You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : i'm up for a couple of more guest players be good to get to around the 30 mark so 5 will cash, wouldn't want too many more though as it is a TPT tourney afterall! personally i would prefer the same structure every week, not keen on a bh for example (mrb will prob disagree!) 
    Posted by waller02
    I agree with you Waller, 30 would be a nice number.  I am not a big BH fan myself, but wouldn't mind if we alternated to suit everyone.  I myself would prefer a deeper stack tournament if possible at least 3k starting stack if not more. 
  • edited February 2012

Nice cashes everyone and especially nice to see you cashing again JJ. WD! Now we need to help Pom find his luckbox again.

Nice win in the hi lo luckbox 67, and hope your trip to London is successful  MRB and your headaches are soon a thing of the past-  can i borrow your luckbox while you are away pleeeeeeease?  :)

Nice to see you back and cashing again, POKEY.

As to the monthly tourney i think 30 is a better number as well with 5 cashing, and i think it should be done with a handicap system so that 'gods' and players with luckboxes should get half the chips us mere mortals get, lol.

Good luck at the tables TPT :)

• edited February 2012
    Nice cashes all 10th in the mini open last night £10.23, well done jonny too and thank you all for the rail. Hope all goes well MrBurns. Good to see you back Scorpio!
    Posted by MADMOO
    Thank you Moo and wd in mini xx
  • edited February 2012
    Cash in a £3.30 timed this afternoon

FlyingDagg640017£9.60
  • edited February 2012
    Just a thought on the TPT tourny, if we are going for 30 players, what do you think of making it a 10 seater along the lines of the orfy?
  • edited February 2012
    just won some more money guys in another bH FINISHED 8th won £5.16 and £1.98 in heads oh and 4 league points
  • edited February 2012
    just cashed 8th place 505 bh £4.55 2lp  no hp
  • edited February 2012
    i agree 30 is about right also a bh a deepstack plo and turbo tourney and bh turbo as well
  • edited February 2012
    oh i forgot welcome back scorpio gadzooks quack quack
  • edited February 2012
    Qualified for 10K Bounty Hunter ME

Also

Qualified for Sky Roller not once but twice as I won both satelites that I was playing simultaniously, so £110.00 in the kitty also whoop whoop.
  • edited February 2012
    Well if your going to qualify you may as well do it twice. Well done Trevor and good luck.
  • edited February 2012
    WD madmoo unbpower torry dagg marshall and jonny nice cashes.WD trev gl in both tournies.I like the idea of a 10 seater as the banter would be great.Guests would be great, as would other team captains.I'd prefer a deeper stack to.Gl at the tables guys.Nice to see you back scorpio and not only cause i miss my cc lol.
  • edited February 2012
    Small Cash in ME Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0171£21.10 Head Prizes2
  • edited February 2012
    Small Cash in Mini Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV077£10.72 Head Prizes9
  • edited February 2012

WD trev nice cashes.

• edited February 2012
    just cashed mini bh 40th place £5.07 and 2hp £2 .44 nice day
  • edited February 2012
    Donked out in 7th in 7-15 deepy. SB goes allin with 89 I call allin with AK in BB. He hits 2 pr on flop. Ah well....

betterha1f06£12.12 + 8 League Points
    FlyingDagg07£10.10 + 6 League Points
  • edited February 2012
    Nice cashes all, I am in need of some lucky dust atm.
    Cashed in two but got back less than the buy-ins.

7:15 DS
    Red_King019£2.02 + 1 League Points
    22:05 400 BH
    Red_King095£0.75 Head Prizes1 
    Satted into tonights £3k BH, out early with QQ, J high flop,
    I shove turn, Q on river, gives oppo str8, 8-Q, pfft.
    Oh how we love that Sky river card, LOL.

Satted into Thursday ME, £15k BH, will be attempting sats 4 cash until Thurs.
    sirgalah11292601£15k Sky Sports BHBar8866402£15k Sky Sports BHDideusboo40703£15k Sky Sports BHRed_King40304£15k Sky Sports BHtrebor7605£13.20
  • edited February 2012
    TPT private tourney I'm going to pm SkyDave on Monday with some ideas for future games. I agree with some who have posted my personal preference is for a monthly game at £5.50. But can we have more suggestions please? Different formats are a possibility as someone has already mentioned. The more players that post means that we can try and come up with a format that satisfies more people. What are your thoughts on guests? Should we have more? Do we need more? What about one TPT member inviting their own couple of guests for each tourney on a rota basis? Please give me your ideas and see if we can make this a regular feature.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Re: Private tourney's, thought there was a minimum of 20 players FD?
    There was one in the lobby tonight, "Hibees Bounce" £5.50 but only 11 registered?
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : Re: Private tourney's, thought there was a minimum of 20 players FD? There was one in the lobby tonight, "Hibees Bounce" £5.50 but only 11 registered?
    Posted by Red_King

Sky didn't actually set a minimum. What they said was if the tourney got less than 20 they would have to reconsider whether it was feasible to run it again. So a minimum of 20 was the target.
  • edited February 2012

WD jonny dagg and redking nice cashes.Gl in bh redking.

• edited February 2012

Well done to all of TPT and congratulations on some consistent cashes - POKEY2011 is back now after a short break and i look forward to earning more cashes for the TPT
    and playing alongside you all again.

Good Luck to Mr Burns and Good luck to all in the DTD on Monday which i will be playing in.

Cheers again

Chris

• edited February 2012
    a nice cash in the 2pm bounty hunter
    unbpower03£68.20 + £33.34 Head Prizes + 38 League Points4 and also sattelited my way into tonights primo :)
    unbpower175001£12,500 Primo
  • edited February 2012
    n1 unbpower, hope to see u in tonights primo,
    luckboxed into the semi in last place,
    thanks to a donk call by BB with 99 to bigstack shove.
    Red_King38709Entry to £12.5k Primo Semi
    Also noticed a lot of, good, regs playing the Primo sats when already in semi.
    Must be good value, for them, £2.64 to win £12, from the low stakes BR players.

ps: more lucky dust needed, ftw.
  • edited February 2012
    n1 unbpower, hope to see u in tonights primo, luckboxed into the semi in last place, thanks to a donk call by BB with 99 to bigstack shove. Red_King 3870 9 Entry to £12.5k Primo Semi Also noticed a lot of, good, regs playing the Primo sats when already in semi. Must be good value, for them, £2.64 to win £12, from the low stakes BR players. ps: more lucky dust needed, ftw.
    Posted by Red_King
    lol thanks see you on the final table
  • edited February 2012
    Just missed out on satting into primo, 47th, 40 made it.

9:15 DS on final table now, 2nd in chips.

EDIT: Finished 4th, all-in pre A8s called by KJo, flop JQQ, turn 8, just for the suspense, lol

EL_BAYLEAF273576.95  Grandlodge161611.87  luckymuzzy89811.18  Red_King04£18.90 + 12 League Points
  • edited February 2012

WD unbpower and redking nice cashes.

• edited February 2012
    Daggs, bhoys, Trev, sry Our Donk-a-fun, did not get loaded in Lobby in time, communications prob with Sky & Mi delegated tornie organisers !! LOL!!
    Invite carries over till next week, I'll make sure it on !!
  • edited February 2012
    Daggs, bhoys, Trev, sry Our Donk-a-fun, did not get loaded in Lobby in time, communications prob with Sky & Mi delegated tornie organisers !! LOL!! Invite carries over till next week, I'll make sure it on !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Thanks Dave we were wondering where (alliteration FTW!) it had got to.
  • edited February 2012
                         This weeks cashes for MTT  £3006.50

Grand Total for MTT  £61692.50