You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Good Luck Madmoo & FlyingDagg...........................

I'm just hoovering the Red Carpet :)
  • edited August 2012
    just cashed in the 1k bh . got heads up  shoved with pocket 2s calls with Q/10  flop 666 river 6 awful lol
    unbpower02£153.75 + £69.83 Head Prizes4 

• edited August 2012
    3rd cash of the evening 16.97 for 9th in timed
  • edited August 2012
    A hand from tonights Olympic game. Before anyone looks at the hand I'd like to point out that this was in the early stages of the Mini Open and the fact that I was playing for TPT and not just myself. The oppo wa not someone I was familiar with. I think I made the right decision but it was a tough laydown. If they had the flush why the allin?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    topchipy1 Small blind 25.00 25.00 4020.00
    Gollygosh Big blind 50.00 75.00 4830.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • A
    FlyingDagg Raise 150.00 225.00 3037.50
    Dagnamit Fold
    johnnyar14 Fold
    scarfi02 Call 150.00 375.00 2352.50
    topchipy1 Call 125.00 500.00 3895.00
    Gollygosh Fold
    Flop
    topchipy1 Check
    FlyingDagg Bet 400.00 900.00 2637.50
    scarfi02 All-in 2352.50 3252.50 0.00
    topchipy1 Fold
    FlyingDagg Fold
    scarfi02 Muck
    scarfi02 Win 1300.00 1300.00
    scarfi02 Return 1952.50
    Just to add that I can honestly say I'm not getting a lot of fun from poker at the moment so I am taking a break till our private game. I'm going to self exclude so would anyone like to do the weekly total for me on Monday as I'm not sure I will still be able to access the forum. Thanks for your support tonight, sorry I couldnt do any better.
  • edited August 2012
    velocity

Jeffter03£36
  • edited August 2012
    finished 11 th in another timed for 11.52
    these timed ones are definately my niche
  • edited August 2012
    22.05 300BH 33rd £2.02 + £4.32... no disconnects. was nice to see every hand i was dealt even if most of them were rubbish:)
  • edited August 2012
    interestin hand you put up dagg, personally i'd call.... your opposition could have a number of different hands eg A 10.. jj qq kk...  even an open ended straight draw... you'd be unlucky if he/she has flopped a flush but i'd take the risk...  maybe thats why i keep losin!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Nice cashes all and esp unbpower on fire m8!

After seeing Dundee utd almost win last night (one of the dymno players cost more then our whole team lol)

I did simular went deep in main but just missed out on decent cash. Off to the Highlands tomorrow and will be back for DTD good luck at the tables all.

I did see the positive side of playing the new type of player tonight and think it is hard to come up with any stragery with the call and 2 card as it was early level 2/3 he wasnt short staked

I had KK he was first to act he min raises I come back over top 4 x he re raises min back i push he snaps thought ok was the AA and he turns over 56 suited nice DU for me.

The point is looking at this type of player as typical play of the any 2 style he would called to river even with 6 high prob before folding so when I am running good I want to get them into pots but when I am ruinning bad what you are saying J3 makes a lot of sence.

I have come to the colusion unless it changes there are a new group of players that will mainly never raise call any 2 all the way to the river and I will just treat them as varience i.e we should win a majority of time but when they start winning as the bad varience just expect it and know it would last.

I have never not wanted these players as they can be very profitable for us all but think I needed to get it straight in my head and now I think there are just a new factor in the game.

Main

MRBURNS4014£51
  • edited August 2012
    5th and final cash of the day 16.38 for 3rd in a 1 quid speed rebuy tourney
     productive day for me and looking forward to my olympic event tomorrow

and further to mr bs comment above i was sat at the same table with him when the KK vs 5 6 hand took place and it was actually comical to watch actually made my night watching mr b take that pot down

night all
  • edited August 2012
    WD mrb unbpower easyfix jeffter and kirb nice cashes.Little cash again. jjjach012£2
  • edited August 2012
    Well done JJ and Kirb on your cashes, and JJ bet when you go to see THFC you dont get a free russian boxing match included for free lol
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Well done JJ and Kirb on your cashes, and JJ bet when you go to see THFC you dont get a free russian boxing match included for free lol
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Lol mrb.No mate, the only fight that takes place is when i'm told it's my round lol.
  • edited August 2012
    could some1 tell me were i can find last saturdays 33 pound buy in bounty hunter ?? havent seen it yet.
    was wondering if it was possibl;e 2 rejoin TPT as im bk on sky
  • edited August 2012
    Sat into bh semi,ty for the rail steel.Gl kirb in deepie go for gold,Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    wd all on ya cashes,gl kirb bring that gold home.

gl all on the tables
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    wd all on ya cashes,gl kirb bring that gold home. gl all on the tables
    Posted by steelrod
    ty all warming up my lungs with a 20 deck of lambert and butler and a jug of coffee in the pot

played a couple of sats to the main to build my roll a bit and to warm up
  • edited August 2012
    Managed to get in me but taking the cash.SPT sats next week for me. jjjach026Entry to £10,000 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £33, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited August 2012
    51st in main 14 quid in heads
    43rd in mini 8.50 in heads
    had aces cracked 5 times tonight begining to think im the unluckiest guy alive
  • edited August 2012
    steelrod021£2.81 + £6.38 Head Prizes6 wd all on ya cashes,ty for rail jj wd 2 m8 gl with spt.sick beats once again dont blame dagg for having break.think i will have 1 too.

gl all on the tables
  • edited August 2012
    WD kirb nice cashes.Ul with the AA kirb.
  • edited August 2012
    make that 6 times now beyond a joke k6 off to my AA along with being consistantly rivered with flushes always to the shorter stacks cant remeber the last time i actuall won a decent hand
  • edited August 2012
    8.15pm 1200bh 19th £6.61 + £9.36
  • edited August 2012
    21.30 2000bh 27th £9.15 + £8.90
  • edited August 2012
    5th in a 15 min timed for 15.75
  • edited August 2012
    8.15 Mini BH  Finnished 2nd for £116.88 and Head Prize of £ 11.81 Total  £128.69
  • edited August 2012
    11th in timed for 13 quid
  • edited August 2012
    deleted my last post ... must stop ranting about bad beats
    down to last 10 in a bh bit short stacked but hey ho
  • edited August 2012
    WD easy three and kirb nice cashes.Hi kirb i can see you're on a bad run.If you ask the guys i've been on a bad run for 2 months.Most people say take a break,like dagg,and come back and see how you get on.I'm one the other side who plays through it.Gl in whatever you decide to do.Gl j3ono in oylimpics and go for gold.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    hey jj turned it around slightly this afternoon
    6th in 11 quid bh 32.40 in prizes and 13 quid in head prizes
    15th in 15 min timed for 7.50
    had a nightmare in the spt semi direct completely missread my hand for some reason when i had js i read them as qs when a q landed on the flop i shoved unfortunately there was an ace and a very loose player called with A 3