You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2012
    WD madmoo redking and  jonny nice cashes.Gl in bh redking.Managed 7th in totty.Gl waller who is on ft. jjjach07£13.70 + 6 League Points
  • edited June 2012
    Well done on the cashes and was sick red but he was running like gold he was just having one of those tornys he hit everything and on top of that he is a very good player

100 deep

MRBURNS405£14.53 + 10 League Points

Main

MRBURNS4037£37.54 + £62.59 Head Prizes + 24 League Points4
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Well done on the cashes and was sick red but he was running like gold he was just having one of those tornys he hit everything and on top of that he is a very good player 100 deep MRBURNS4 0 5 £14.53 + 10 League Points Main MRBURNS4 0 37 £37.54 + £62.59 Head Prizes + 24 League Points 4
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    No geting away from it, if I'd jammed pre from the button, he'd still have called with that stack.
    Was surprised he & you did not re-raise pre tbh.
    Note to self: don't slow play AA vs good players, lol.
  • edited June 2012
    hi guys think variance has taken hold :(

had this in 2130 bh

j3ono029£8.74 + £10.32 Head Prizes2
  • edited June 2012
    Red I not sure he would of def as I was sitting behind him the bounty is not his main aim I think.

Yes sorry as soon as you limped it was a massive red flag for me and even if I was sitting with kk I wouldn't have re raised u because I even said to my wife red got aa, but vwp I went on to blow it making a call based on history so who am I to comment lol

Wd j3 and every cash is good was that the torny you pulled your one outer against my over pair to your lol
  • edited June 2012
    Table Etiquette
    Playing the DTD, play is 3-way to the flop, I've got position,
    1st to act bets 2x, 2nd to act re-raises 6x,
    I've got 4 to the nut flush + gutshot str8 + 2 o/cards, so I jam.
    The other 2 players then discuss what my cards are, 1st guesses correct and folds,
    2nd delays, then calls with an overpair to the flop, which holds-up.

What is the stance on players discussing a live hand in the chatbox?
  • edited June 2012
    just took down to totty in the DTD and finished 7th in the 500 BH

waller023425001£73.98 + 20 League Points
    waller0207£11.24 + £6.41 Head Prizes + 6 League Points6
    wd to everyone else who cashed
  • edited June 2012
    Table Etiquette Playing the DTD, play is 3-way to the flop, I've got position, 1st to act bets 2x, 2nd to act re-raises 6x, I've got 4 to the nut flush + gutshot str8 + 2 o/cards, so I jam. The other 2 players then discuss what my cards are, 1st guesses correct and folds, 2nd delays, then calls with an overpair to the flop, which holds-up. What is the stance on players discussing a live hand in the chatbox?
    Posted by Red_King

I would report that to CC Red.  IMO chat should be banned when any player is all in.

Binked 10th in deepy tonight £6.44.
  • edited June 2012
    WD mrb j3ono and waller nice cashes guys.Nice win to waller.J3ono a cash is a cash, keep cashing, it's what poker is about.
  • edited June 2012
    WD mrb j3ono and waller nice cashes guys.Nice win to waller.J3ono a cash is a cash, keep cashing, it's what poker is about.
    Posted by jjjach
    forgot to say ty to you and j3ono for the rail......thanks :)
  • edited June 2012
    Yeh soz forgot to say ty for rail trev pomm geo and anyone i forgot.By the way trev why is my logo taking so long is sky claire an arsenal supporter lol.
  • edited June 2012

yeah tar jj but not happy broke me mouse lol, no more poker til team game weds for me

just had this in 2330 bh

j3ono017£4.67 + £7.52 Head Prizes + 2 League Points4

• edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : forgot to say ty to you and j3ono for the rail......thanks :)
    Posted by waller02
    no probs m8 vwd and nice cash
  • edited June 2012
    Table Etiquette Playing the DTD, play is 3-way to the flop, I've got position, 1st to act bets 2x, 2nd to act re-raises 6x, I've got 4 to the nut flush + gutshot str8 + 2 o/cards, so I jam. The other 2 players then discuss what my cards are, 1st guesses correct and folds, 2nd delays, then calls with an overpair to the flop, which holds-up. What is the stance on players discussing a live hand in the chatbox?
    Posted by Red_King
    I am not sure if they have broken any of skys rules as they didnt say what there hand was to each other but I would still contact CC to ask.

However from a game play point of view I see it as totaly unaceptable for players to discuss the hand like that. My view is nobody unless it is the 2 players hu in hand asking questions etc it is a clear line you never discuss live hands.

If they are members of a team I would also consider pm their team captian and asking for them to tell their players what they did wrong. By doing that there is no public name and shame and can be hopefully delbt with in the right way.
  • edited June 2012
    Well done waller on your win and cash.Well done Pom and J3 and anyone I missed

JJ come on she only human I wouldnt be able to press that button to approve lol Bring on next season as knowing one more spurs fan when the hammers take you down it always tastes that bit better lol (yes I still think its 1966 when west ham won the world cup lol)
  • edited June 2012
    Yeh soz forgot to say ty for rail trev pomm geo and anyone i forgot.By the way trev why is my logo taking so long is sky claire an arsenal supporter lol.
    Posted by jjjach
    Seams to be working fine now JJ - I can see it.

