You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2012
    nice one steel good to see you breaking the bad run finally
  • edited August 2012
    TPT!!!!!!!!

I need your Nomination for The Team DTD prize winner please, Sky are sorting an alternative tournie for these players!!

Hitsquad - profman15
    diamond- LFB
    Team51 - Billyboots
    Poker Titans -??
    Knight Poker - samantha25

Can anyone speak to Trev & Message me please!!

Dave H!!
  • edited August 2012
    no results inany mtts the bad spell goes on lol bank roll still healthy though and up to level 6 on the dym challenge
  • edited August 2012

Got a couple of heads from my DTD entry to the 12k BH , went out with AK v 1010 .

GEO68080£25.31 Head Prizes2
    Nice cashes at the tables folks ,
  • edited August 2012
    £750 gtd b/h

Jeffter03£85.25 + £47.58 Head Prizes8
  • edited August 2012

WD madmoo steel geo and jeffter nice cashes.WD jonny great win and great cash.Managed 2 cashes in 2 tourneys wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.Big thanks for the rail dagg steel and digger. jjjach022£5.12 + £8.30 Head Prizes6 

jjjach06£13.02
  • edited August 2012
    Shocking luck continues every 3 bet gets called by spanners who hit 2pr, trips, strs :(
    Bankroll go down faster than Kerry Katona on her latest toy boy

Well done on cashes and run good:)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    TPT!!!!!!!! I need your Nomination for The Team DTD prize winner please, Sky are sorting an alternative tournie for these players!! Hitsquad - profman15 diamond- LFB Team51 - Billyboots Poker Titans -?? Knight Poker - samantha25 Can anyone speak to Trev & Message me please!! Dave H!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I nominate Steelrod :0)
  • edited August 2012
    Nice cashes all,
    jjjach, got disconected and couldn't re-load your table for some reason.

Min cash in £200 BH, no heads.

Red_King020£1.790 

GL to kirbsuk83 who is leading the £200 BH.
  • edited August 2012
    Hi All.
    I have nominated FlyingDagg for the free tourny entry this month for all his hard work keeping the cashes up to date and his efforts in keeping the TPT Private tourny's going every month and his endlss contribution to the TPT Thread.

Its always difficult to pick a single person out from all of you but, hopefully you will all get a shot as long as we keep finishing in the top threee :)
  • edited August 2012
    some parts of skys set up annoys the **** out of me this for example 23.00 750bh finished 11th out of 143, pay's down to 20th £7.15 + £3.75 for - 10p.. did't even cover my buy in..

anyway another gripe over...

23.30 750bh 18th £4.25 + £4.22
  • edited August 2012
    9th in a small 2.30 bounty hunter
    7.35 plus 10.98 in head prizes
    also managed to reach the half way point of the dym challenge ... just played my11 quid game and won so only 6 levels to go :-)

• edited August 2012
    WD redking easy fix and kirb nice cashes.Soz i forgot you rail me to red.My download thingy of this doesn't work tried the uninstall thingy but nowt.Good job the old thingy is working.Keep your chin up j3ono you'll get your share of luck soon.WD dagg in free tourney well desevered.
  • edited August 2012
    Well done nice to see so many good cashes'

Only played one game today.

£400. Gtd 00.00hrs    Good result though    First for £207.00
  • edited August 2012
    Nice cashes everyone.

I'm off to Blackpool for a Poker Stag Weekend so I may not be around or capable of playing for a day or two :)

Run Good Everyone - Best of Luck.

• edited August 2012
    Very nice cash Three ;:)

Just as think my luck can't get any worse, had email bout 1k freeroll tonight, yipee

I read and re read, if you deposit, play a raked hand and enter freeroll in the promo box. ENTRY:)

Think sky might of made a boo boo, i like many i guess might think was a monthly freeroll and as already made deposit and promo code excepted then entry will be asured but alias you had to made deposit  and play raked hand and enter code all YESTERDAY, as i had funds no deposit no freeroll :(
    Current field in 1k freeroll 3 yes that right 3 lol :((

