You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2012
    WD addo and wolves nice cashes.
  • edited October 2012
    Nice cashes all.

Out at darts this evening so will have a look out to see if anyone is still playing when I get back in - as long as i'm not too late :) or too drunk lol.

Best of luck at the tables.
  • edited October 2012
    Hi guys had a really bad day today ! iddiots snappin me off with air an then hitting that miricle river ! been a pretty horrible on the poker front soo no decent cashes to post as of yet !!! hopefully abit more run good tonight ayyyyy ! run better than me !!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2012
    These £50 Gtd ones seem like fun,
    played two tonight, bubbled first one 4th, 2nd in other one :)
    roy6951010001£25
    Red_King02£15
    WILLCHRIS03£10
  • edited October 2012
    400gt rebey 4th £44
  • edited October 2012
    Small cash for me in tonights Mini Main

Kiwini4u060£3.31 + £1.13 Head Prizes1

Was doing quite well until I ran AK into AQ and they hit on the river which decimated my stack, then just after the cash bubble burst I ran QQ into the massive hand that is A7 and they hit an ace on the flop.

Going to take a few days break now and hopefully come back refreshed in time to play a few of the UKOPS mini events next week.

Good luck to you all at the tables.

Steve
  • edited October 2012
    A bit hit and miss tonight,
    played another two, 19:15 & 19:45 Deepstacks,
    Bubbled 1st one in 11th, shoved KK, bigstack slowrolls then turns over AA :(.
    min cashed in 2nd one.

Red_King016£1.44
    GL Stoke, still in 19:15 DS

Currently 4/15 in 22:15 £25 gtd
  • edited October 2012
    annoyed with myself over this one, was runnin well in 5th, played one hand wrong and never recovered...... such is life.. lesson learned, don't play ball with the dog when your in the money and only 35 left!! 

8.15 1200mini bh 30th £5.37 + £7.36
  • edited October 2012
    Last one of the night, 22:15 £25 gtd, bubbled it in 4th :(
    shortstacked, shoved A9h into KK

0  °  ‰       0  °  ‰    

‰           o           °

°     o   ‰    0  °  ‰         ‰    o   °

°     o   ‰    0  °  ‰

‰    o   °

°     o   ‰      0  °  ‰

‰    o   °

°     o   ‰

‰    o   °

°     o   ‰

}¦:¬P)
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Last one of the night, 22:15 £25 gtd, bubbled it in 4th :( shortstacked, shoved A9h into KK      0  °  ‰       0  °  ‰                        ‰           o           °       °     o   ‰    0  °  ‰         ‰    o   °                       °     o   ‰    0  °  ‰            ‰    o   °       °     o   ‰      0  °  ‰            ‰    o   °       °     o   ‰             ‰    o   °       °     o   ‰         }¦:¬P)
    Posted by Red_King
    WTF have you been on!!!!?????
  • edited October 2012
    Managed to win the 9-15 Deepie. Thanks for rail Trev, steel and jj.

Player NameChipsRankPrizeHeadsValue
    No Players

FlyingDagg4850001£54.32
  • edited October 2012
    WD red kiwi easy wolves and dagg nice cashes guys.
  • edited October 2012
    11.30PM 750BH 16TH £4.55 + £6.57 and was still playin ball with the dog!!
  • edited October 2012

A little £11 scary STT, & unlucky IDCU, but great run in the dyms

GELDY 18000 1 £45
    POKEOFFU 0 2 £15
    IDONKCALLU 0 3
  • edited October 2012
    still awake and still playin ball with the dog..... zzzzzzzz

2am 100 guaranteed 1st £70
  • edited October 2012
    Last one of the night, 22:15 £25 gtd, bubbled it in 4th :( shortstacked, shoved A9h into KK      0  °  ‰       0  °  ‰                        ‰           o           °       °     o   ‰    0  °  ‰         ‰    o   °                       °     o   ‰    0  °  ‰            ‰    o   °       °     o   ‰      0  °  ‰            ‰    o   °       °     o   ‰             ‰    o   °       °     o   ‰         }¦:¬P)
    Posted by Red_King
    I hereby rename you................%o"Bubble_King"o% :)

Good luck m8 - Keep at it.

Well done Dagg on taking down the deepy

Well done everyone on all the cashes

and..............................where is that luckbox Steelrod? YOUR FIRED!!!! :) I demand a rematch or i'm gonna chuck all me toys out the pram!!!!!  - Was good fun m8y thanks :)
  • edited October 2012
    Nice cashes all, a cash from last nights £2.30 bh (what a long game!!)

MADMOO03£33.10 + £18.25 Head Prizes10
    Good luck all today/tonight.
  • edited October 2012
    Nice cashes all, a cash from last nights £2.30 bh (what a long game!!) MADMOO 0 3 £33.10 + £18.25 Head Prizes 10 Good luck all today/tonight.
    Posted by MADMOO
    Wow - 10 Heads.........Thats awsome Lisa - vwd
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Wow - 10 Heads.........Thats awsome Lisa - vwd
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks Trev, played this game completely different to how I would play normally. Played hands I wanted to play not should play and really enjoyed it (turned chat off save abuse), was a bit of a fish but hey I had fun :)
  • edited October 2012
    After a long grind this month i finally made priority 1st time on sky well chuffed all thanks to kings of cash promo if it wasnt for this i would never put so many hours in i was 1,5k c4p short yesterday so decided whats the best way to earn loads of c4p without taking shots on cash so decided to play £22 £33 £55 dyms that went very well cashed in 11 out of 12 and manged to make 1.5k in c4p on double ya moneys so well chuffed i  made it yaaaaay :) 
  • edited October 2012
    WD easy geldy madmoo nice cashes.WD donk on a great run keep it going.Gl in orthys guys.
  • edited October 2012
    Another £2 bh, another 3rd

MADMOO03£5.60 + £3 Head Prizes4
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I hereby rename you................%o"Bubble_King"o% :) Good luck m8 - Keep at it. Well done Dagg on taking down the deepy Well done everyone on all the cashes and..............................where is that luckbox Steelrod? YOUR FIRED!!!!  :) I demand a rematch or i'm gonna chuck all me toys out the pram!!!!!  - Was good fun m8y thanks :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    wd all on ya cashes

gl all in the orfy and on the tables

lol trev they are good fun,we should have a get together with them.WINNER stays on better luck next time hehe.

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :
    WTF have you been on!!!!?????
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    BUBBLY, obviously
  • edited October 2012
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii binkkkkkkkk :) 

IDONKCALLU41262.501Entry to £15,000 UKOPS 6RobM8534737.502Entry to £15,000 UKOPS 6
  • edited October 2012
    WD madmoo nice cashe.WD donk gl in ukops6
  • edited October 2012
    A cash in the Orfy last night

MADMOO010£9.66
    Good luck all today :)
  • edited October 2012
    not sure if we're puttin these gtd's up or not perhaps someone can let me know...

12.00 £2.20 £50 gtd 2nd £16.80
  • edited October 2012
    Hi Guys.
    I'm in sunny Blackpool wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - well actually it's bloody freezing lol.

Good luck on the tables all
  • edited October 2012

WD madmoo and easyfix nice cashes.Enjoy blackpool trev.It's cold here but you are by the sea...still they have got heating in the pub lol.Gl at the tables guys.