You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2012
    well done jj great effort 
  • edited November 2012
    Morning all, Guess what? I am back to winning ways :-)  but for how long????
    Nice results and well done jjj a big field to contend with....As for me..............

£750 GTD BH      4th/195     £43.88    and    £26.21 in bounties
  • edited November 2012
    FT 3.30 bh

spurs_1306£9.45 + £2.53 Head Prizes2

• edited November 2012
    Managed another cash in this mornings 11.30 BH

Kiwini4u04£18.75 + £5.64 Head Prizes3 
  • edited November 2012

FAO  STEPHEND AND ANY OTHERS IT MAY CONCERN.
     i'm unable to send private messages and links for some reason. We have a private game on Wednesday @8pm. Deepstack bounty hunter  £5-50 buy in Link HERE  If you wish to play contact myself or any TPT player for the password. If you do play you may also invite a guest as well and will need to pass on the pw to them. Good luck at the tables.

• edited November 2012
    WD jeff spurs and kiwi nice cashes.WD in home game steel.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited November 2012
    Jeffter212401Entry to £10k UKOPS Mini
  • edited November 2012
    Cheers for the greetings hope to do the team proud
  • edited November 2012
    welcome to the team keith gl at the tables :)
  • edited November 2012
    hey i was just wondering im fairly new to online tournements and ive played like 7 but two of them was freerolls and i was silly but the ive five ive finished twice in money positions 26th out of 230 and 2nd out of 78, ive allways been in to poker playing with mates but i just want to know do you think from my recored allready and such little experience i have a eye for the game?
  • edited November 2012
  • edited November 2012

£250 gar 57 runners came 6th
    Dazler06£19.95

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    hey i was just wondering im fairly new to online tournements and ive played like 7 but two of them was freerolls and i was silly but the ive five ive finished twice in money positions 26th out of 230 and 2nd out of 78, ive allways been in to poker playing with mates but i just want to know do you think from my recored allready and such little experience i have a eye for the game?
    Posted by D8v8
    no cant tell anything from just 2 cashes but its a good step and shows you arnt totaly rubbish lol keep up the good work :) I think if you win 1 outta 10 on a regular basis your not to shabby but some go without winning an mtt for months but dosnt mean your not a good player.
  • edited November 2012
  • edited November 2012
    Small cash in 2.20 Bh - bubbled FT doh and many thanks to steel for the rail

spurs_1307£15.33 + £1.69 Head Prizes2
  • edited November 2012
    Small cash in 2.20 Bh - bubbled FT doh and many thanks to steel for the rail spurs_13 0 7 £15.33 + £1.69 Head Prizes 2
    Posted by spurs_13

Just wanted to add that this was probably my best game this week, was down to a very short stack with over 300 still in (511 started) but thought about the quality players we have in this team and what they would do. Managed to do an "IDCU" and win a few flips in some great spots but looking back there is still much room for improvement when i start to get a big stack, like nicking blinds from the button etc.

My poker has improved no end since i joined TPT and as JJ would say "onwarsd and upwards"

• edited November 2012
    WD dazler and spurs nice cashes.Onwards and upwards keep it going spurs.
  • edited November 2012
    First cash for TPT :)

1st in deep stack £55.08
    20.15 i think :s
    correct me if i am wrong dagg or jjj
  • edited November 2012
    First cash for TPT :) 1st in deep stack £55.08 20.15 i think :s correct me if i am wrong dagg or jjj
    Posted by HoldemHoty
    And sorry about the post in the wrong place (hopefully nobody seen it) :s don't know how to delete it!!
  • edited November 2012
    First cash for TPT :) 1st in deep stack £55.08 20.15 i think :s correct me if i am wrong dagg or jjj
    Posted by HoldemHoty
    Well done on your 1st cash for TPT Holdemhoty

Well done JJ, Jeff, Dagg, Dazler, spurs errrrr this list is getting too long :) well done everyone.

Only had a couple of small cashes 7.15 deepy on Saturday
    POKERTREV018£2.04
    Always dissapointed when the cash is less than the entry fee (Just doesn't seam right sigh)

Also qualified for entry into UKOP5 twice which was £55.00 however, blew that trying to qualify for UKOPS7 & Sidey without success.

Still dissapointed at the way i'm running at the mo - Got knocked out of Deepy last night with AJ on and A high flop - Oppo shoves, I decided to make the call - He has A9 - Turn 9 and i'm a gonna - Being ahead and going behind in these spots is driving me nuts.

Could I have folded? - Should I have folded? I had 11.5K at the time and wonder if I should be looking for better spots?
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : And sorry about the post in the wrong place (hopefully nobody seen it) :s don't know how to delete it!!
    Posted by HoldemHoty
    Congratulations on your first cash.  

Put my Mod hat on and dealt with that for you

Steve
  • edited November 2012

Congratulations on your first cash Holdemhoty and welcome to the team

GL at the tables peeps and chin up Trev, at least you know how to take my full stack with a jammy flopped flush lol :P
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well done on your 1st cash for TPT Holdemhoty   Well done JJ, Jeff, Dagg, Dazler, spurs errrrr this list is getting too long :) well done everyone. Only had a couple of small cashes 7.15 deepy on Saturday POKERTREV 0 18 £2.04 Always dissapointed when the cash is less than the entry fee (Just doesn't seam right sigh) Also qualified for entry into UKOP5 twice which was £55.00 however, blew that trying to qualify for UKOPS7 & Sidey without success. Still dissapointed at the way i'm running at the mo - Got knocked out of Deepy last night with AJ on and A high flop - Oppo shoves, I decided to make the call - He has A9 - Turn 9 and i'm a gonna - Being ahead and going behind in these spots is driving me nuts. Could I have folded? - Should I have folded? I had 11.5K at the time and wonder if I should be looking for better spots?
    Posted by POKERTREV

Nope you made the right call imo, just very unlucky m8 - Keep smiling, you will come good soon

• edited November 2012
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £9923.64

GRAND TOTAL             £188610.18

Thanks to some great UKOPS cashes our biggest ever weekly total!
  • edited November 2012
    Well done HoldemHoty very nice win last night.

2 days till our private game players can register HERE and please invite a guest of your choice. VC is on standy to invite all team captains and VCs as suggested by chubbers.

Ps. might not be able to make DTD tonight I'm coming down with a bug.
  • edited November 2012

Afternoon all, not been about since thurs afternoons deepy, needed the weekend off.
    Didn't mind so much as plenty of footy on tv and on in the pub. lol.
    So instead of spending the money on poker, i spent it on alcohol. wiiiiiiiiiiiii. got to say was way more enjoyable lol..
    Hopefully get back into it this week and if it's still not running for me then always railing to be done..

Gl all at the tables this week.

Some excellent cashes by everyone...

• edited November 2012

Trev, although i prob wouldn't even take poker advice from myself at the moment, i'd have called the shove with a,q, prob fearing his a,k though. You went in ahead, as favorite for the hand, personally think it was the correct play.

• edited November 2012
    Posted by HoldemHoty
    welcome to tpt holdemhoty love the name by the way we need a hotty on the team :) and a big well done on your first cash :)
  • edited November 2012
    WD holdem and trev nice cashes.Trev i'm never folding there you were just unlucky.It will turnaround capt.Gl in DTD guys.
  • edited November 2012
    Some nice wins coming trough at the minute well done everyone
    I have a noce little one this afternoon.

17.25 timed tourny £3.30 entry
    bluedaz16137.502£24.20