You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2012
    And so it continues....................................
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    ASAPRocky Small blind  1000.00 1000.00 17900.00
    mccaughe09 Big blind  2000.00 3000.00 5720.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

POKERTREV All-in  13380.00 16380.00 0.00
    ASAPRocky Fold     
    mccaughe09 All-in  5720.00 22100.00 0.00
    POKERTREV Unmatched bet  5660.00 16440.00 5660.00
    mccaughe09 Show

POKERTREV Show
    • A
    • A

Flop

• A

Turn

River

• Q

mccaughe09 Win Flush to the Ace 16440.00  16440.00
  • edited November 2012

YES :-)

Welcome back Ms S :-) and thanks to you and your wonderful support on the FT from 6th place to champion, I thank you xx

£400 bh    1st/94     £65.80  and  £25.16 in bounties

• edited November 2012
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    18AND5TIME Small blind  200.00 200.00 36700.00
    HoldemHoty Big blind  400.00 600.00 12422.50
     Your hole cards

baker43 Call  400.00 1000.00 5457.50
    Monicano1 Call  400.00 1400.00 26585.00
    bugsytwo Fold     
    Barblefish Fold     
    18AND5TIME Fold     
    HoldemHoty Check     
    Flop

• J

HoldemHoty Bet  800.00 2200.00 11622.50
    baker43 Fold     
    Monicano1 Raise  2000.00 4200.00 24585.00
    HoldemHoty All-in  11622.50 15822.50 0.00
    Monicano1 Call  10422.50 26245.00 14162.50
    HoldemHoty Show

Monicano1 Show

Turn

River

Monicano1 Win Full House, 5s and 3s 26245.00  40407.50
    Next

still not quiet got the hang of these computers :s lol
    but this is my rant to you don't know how he can call but then catch 2 outer!!!!! arrrggghhh 
  • edited November 2012
    How he call me here??? don't see how it can be called but to then hit the 2 outer!!!!!

That is my rant over haha

Thankyou to the ppl that helped me work out how to do this :)))
  • edited November 2012
    P33 - £131.222wuzletooth - £76.303JohnConnor - £53.464engy - £43.74

one from the bank buster tonight. plo so it never made its £800 so no double cash
  • edited November 2012
    Nice Cash Engy

Small one for the Captain - Kings of Cash Tourny
    POKERTREV023£62.50
  • edited November 2012

kings of cash 9th £75 wp trev and unbpower and engy nice cashes

• edited November 2012
    Cash number 2 for TPT 4th in 9.15 deep stack £16.20 :)
  • edited November 2012
    Big thanks to all the railers sorry i didn't tid..........maybe next time :)
  • edited November 2012
    WD engy trev wolves and holdem nice cashes.
  • edited November 2012
    Hi Holdem Hoty.
    Regarding the hand you posted...........

Not sure I could make the call here, however, oppo has a huge stack and if he calls 10K to win 15K he still has over 14K back.

Looking at it from oppos point of view.....Pre-Flop you check on the Big Blind, (understandably with your holding cards) however, now oppo will suspect we are very week as there was no raise pre-flop and he pretty much knows you have no A or K or Pocket Pair, otherwise we would have made a raise pre.

Your 800 bet on the flop looks like a steel bet tbh, so he re-raises thinking we still have no hand, once you shove over the top he has a big decision to make 1. he still thinks he's ahead 2. he thinks you are making a play to steel the pot 3. he has 2 pair so 10K to try and win 15K.

If he thinks he's right in 2 out of 3 points then he makes the call and hopes he hasn't got unlucky.

Its a tough call imo, but looking at it from his point of view, it's very difficult to put you on any sort of decent hand here. Looking at his history and his stack side, I would say he is quite a risk taker though and he's probably gonna lose his stack quite often making these calls.
  • edited November 2012
    Couple of small cashes ! aint played much recently but hopefully be back on tonight ! 

addo07 - £6.82
    addo07 £10.60     

addo0713025£19.53                                 
      addo07 - £45
    addo07 - £41.25
    addo07 - £41.25

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi Holdem Hoty. Regarding the hand you posted........... Not sure I could make the call here, however, oppo has a huge stack and if he calls 10K to win 15K he still has over 14K back. Looking at it from oppos point of view.....Pre-Flop you check on the Big Blind, (understandably with your holding cards) however, now oppo will suspect we are very week as there was no raise pre-flop and he pretty much knows you have no A or K or Pocket Pair, otherwise we would have made a raise pre. Your 800 bet on the flop looks like a steel bet tbh, so he re-raises thinking we still have no hand, once you shove over the top he has a big decision to make 1. he still thinks he's ahead 2. he thinks you are making a play to steel the pot 3. he has 2 pair so 10K to try and win 15K. If he thinks he's right in 2 out of 3 points then he makes the call and hopes he hasn't got unlucky. Its a tough call imo, but looking at it from his point of view, it's very difficult to put you on any sort of decent hand here. Looking at his history and his stack side, I would say he is quite a risk taker though and he's probably gonna lose his stack quite often making these calls.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thankyou to the detailed reply Trev.  How are you able to see somebodys history on here?
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thankyou to the detailed reply Trev.  How are you able to see somebodys history on here?
    Posted by HoldemHoty
    A website called sharkscope - can't divulge players stats/info on here as it's bad ettiquette and frowned upon. Have a quick browse on the web, if you can't find it let me know and I will PM you.

EDIT
    ps. its not 100% accurate and it doesnt track wins & Losses in cash games.
  • edited November 2012
    Congratulations all on your recent cashes.

