You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2012
    hey bigchap welcome aboard and gl
  • edited August 2012
    hi to big chap just cashed mini bh 22nd £4.91 1hp £1 54 ty for rail jj
  • edited August 2012
    Min cash in the main tonight not so bad as i sat in through the semi

gedders222035£36.76 + £11.25 Head Prizes1

Welcome big chap nice to have you on board :)
  • edited August 2012
    WD on all your cashes guys.
  • edited August 2012
    21.30 1500bh 27th £11.10 + £9.38
  • edited August 2012
    WD on all your cashes

Main

MRBURNS4023£39.58 + £65.03 Head Prizes4
  • edited August 2012
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiii, actually cashed in the 21:30 £1500 BH
    Red_King030£11.10 + £8.44 Head Prizes2 
  • edited August 2012
    Well done all who cashed yesterday. gedders, EASYFIX, Waller, red king, MRBURNS

Welcome to TPT big chap.

I enjoyed nice little friendly game last night on the 2/4 table. Must do it again sometime. Nice one jj.

Two small cashes for me yesterday.

£100 Gtd 12.10                                £4.80

£50 velocity 12.30               3rd for    £12.00

Good luck to all TPTrs at the tables today.

GOOD LUCK IN THE SPT SEMI TONGHT FD.
  • edited August 2012
    10-30 Bounty Hunter nice little run

gedders2221040001£39 + £26.38 Head Prizes5£8.46

Best of luck to everyone at hte tables today and gl in the roller tonight :)
  • edited August 2012
    nice cashes all, welcome to big chap

very best of luck in the spt semi tonight dale
  • edited August 2012
    WD on your cashes guys.Gl dagg in semi spt.You can do it dagg,TPT rail will be there for you.Gl athe tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    3pm 600bh 5th £29.70 + £16.88
  • edited August 2012
    Wd on all your cashes and gl to all those in roller

MRBURNS4027Entry to £20k Super Roller + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited August 2012
    got into the roller semi after 2 attempts.......got my chips in ahead everytime and lost :(

desperate to play though so I thought i would have 2 gos at the 6 quid all in sats, failed in the first one and thought it wasnt to be until.......

1Chillidog - £20k Super Roller2waller02 - £20k Super Roller

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

gl to all who are playing
  • edited August 2012
    down to 3.2k, not gonna be my night....KK v QQ :(
  • edited August 2012
    I am out in 175th, never recovered from my KK v QQ hand, was down to 10 bigs and stuck em in with 66 v AJ and lost.

Anyway, that was my last tourney as a TPT player, I have pm'd trev with the details.

I hope you don't think of me as a Judas but I have decided to join Team Diamond. The reason for this is because I have become stuck in a bit of a rut pokerwise and need a new challenge which is something a change of teams can offer me. It will also be a big help to me as far as starting to play live poker is concerned.

I hope there are no hard feelings and you guys still talk to me both on the forum and on the tables. I have really enjoyed being part of TPT and wish everyone of you all the best for the future.

Ryan
  • edited August 2012
    gl ryan
    i hate AA aipf to raise HELP :((
  • edited August 2012
    went out in 82nd super agro player killed my stack with k6 vs my kq  he landed 6 on river
    went out A9 vs kq he lands j on river to make the straight...
    going to take a few weeks off now had to many bad beats over the last few days and its hit my roll pretty hard and need to reconsider where i want to go with online poker
  • edited August 2012
    Tried my best but went out of SPT Semi in 12th place. After losing some early hands I was always playing catchup. Thanks for the rail guys you helped enormously.

Sorry to see you go Ryan but best of luck on the tables. If you have never played live I think you will love it.
  • edited August 2012
    Super roller exit

after being in bottom 10 for about 3 hours managed to u get up to about 50k and then my qq came up against aa - and then next hand the little I had left my 66 came up against jj - Out in 38th

