You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2012

satted into the UKOPS main, again, although 1st hand lost 1500 sigh - but just got them back
    no luck in the BHs, but after last night that's not a surprise

1 bink 3/40 in £400 rebuy

GELDY03£60.75
    gl on the tables all, & especially everyone playing in the UKOPS
  • edited October 2012
    thank you for that trev well appreciated and all,just hope my run gets better cause its p poor at the min lol.

wd all on ya cashes

gl all on the tables run good

• edited October 2012
    Small cash in the deepy - nowt better when playing poker than seeing ur trusted team mates in the chat box, win or lose :)

spurs_13010£4
  • edited October 2012
    Most disappointed! Logged in to rail any TPTers or friends doing well in UKOPS and they are all on mini. So I just wanted it to be known that I made the effort!
  • edited October 2012
    out of UKOPS, thks for the rail trev & unb - better performance tonight - ran deep in the mini & cashed - took some bounties in the side - total winnings £75

main 50/182 AQ<KQ
    mini 27/565     AJ<77
    side 44/155 A6<78

1 last tourny tonight, the 1.5k BH that i was 2nd in last night, down to the last 8/76

• edited October 2012
    I warned them, I did. 3 dragons on the ft and just the one TITAN. but with a quality rail, and some quality play (ok, lucky when i needed it) the TITAN was a dragon slayer.

cheers everyone for the rail - steel, jj etc - and so I do one better than yesterday with:

GELDY1520001£212.80 + £141.21 Head Prizes5
  • edited October 2012
    came 6th on a 1k bh tonight not sure how as wasnt on final table i suppose a guy must have gone out seconds before i did lol. Wd on slaying them dragons Geldy wish i was there to rail but didnt come on till late tonight.

1k bh 141 runners came 6th
    06£42.30 + £24.20 Head Prizes
  • edited October 2012
    ryan83 ft UKOPS3 ftw
  • edited October 2012
    Cashed in ukops main event tonight for £182 lost a flip with ak against jj allin pre with 18 left for chip leader pot
  • edited October 2012
    I'd like to say a big thank you to all the TPTers for the rail tonight especially since i'm not exactly the most active team member

Thanks guys, very much appreciated :)
  • edited October 2012
    hey all,
    been away for a few weeks, i know some of you are aware of the nature of my job and unfortunately had no internet access for a little while...
    well im back now and time to hit the tables hard
    gl all
  • edited October 2012
    nice cashes bearlyther & ryan83
    gives me an extra incentive to pull my finger out and try to run good in UKOPS tonight
    last chance saloon for me as after that i'm away for a week

i must admit i never knew what i was missing before becoming a team member. having a rail when running deep is:

a distraction (only joking)
    a motivating factor (mustn't let down the team)
    a lot of fun (absolutely)

that addo07 has a lot to answer for in telling to me join TPT

thanks girls & guys 
  • edited October 2012
    wd geldy,bearly,ryan,daz vwd

wd geldy on the win great effort m8,being part of a team is great fun and a great help when running deep,best railers about and team :)

welcome back kirbs gl and gl all

oh yeh geldy the dragon slayer :)
  • edited October 2012
    Nice cashes Ryan, Bearly, Geldy, Dazler, and anyone i've missed out - keep it going

Small cash in the deepy for me last night. (Thanks for the rail)
    POKERTREV08£8
    Nice to see you back Kirbsuk83 (Don't forget to visit the new TPT Website & Forum)

Hi Dagg.
    No worries m8y, I opened quite a few tables last night and players were on mini view, so just said hi and moved on.

I nearly logged off at one point and then saw geldy and unbpower still in tournies so hung about a bit, But we can't be everywhere to rail everyone all at once lol and you always do your fair share m8.

I suppose it's a good thing in a way that TPTers are running so deep in multiple tournies at the mo, that they are on mini view :)

Best of Luck Tonight TPTers
  • edited October 2012
    WD geldy ryan bearly daler and trev nice cashes.Welcome back kirbsuk.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited October 2012
    wd trev

gl all on the tables

• edited October 2012
    Hi all

After having that wee break I hadnt noticed how many quality newbies have joined the greatness that is TPT :)

Welcome all, great to have u on board.

Welcome back Kirbs

Nice cashes all

GL on the tables :)
  • edited October 2012
    Trev

Where do i find an updated list of the TPT crew?
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Trev Where do i find an updated list of the TPT crew?
    Posted by spurs_13
    Er the first page? that big long list in red.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Er the first page? that big long list in red.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Do I win a prize for the daftest question of the week :P

• edited October 2012
    Managed 6th in deepie.Big thanks for the TPT railing crew. jjjach06£13.30
  • edited October 2012
    TPT PRIVATE GAME Wedneday 7th November
    As you know it has been set wrong but I have decided to leave it as it is. It's stiil a deepie but with the bounty element. P.M.'s as usual with details. If I miss anyone off the list contact me for pw or ask a fellow TPTer. As usual anyone registering for the game can invite 1 guest of their choice. Registration is open and link
    HERE
  • edited October 2012
    end of my UKOPS - another cash in the mini - lots of satting in - feeling more comfortable with my play even amongst the sharks. a number of my exits i had got it in good so can't complain.

main 59/202 66<88
    mini 21/310 A9<KQ
    side 43/57 aiof with nfd - miss

gl everyone still in tonight UKOPS or otherwise
  • edited November 2012
    Small cash in the UKOPS Mini
    POKERTREV032£23.37
    Great Rail again guys - thanks 
  • edited November 2012
    PHEW - what a night

6pm £200 gtd   £30

UKOPS mini

Jeffter07£143.80
    and UKOPS Side WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jeffter4560001£1710
    Once again brilliant raii; TPTers - thanks to Trev, geldy, jj, daggs chubbers, Donk,spurs  steely and anyone I've missed - YOU really are a great team
    thank you all 
  • edited November 2012
    I won the ukops main event tonight for £5899.50!  Go on the team poker titans!
  • edited November 2012
    Congratulations to bearlyther and jeffter, fantastic effort guys very well done
  • edited November 2012
    Fantastic effort by all the TPTers last night.

Never been so busy on the rail, but it was great fun.

A special WELL DONE to Jeffter an Bearlyther - Brilliant results.

The TPT Railers were awsome again last night, well done guys and thanks for railing my mum Saulgond29 who finally made her 1st ever final table wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited November 2012
    some great results there wd all
  • edited November 2012
    congrats to jeffter and bearlyther, Brillianit wins in the UKOPS.
    Think the should rename them to UKTPTOPS lol.

Great cashes from everyone else last couple of days. It's brilliant railing,got to be honest better than playing at the moment, really not enjoying it. Although i'm going to give Woogies £2.20 @2:20 a go today if i remember to reg that is lol..
    Geldy the dragon slayer, i like it. lol

Gl to all those playing the UKOPS tonight and any other games.

Wb kirbs.

1 final thing, congrats to Trev's mum on her final table, The win won't be far away, she had no luck on that FT what so ever..Shoved twice miles ahead and oppo hit..But that is poker..