You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2012
    hope to do better this week in dtd finished by 9o clock last week lol good luck all
  • edited February 2012
    Just checked my stats on Sharkscope and for SnG's my ROI is .... wait for it    1% Wooohoo
    I'm not posting my stats for Mtt's cos it will seem like a brag
  • edited February 2012
    jjjach03£3 + 6 League PointsManaged a 3rd in hi lo.Thank you for rail scorpio and jeff.Gl in DTD tonight guys.
  • edited February 2012

Good Luck to TPT in the DTD tonight 20/02/12

Just a quick bit of morale boosting for the team tonight ahead of the weekly DTD which i shall be doing my best for the whole of TPT and aim to take it down.

Good luck to all other fellow TPTs tonight, lets make sure we rail good and support each other whether were playing or not.

Cheers and GL.

Chris (POKEY2011)

• edited February 2012
    Best of Luck to all TPTers playing in Tonights DTD.

If you can't play for any reason, but are available to rail then thats good too, every little bit of supports counts and really helps players along.

I myself along with all of you I suspect, will be going for the win and will be doing my utmost to make it happen, although I will gladly take 2nd or 3rd if another TPTer takes it down lol.

Good Luck ALL - Survival - Survival - Survival.

TPT FTW
  • edited February 2012
    Nice cashes everyone and wd JJ for you awesomeness in the hi lo :)

Good luck everyone in the DTD- i wasnt going to play as it seems that sky wants me to have some more time off (or rather they are happy to have me back for the wrong reasons,lol,) but i will invest my last pennies for the good of the team and hope i have a better run- otherwise its back to the freerolls for me. TPT FTW!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Nice cashes everyone and wd JJ for you awesomeness in the hi lo :) Good luck everyone in the DTD- i wasnt going to play as it seems that sky wants me to have some more time off (or rather they are happy to have me back for the wrong reasons,lol,) but i will invest my last pennies for the good of the team and hope i have a better run- otherwise its back to the freerolls for me. TPT FTW!
    Posted by scorpio13
    Hi Scorpio.
    I wish you the best of luck if you play, but it's not compulsary so don't feel obliged to play. We all have downswings (Including Me) so I understand if you or anyone else is not available.

All I can say is...............If you do play, I sincerely hope you take it down.

Good Luck.
  • edited February 2012
    Just checked my stats on Sharkscope and for SnG's my ROI is .... wait for it    1% Wooohoo I'm not posting my stats for Mtt's cos it will seem like a brag
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Now we will all have to go and have a look lol.

Nice cash in the Hi Lo JJ

good luck all TPT in the DTD tonight.
  • edited February 2012
    Nice cashes everyone and wd JJ for you awesomeness in the hi lo :) Good luck everyone in the DTD- i wasnt going to play as it seems that sky wants me to have some more time off (or rather they are happy to have me back for the wrong reasons,lol,) but i will invest my last pennies for the good of the team and hope i have a better run- otherwise its back to the freerolls for me. TPT FTW!
    Posted by scorpio13
    Come on Nic, tonight is the night when you use Mr B's luckbox ftw
  • edited February 2012
    ***** QUALIFIED FOR £5000 B/HUNTER (£110 BUY IN) 21:00 TONIGHT*****

Just came 1st in an event that qualifies me for the £110 high roller BH £5,000  @ 21:00 Tonight

Please wish me luck in this huge event alongside the DTD

Thanks

Chris
  • edited February 2012
    ***** QUALIFIED FOR £5000 B/HUNTER (£110 BUY IN) 21:00 TONIGHT***** Just came 1st in an event that qualifies me for the £110 high roller BH £5,000  @ 21:00 Tonight Please wish me luck in this huge event alongside the DTD Thanks Chris
    Posted by POKEY2011
    Best of luck Chris, TID
  • edited February 2012
    DTD disaster lost all flips

AK suited v 99, Ace on flop 9 on turn

AK v QQ, K and Q on flop

AA v A10, 10 on flop and turn.

Better hunt for my luckbox
  • edited February 2012
    Managed a small cash in the Totty
    POKERTREV08£12.48 + 4 League Points
  • edited February 2012
    Cash in the TOTTY for me too, wp POKERTREV & waller02

Red_King09£9.36 + 3 League Points
    Great rail again by the TPT, thankyou all.

ps: more lucky dust for Thursday plz, £15k BH.
  • edited February 2012
    jjjach015£1.98 + 1 League PointsWD trev and redking nice cashes.Just a min cash in 7.45pm deepie.
  • edited February 2012

WD all you cashers. Just a couple of teeny weeny ones for me tonight, been running as bad as scorp but playing even worse9 obv cos we are a pair of boring singletons lol)

£100 speed

wi0306£7 + 4 League Points
    numbnuts1007£6 + 3 League Points
    Keepyuppys08£5 + 2 League Points
    pomfrittes09£4
    dad01010£

£3.30 timed tourney
    I_Will19162.501£28.74
    tinytren2413753.752£20.64
    caz12132753£19.92
    dirtyfox129004£19.35
    GeneralBs5118505£17.78
    pomfrittes97256£14.58
    MOVER

• edited February 2012
    WD pomm nice cashes m8 hope they continue.Gl at the tables guys espcially scorpio your bad run comes to an end today listen to uncle jj.
  • edited February 2012
    Well done on all the cashes last night everyone and it's especially nice to see Pom find his luckbox again :)

Thank you for the encouragement 67, Captain and Uncle JJ :) I have taken so much on the chin its black and blue,so hopefully it can heal soon as i dont think the look really suits me,lol.