so close but so far
    roll on the next one
    thanks for he rail steely jj and waller
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    I am out in 175th, never recovered from my KK v QQ hand, was down to 10 bigs and stuck em in with 66 v AJ and lost. Anyway, that was my last tourney as a TPT player, I have pm'd trev with the details. I hope you don't think of me as a Judas but I have decided to join Team Diamond. The reason for this is because I have become stuck in a bit of a rut pokerwise and need a new challenge which is something a change of teams can offer me. It will also be a big help to me as far as starting to play live poker is concerned. I hope there are no hard feelings and you guys still talk to me both on the forum and on the tables. I have really enjoyed being part of TPT and wish everyone of you all the best for the future. Ryan
    Posted by waller02
    gl waller and very unlucky m8 in roller, i wont be talking to you anymore u judas LOL. gl m8 with ya new team and all the best m8,cya soon m8 gl on the tables except against me lol.have fun m8 and enjoy gl
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Tried my best but went out of SPT Semi in 12th place. After losing some early hands I was always playing catchup. Thanks for the rail guys you helped enormously.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    wp dagg ul m8 was a gd effort m8
  • edited August 2012
    Ul guys in roller.Ul dagg in spt.Tomorrow is another day and DTD day.
  • edited August 2012
    had most amazing exit hand Hand History #556986517 (01:42 27/08/2012)cant post damn ie8

this is on ft of 2300 bh

anyway under gun i push, called by  understack 
    then a 2x raise by  by player before button
    button big stack snap calls
    4 allin on a ft wtf
     cards are
    AK
    JJ
    AK
    AA
    Aces hold and he take 3 eads i fin 5th :)

j3ono05£49.27 + £10.19 Head Prizes2£5.44
    had this in 2130 bh

j3ono06£78.60 + £59.42 Head Prizes11
    and this in the 2330bh

j3ono03£61.69 + £29.40 Head Prizes10 
    so not a bad night, no bad beats 4 mtts 3 fts and had aces when knocked by flopped set in 4th
    Good luck guys :)

ps only 23 eads lol
  • edited August 2012
    nice one j3... late finish for me but worth it...

00.30 750bh 1st £113.40 + £42.54
  • edited August 2012
    WEll done all the Cashes MRBURNS. EASYFIX.3lono. and all.

Good Luck waller with your new team and your new challenge. See you on the tables. No hard feelings m8.

That was a nice £110 MRBURNS for the second qualification to one game. Did you know that would happen when you entered a tourny that you had already qualified for?

Deep Stacks tonight. B&Q this morning and in the garden this afternoon. Renivation work to complete which I started last week. Rain stopped play.Take my mind a couple of bad beats I had on the final table of 2 tournies last night. DOHHH

Unlucky dagg. If at first you dont succeed try and try well you all know the rest.

As they say in the theatre Break a Leg. My Hand AK hearts. Flop 728 Hearts. Turn Qc. River 7s. and guess what he showed yes 22. Final table 5 left in I shoved when I hit the nut flush.

Fortune favours  the brave, but watch out for those paired boards there could be a FH out ther to beat your nut flush.
  • edited August 2012
    Had a long hard word with myself this morning and have realised I need to look at how I manage my bankroll
    Had a bad run this week which has been multiplied by ten because I have been playingo outside of my roll slightly.
    So in order to reinstall a sense of discipline I have decided to set myself a chris furguson style challenge. 
    Starting today I am aiming to go from 0 to build my bankroll up to ....well there will be no end just keep playing and stick to good solid brm...only exception being once I reach ten pounds I will be allowed to buy into a single mtt with a max buy in of 2.30.
    I have registered for my first freeroll which starts in 15 mins I have 4 freerolls to play today plus the jackpot freeroll this evening.
    I will post my mtt wins here as normal but will also post my current bankroll along with it...wish me luck.

• edited August 2012
    Morning all well done on all your cashes.
    Very nice 3 final tables in the same evening Jonno
    Good luck with your challenge Kirbs takes a brave person to admit bad bankroll management and good luck with the challenge.

Went out of the Roller in 96th last night
    Played steady away for the first 3 hours with little variation in my opening stack 3rd hour comes and i get a change in the run of the cards and manage to get get upto 35th place and a comfortable 35k chips.
    Get dealt kk and c bet it player who has been aggressive all night shoves over the top with similar chip stack the pot would make me chip leader.
    Think about it and call turns over AA end of tourny and a relatively early night :(

Have a good day at the tables today all
  • edited August 2012
    started the bank roll challenge with a bang...first game 6th for 3 quid
    got v.unlucky against a luckbox who was short stacked then went on to take all my chips but hey ho...happy with the first result think i played solid.

current bankroll 3.00

onwards and upwards next freeroll in 20 mins
    thanksnfor the rail easyfix, steelrod and gedders