If you can't the press Ctrl+F5 to refresh

Well done to waller on taking it down last night and everyone else for some great performances. 
  • edited June 2012
    Discussion of a hand by other players in the hand is a big no-no IMO. It could very well be seen as collusion as far as I'm concerned. Report it.
  • edited June 2012
    Well done Waller and the other cashes .

Min cash in the 7:15 Deepie and Totty 14th & 13th for £2.74 & £3.22 , 1st DTD in a while so nice get a cash .

Do we have a new name , not been around much of late so might have missed something ?
  • edited June 2012
    Well done Waller on your win and others too who have cashed. Yes Geo we are now known as Team Poker Titans so it's still TPT but with a new avatar too.
  • edited June 2012
    Not much to  report except my varience is rock bottom out 2pm 4x pre with my AA usual flat  calls and im out to 10 5 of course. I started thinking Bank Holidays are good to make money unless you hit bad varience then as has happened to me most of the weekend on cash as well as a lot of tornys fishing pays off very well :(

On the positive side my cash 4 points now 4799 so that is well on target.

Gl at the tables and I suppose I just posted this to say watch out at mo if you are on a downswing this may be the time to be very tight untill the fish are drunk in their bowl latter :)
  • edited June 2012
    WD j3ono and geo nice cashes.Thanks trev got me logo now,mention sky claire's name all of a sudden it's done.I take it she's the boss lol.1966 mrb, that was the last time west ham beat spurs too lol.Geo we are TEAM POKER TITANS.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I am not sure if they have broken any of skys rules as they didnt say what there hand was to each other but I would still contact CC to ask. However from a game play point of view I see it as totaly unaceptable for players to discuss the hand like that. My view is nobody unless it is the 2 players hu in hand asking questions etc it is a clear line you never discuss live hands. If they are members of a team I would also consider pm their team captian and asking for them to tell their players what they did wrong. By doing that there is no public name and shame and can be hopefully delbt with in the right way.
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    I'm not complaining about the result here, and I dont think it was any sort of collusion,
    player 2nd could still have made the call with the over pair from their own reads.
    Players were not members of the same team, but they may know each other as regs.
    I know it was only a DTD cheapie tourney, but what if it had been a ME, then what.
    Hand ID: #527354699
  • edited June 2012
    I took my own advice during a downturn in varience and droped levels to try and ride it out.

Got cash in BH but due to my varience I should have won but 3 bad beats in a row took me out but still ok cash.

I also entered the micro Timed sat which I got myself a seat in the semi today.

200 BH

MRBURNS403£22.40 + £21.07 Head Prizes + 22 League Points7
    oh JJ you must be getting on a bit you forgot about this

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Premier League

Home Team Score Away Team Time
    West Ham 1-0 Tottenham FT
    (HT 1-0)
    • Piquionne 29

• edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I'm not complaining about the result here, and I dont think it was any sort of collusion, player 2nd could still have made the call with the over pair from their own reads. Players were not members of the same team, but they may know each other as regs. I know it was only a DTD cheapie tourney, but what if it had been a ME then what.
    Posted by Red_King
    But thats the point Red if they are regulars what if it is a main event for a big cash and they do this and it cost you 1k how would you feel then. I am sure sky would not allow players to discuss what they did I would def contact them
  • edited June 2012
    As Pom pointed out chat should be suspended when a player is allin. A site no longer with us used to suspend all chat at bubble time too
  • edited June 2012

lol just lol. PotBalancedazun3 Small blind  100.00 100.00 1967.50 jjjach Big blind  200.00 300.00 3460.00   Your hole cards 6 3       avishark11 Call  200.00 500.00 2075.00 ami_t Call  200.00 700.00 5380.00 Richardo99 Call  200.00 900.00 2635.00 specialK5 Call  200.00 1100.00 3510.00 dazun3 Call  100.00 1200.00 1867.50 jjjach Check     Flop    3 3 A       dazun3 Check     jjjach Check     avishark11 Check     ami_t Bet  200.00 1400.00 5180.00 Richardo99 Fold     specialK5 Call  200.00 1600.00 3310.00 dazun3 Fold     jjjach Call  200.00 1800.00 3260.00 avishark11 Call  200.00 2000.00 1875.00 Turn    K       jjjach Bet  1000.00 3000.00 2260.00 avishark11 Call  1000.00 4000.00 875.00 ami_t Raise  2000.00 6000.00 3180.00 specialK5 Fold     jjjach All-in  2260.00 8260.00 0.00 avishark11 All-in  875.00 9135.00 0.00 ami_t Call  1260.00 10395.00 1920.00 jjjach Show 6 3    avishark11 Show K K    ami_t Show A 3    River    7       avishark11 Win Full House, Kings and 3s 7625.00  7625.00 ami_t Win Full House, 3s and Aces 2770.00

• edited June 2012
    Mrb, piquionne was well offside that doesn't count lol.
  • edited June 2012
    Posted by Red_King
    Hi Red, just catching up with this thread.  As others have said I think that you should contact customer care. Even if they haven't broken any of Skys rules its certainly bad etiquette.  
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Red, just catching up with this thread.  As others have said I think that you should contact customer care. Even if they haven't broken any of Skys rules its certainly bad etiquette.  
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    OK, DONE. Probably result in a Tikay rant on 865, LOL. (or is it 861 now?)
  • edited June 2012
    Just tried an omaha bh, wow what a long game!! Managed a cash but lost my sanity :)

MADMOO02£3.60 + £2.86 Head Prizes + 16 League Points3