You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Couple of small binks from the 50s !

addo07 - £28
    addo07 - £37.50

• edited October 2012

well done on the cashes everyone sorry i never railed any dtd last night but i tilt shut down computer after going out all 3 to big hand vs big hand :) gl at the tables

• edited October 2012
    WD kiwi and addo nice cashes.
  • edited October 2012
    2k BH 274 runners

GELDY024£10.28 + £8.44 Head Prizes  
    gl unbpower 5/9 left 183 entry 6k Open 

edit: kiss of death - sorry mate
  • edited October 2012
    thx for the rail guys .... 
    unbpower08£240
    just knew those queens were going to get busted 
  • edited October 2012
    8.15 mini open 11th £8.50

thanks for the rail guys... and good luck to dagg who's still playin
  • edited October 2012
    Nice cashes team managed this is Mini. Thanks for rail Trev, steel, jj, geldy, easyfix and sorry if I missed anyone.

FlyingDagg06£50
    Oops forgot this one. 7-45 deepie. 17p profit!

FlyingDagg014£1.27
  • edited October 2012
    Hi guys just a quick post to ask how dtd works ? been a member of tpt a while now and never played it !!! details would be great as i always hear every1 talkin about it !!
  • edited October 2012

WD all on the cashes and welcome to all the newbies. A big welcome back to scorpio et al.

Little one from me in £25 gtd.

pomfrittes1370001£30.50
    rodger8102£18.30
    Tsaaaar03£12.20

• edited October 2012

WD unbpower easyfix and pomm nice cashes.

• edited October 2012
    1k bh 114 runners came 8th
    Dazler08£22.80 + £22.74 Head Prizes
    went out with bloomin pk As after guy hits J on flop goes all in on the turn and hits river for trips. Do they ever ever win!
  • edited October 2012
    F.A.O. addo07 and our other new players re DTD

DTD is only held on Monday nights and the 3 games are named DTD1, DTD2 and DTD3. Scousered or DTWbandit will post a thread usually on a Friday I believe. This thread will be stickied and in RED at the top of the general poker chat section of the forum. You need to post on that thread and register yourself in all 3 games for the following Monday for your score to count. Your best 2 scores will count. This has individual and team prizes. There is also the Orfordable on Friday nights which pokertrev runs.You also need to post on that thread if you want your score to count. This is an indivdual tournament where your best 2 scores count over a month This will also be in general poker chat but is NOT stickied at the top.I think the thread usually appears on Friday. If you are interested there is also this tournament running in the afternoons run by woogie called £2-20 @2-20. This runs everyday but you only have to play 3 a week for your score to count. Obviously the more you play the better chance you have.  If you want to be include in the league table you also need to post on that thread. All these tournaments carry extra prizes alongside the usual finishing place prizes.

In summary
    DTD Monday night
    DTD1 7-15p.m. £2-20
    DTD2 7-45p.m. £1-10
    DTD3 8-30p.m. £2-20

ORFORDABLE Friday 7-10p.m. £3-30

Woogies League Daily £2-20 @2-20p.m.
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks for the info mate think il have a little dabble as iv heard they r really good fun !
  • edited October 2012
    Hi guys gl at the tables.
  • edited October 2012

Thanks Dagg - Top Job m8y

Here is my summary for all the NEW Players - And a few things other may find helpful..........

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 2 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month.

Non of the above is compulsory, just as and when you are available to play, but hopefully you will find it very enjoyable and return on a regular basis.

Please also post your MTT Cashes in this thread as FlyingDagg our Vice Captain keeps a running total and does a top Job too I might add. (Thanks Dagg)

Ok - Just two more things

1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays.

web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/

And Finally.....
    2. Some of your new team mates and regular railers will probably be along to support you in some of your tourney's/games. They/We put in a great deal of effort supporting fellow members on the rail and we do this not only because we enjoy the fun and the banter at the tables, but also to encourage our fellow TPTers to do well and improve their game.

So if you happen to be at a loose end or you have just been knocked out of a tourney, then why not get involved with your team mates on the rail and support a fellow member. It's great fun and I'm sure you will get plenty of support in return.