Gutted that I can't play tonight as I've just seen that tonights TPT game is a deepstack bounty hunter, but good luck to all of you that can play.

Steve
  • edited November 2012
    came 5th in the kings of cash 

unbpower05£150
    good luck all in the private game tonight
  • edited November 2012
    Hi guys just a quick post to ask does any1 think i made a bad fold ! havent got the hand history but il just go through it ! i was in a master cash table 20 nl the other night an i have kk in the small blind ! id been playing on this table 4 about 2 hours an id seen this guy not play a single hand ! he limps utg plus 2 other limpers ! i have kk in the sb so i 4 x it ! he instantly comes over the top to 4.60 so i 4 bet him 2 15 ! and he 5 bets me to something like28 quid ! after evulating my options i decide to fold on the basis that he can only have aces or the same hand ! iv spoke to a few ppl about it and iv been told that it is being results orientated ! just wanted to hear a few opinions as it was a pretty sick spot !!!!
  • edited November 2012
    Also wud some1 be able 2 pm me the tournement password 4 the TPT game tonight ?????
  • edited November 2012
    Hi guys just a quick post to ask does any1 think i made a bad fold ! havent got the hand history but il just go through it ! i was in a master cash table 20 nl the other night an i have kk in the small blind ! id been playing on this table 4 about 2 hours an id seen this guy not play a single hand ! he limps utg plus 2 other limpers ! i have kk in the sb so i 4 x it ! he instantly comes over the top to 4.60 so i 4 bet him 2 15 ! and he 5 bets me to something like28 quid ! after evulating my options i decide to fold on the basis that he can only have aces or the same hand ! iv spoke to a few ppl about it and iv been told that it is being results orientated ! just wanted to hear a few opinions as it was a pretty sick spot !!!!
    Posted by addo07
    This betting pattern has all the signs of Pocket Aces - Nothing wrong with the fold here imo (Some would disagree) and some would just call and re-load.

PM Sent regarding TPT Tourney
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : A website called sharkscope - can't divulge players stats/info on here as it's bad ettiquette and frowned upon. Have a quick browse on the web, if you can't find it let me know and I will PM you. EDIT ps. its not 100% accurate and it doesnt track wins & Losses in cash games.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks Trev do use sharkscope but thought you were saying you could it on sky
  • edited November 2012
    N1 trev ! iv heard a few ppl say its results orientated but i dont c how it is ! i thought he had the aa an i cant c me gettin it in against worse at best i think he has the same hand ! thanks for the reply !!!
  • edited November 2012
    Posted by addo07
    Hi :)

From the way you describe the hand i would say it is very possible for him to have AA.  But also he is going to know how gd his table image is and may have been waiting to make this type of play.  Being as it is cash i would make the call knowing you can reload.   
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi :) From the way you describe the hand i would say it is very possible for him to have AA.  But also he is going to know how gd his table image is and may have been waiting to make this type of play.  Being as it is cash i would make the call knowing you can reload.   
    Posted by HoldemHoty
    Is the call a good idea? What we do have to remember is, all this action has been Pre-Flop so..........

Should we shove all-in now? (Pre-Flop)
    Or
    Do we just make the call to the flop and reasses?

What's our next move if the flop comes down A High or a paired board?

If we are going to make the call, we need to have an idea of how we are going to proceed with the hand post flop.

Opinions Anyone?

Edit
    The other question I forgot to ask was how much addo had left on the table? cause if it was only a fiver or something, i'm probably shovin the rest in :)  
  • edited November 2012
    trev have i been sent pword 4 2nite if so were 2 lol cant find it
  • edited November 2012
    trev have i been sent pword 4 2nite if so were 2 lol cant find it
    Posted by wolvesf474
    Should be in your private messages m8 in "My Profile"

I'll send it to you again.

EDIT
    Password sent - Doesnt look like you are on FlyingDaggs Friends List though, so you will need to add him as a friend so he can PM you for future tournies. 
  • edited November 2012
    I am invited to your private game tonight by Trevor!!

Looking forwars to it, Ty trev & TPT!!!

if anyone in TPT wants, we have also our THS Donk-A-Funs, run Weds holdem & Sundays PLO alternating PLO Hilo!! runners vary between 5/6 to 15 usually, No team points or rules, just friendly games with banter

All TPT have an open invite from me, password 'truehitters'.....

"TONIGHT HITSQUAD THS Donk-A-Fun Holdem 7.15pm £3.30!! pw 'truehitters'

All Squaddies old & New welcome, & ALL our other Forum & DTD friends!!

GL"

• edited November 2012
    Sorry I've not been around much to help sort out Pws etc but been pretty sick last couple of days. TY Trevor for your help.
    Apologies wolves you are on my friends list but I appear to have missed you when sent out the pm's. I'm still very much under par but I have to go for the hat trick don't I?
  • edited November 2012
    Sorry I've not been around much to help sort out Pws etc but been pretty sick last couple of days. TY Trevor for your help. Apologies wolves you are on my friends list but I appear to have missed you when sent out the pm's. I'm still very much under par but I have to go for the hat trick don't I?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Nice to see you up and about - gl tonight.
  • edited November 2012
    Posted by addo07
    hi addo on his 5 bet was he all in ? if not how much did he have behind him ?
    you had already gone £15 and his bet to £28 means it was only another £13 into a £43 + pot ......and you have the 2nd best starting hand in texas hold em , sorry i don`t think you can really fold there , like hotty says he could just be using his table image , could even be frustration not playing a hand in 2 hours but you were getting the right odds to call / jam it in :)

• edited November 2012
    zes6 engy08£23.25 + £29.30 Head Prizes5
    1 from b/h