Good luck at the tables TPT !
  • edited February 2012
    wd to all last night cashers, here is mine from the totty

ramages - £84.24 + 20 League Points2MacMonster - £48.98 + 16 League Points3Eyeman - £34.32 + 14 League Points4waller02 - £28.08 + 12 League Points
  • edited February 2012
    WD waller nice cash.
  • edited February 2012
    Well done in the DTD Redking, jj, Trevor and Waller. Nice cash pom and scorps just keep plugging away it will turn around and I should know.

Coming soon some news about TPT private games. (When I've had me tea)
  • edited February 2012
    jjjach020£2 + 1 League PointsMin cash in 7.15pm deepie.Ul trev for being bb.
  • edited February 2012

Hi all great cashes I see while I was away. Couldnt post this earlier because I had dash off to a work thing which has just finished (boy a long day started at 6.30am fly back to Scotland then eve event beyhond knackered lol)

Got one game in before I went to work 2pm BH took it down!!

MRBURNS4

£167.40 + £108.07 Head Prizes + 50 League Points

• edited February 2012

N1 Mr B.

£100 speed.

BIGPERM2040001£27.54 + 20 League Points
    pomfrittes02£16.01 + 16 League
      Thanks to scorp and jj for the rail.
  • edited February 2012
    Nice cashes waller, jj and pom and very nice win MRB and welcome back :) (still no chance of borrowing your luckbox then, lol)
  • edited February 2012
    Well done pom and Scorpio anytime lol

Well the fool I am as mention came back from london play the 2pm rush off to a work event I had to do got back 10 30 pm a normal person would go to bed noo not the fool I am played till 3.30 am 21 hours no sleep lol

Also thank you for your kind wishes when I went to London it was nice to have support the good news is I was right for this trial device which is strange sends electric pules up your nerve but so far having decent results so fingers crossed. After this long up dont care about my spelling lol

Also realy chuffed to be sitting at the moment 2nd in MTT league table :)

Ok enough of my ramble cashes

750 BH

MRBURNS404£35.77 + £25.56 Head Prizes + 28 League 

11.30 500 BH

MRBURNS403£48 + £9.38 Head Prizes + 28 League Points
  • edited February 2012
    Mr B how do you do it? I don't know how many games you buy into but it's an amazing run of results. Well done.
  • edited February 2012
                                                   TPT PRIVATE GAME

This week I spoke to SkyDave and things have been sorted. Taking into account the views of those who posted and the fact that £5.50 is the minimum Sky can do this for (as Dave pointed out they have pay for someone to personally input the details), and the fact that £5.50 per week is a bit steep for some I am pleased to announce that starting the first Thursday of every month will be 

TPT MONTHLY CHAMPIONSHIP

Some have said that 30 is a good number to aim for and personally I wouldn't want any more than that as we should try and keep it TPT. Maybe a recruitment drive to increas our numbers? We do seem to be shrinking a bit. We need a system for inviting guests and my idea is that we work through the team list in order so in the first one Pokertrev and madmoo can invite 3 guests each (but only if they are playing the tourney themselves). Please give me your thought on this. BTW HitmanRV still has an invitation outstanding.
    Dave has previously said that BH's are an option and other players have made suggestions so we can try to vary it a bit.
    Our first one will be Thursday 1st March so I hope we get as good a response as we did for last weeks.
  • edited February 2012
    WD pomm nice cash soz couldn't see you to the end,never been so tired as i was last night.Keep the cashes coming.WD mrb nice cashes.Good to see you back and i hope that it works out for you.WD for all your great work dagg and i'm looking forward to playing.
  • edited February 2012
                                                   TPT PRIVATE GAME This week I spoke to SkyDave and things have been sorted. Taking into account the views of those who posted and the fact that £5.50 is the minimum Sky can do this for (as Dave pointed out they have pay for someone to personally input the details), and the fact that £5.50 per week is a bit steep for some I am pleased to announce that starting the first Thursday of every month will be                                     TPT MONTHLY CHAMPIONSHIP Some have said that 30 is a good number to aim for and personally I wouldn't want any more than that as we should try and keep it TPT. Maybe a recruitment drive to increas our numbers? We do seem to be shrinking a bit. We need a system for inviting guests and my idea is that we work through the team list in order so in the first one Pokertrev and madmoo can invite 3 guests each (but only if they are playing the tourney themselves). Please give me your thought on this. BTW HitmanRV still has an invitation outstanding. Dave has previously said that different formats can be set up so we can try BH's, Deepies even maybe a timed? Our first one will be Thursday 1st March so I hope we get as good a response as we did for last weeks.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Sounds good to me Dagg.  Did you ask Dave if we could make it a 10 seater?