Best of Luck Guys and welcome.

Pokertrev (TPT Captain)

• edited October 2012
    Managed to cash in the 2.20 again today, thanks Dale for the rail

Kiwini4u03£8.80
    Only 22 runners today.  I know a few of the TPTers already play this but if any others are available in the afternoons I can highly recommend the 2.20 deepstack game (£2.20 at 2.20).  Plus there is the added bonus of Woogies league, details are here.

Steve
  • edited October 2012

And a follow up to Pokertrevs post

Now that all this info is available to our members and especially our newer members please use it to your advantage and get involved. The more you put into it the more you will get out of it. I have had players saying "Why don't you come and rail me?" And I've told them that they have been so inactive within TPT that there name slips completely under the radar. We can't be expected to search for every player on the team list. Make yourself known by getting involved on here and also the website forum. Also in the past too many players new to Skypoker have played a couple of games asked to join TPT and we never see them again. I find this terribly frustrating and so must Trevor. This is not meant to be a moan or a dig at anybody so please no one take it personally. Apart from 1 or 2 players we lost recently I feel this is the strongest line up of players we have had in a long time. When I do the weekly totals the cashes are definately spread out more between the team now.Onwards and upwards for TPT.

Just to add if you want to register for the new Titans forum your username should be your Skypoker player name with a new password.

• edited October 2012
    Two Cashes in the 50gtd today

bracewell1300001£37.50bracewell102£13.50
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    And a follow up to Pokertrevs post Now that all this info is available to our members and especially our newer members please use it to your advantage and get involved. The more you put into it the more you will get out of it. I have had players saying "Why don't you come and rail me?" And I've told them that they have been so inactive within TPT that there name slips completely under the radar. We can't be expected to search for every player on the team list. Make yourself known by getting involved on here and also the website forum. Also in the past too many players new to Skypoker have played a couple of games asked to join TPT and we never see them again. I find this terribly frustrating and so must Trevor. This is not meant to be a moan or a dig at anybody so please no one take it personally. Apart from 1 or 2 players we lost recently I feel this is the strongest line up of players we have had in a long time. When I do the weekly totals the cashes are definately spread out more between the team now.Onwards and upwards for TPT. Just to add if you want to register for the new Titans forum your username should be your Skypoker player name with a new password.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    do you want every cash we make then FD? as you mentioned that you tally up totals for the team! or is this just DTD cashes not sure about this and cash quite often but didnt wanna post wins or cashes for the sake of it.

cheers Daz
  • edited October 2012
    WD kiwi and bracewell nice cashes.Well said dagg.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : do you want every cash we make then FD? as you mentioned that you tally up totals for the team! or is this just DTD cashes not sure about this and cash quite often but didnt wanna post wins or cashes for the sake of it. cheers Daz
    Posted by Dazler
    Any cashes that come under the tournament label in the lobby however small including BH heads even if you don't make the main cash. Cash wins or sitngo's don't count. 
    If you have more than one win on the same day put them together in one post like Bracewll has above.
  • edited October 2012
    Bout time you posted a cash bracewell was getting a bit worried there lol 
  • edited October 2012
    Hi All

My first cash for a long time lol.

250 Bounty Hunter 6pm
    bluedaz06£9.06 + £3.25 Head Prizes
  • edited October 2012
    8.15 mini deepstack 29th £7
  • edited October 2012
    steelrod025£15 Head Prizes2wd all on ya cashes

gl all on the tables
  • edited October 2012
    WD bluedaz easy and steel nice cashes.
  • edited October 2012

Litle 1 in the £25 gtd for muself and coolmark.

Bouffy66176.25  
    HoldemHoty37823.75  
    pomfrittes03£7.05
    Doubleblow04£5.17
    coolmark05£4.23
  • edited October 2012

WD pomm and coolmark nice cashes.

• edited October 2012
    Hi guys had a few cashes last night but they aint showing up in my lobby for some reason !
    50 gtd 1st 37.50
    50 gtd 2nd 12.50
    50 gtd 2nd 13.50
  • edited October 2012
    23rdd in mini last nite £7 thanks 2 jj and trev for the rail gl on tables e1