Glasses please Easy :)
  • edited August 2012
    Very nice cash Three ;:) Just as think my luck can't get any worse, had email bout 1k freeroll tonight, yipee I read and re read, if you deposit, play a raked hand and enter freeroll in the promo box. ENTRY:) Think sky might of made a boo boo, i like many i guess might think was a monthly freeroll and as already made deposit and promo code excepted then entry will be asured but alias you had to made deposit  and play raked hand and enter code all YESTERDAY, as i had funds no deposit no freeroll :( Current field in 1k freeroll 3 yes that right 3 lol :(( Glasses please Easy :)
    Posted by j3ono
    wd all on ya cashes

hi j3 i got same email and thanks for the nomination,nice result jj,three hope your bad run has come to an end jj gl.nice 1 trev good choice and gl dagg.

gl on the tables all

• edited August 2012
    Small cash in morning BH
    GEO6802£6.60 + £2.48 Head Prizes2
  • edited August 2012
    TPT PRIVATE GAME

The new improved (sync breaks) TPT game is now in the lobby BH £5-50 buyin deepstack. Details and PW are in your P.M. If any member hasn't recieved a p.m. let me know please. Any player who registers for the game can invite 1 guest of their choice and should let them know the PW, otherwise please keep it confidential. Especially hope the new players join in it's a great way to meet the team and played in great spirit.

Link
    here
  • edited August 2012
    Hi All. I have nominated FlyingDagg for the free tourny entry this month for all his hard work keeping the cashes up to date and his efforts in keeping the TPT Private tourny's going every month and his endlss contribution to the TPT Thread. Its always difficult to pick a single person out from all of you but, hopefully you will all get a shot as long as we keep finishing in the top threee :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ty Trev, Got This,

He missed free entry last nite but I will get another sorted!!

If you could bear in mind at end of each monthly Team DTD league there is a Prize for The Top 5 Teams & an extra One for winning Team, so pleases could you have someone ready to nominate!!

I am working on Sky so We all know what tournies & when, but they dropped the Lucki 7's that is was last month so was short notice sry!!

The Hitman
  • edited August 2012
    Hi All. I have nominated FlyingDagg for the free tourny entry this month for all his hard work keeping the cashes up to date and his efforts in keeping the TPT Private tourny's going every month and his endlss contribution to the TPT Thread. Its always difficult to pick a single person out from all of you but, hopefully you will all get a shot as long as we keep finishing in the top threee :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Is this something to do with DTD and Hitmans post? If anyone deserves a free entry for their efforts it's you Trevor but thankyou anyway it's much appreciated. Really my time spent on these things is not a great deal but it's nice to be able to contribute something to the team. Thank you again.
  • edited August 2012
    Well done on all your cashes but special mention has to go to JJ for his 2 cashes last night. It wasn't a fortune but he played well and will be glad break the bad run. Well played jjj.
  • edited August 2012
    gutted got to level 7 of the dym challenge shoved pre with bullets got called by k7 he lands full house lol.... back to the start again
  • edited August 2012
    WD three and geo nice cashes.Ul kirb gl next time.Have a drunken poker stag weekend.Let's face it poker and a stag do, i think beer will be in there somewhere lol.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    bubbled the ft in the 22 quid bh took 20.60 in heads though
  • edited August 2012
    Thanks for the rail JJ you earnt your 10% as usual lol Untill you came along team DYM had so many railers they started to try and recruit me but im TPT born and bred lol

3pm BH

MRBURNS401£152 + £114.56 Head Prizes7
  • edited August 2012
    WD kirb nice cash.WD mrb nice win and nice cash.Think it's time to renogotiate our 10% deal,i think i should take the head prizes and you can keep the cash.More of a incentive for you to go deep, we will both benefit then lol.
  • edited August 2012
    Posting this on behalf of dannyg2030. Finally caught up with him after seeing he wanted to join TPT (he's on my table now). I think he's a bit unsure of how to introduce himself but he is the newest TPT member so will you all please make him feel welcome. Good luck all in the Orfy tonight!
  • edited August 2012
    finally a decent cash :-)
    2nd in the 1k bounty hunter for 157.50 plus 62.05 in head prizes
    currently leading the main and have somehow managed to aquire 13k chips in the first 30 mins lol

• edited August 2012
    £5 buy in £400 timed - £11.25 profit

Nice result Kirb