for you, that the dog you chose was mistreated and had a nasty streak. You were so brave and caring to even consider having an abandoned dog.  The reason they end up in dogs homes is,  as you say,  the previous owners maltreat them and then abandon them.  Please don't let this put you off having another dog please buy a pup that you can rear yourself and teach it good habits and bring it up properly to love you and never bite you, you the hand that feeds it. I'm looking after a Hamster called Roley at the moment and it is so cute and cuddly I'm thinking of getting one myself.  Have you thought about other Pets rather than a dog. I think if Rusty goes,  and that wont be long now as he is getting old, I may not want another dog straight away and may look at other options.  Roley is less trouble and so easy to look after and great fun when he runs around in his plastic ball. He sleeps most of the time and is not expensive to maintain. There are other pets out there but if a dog is your thing then go for it you deserve one.   mega Hugs annie xxxx