You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2012
    where I first met addo on fri night - he's had a good evening
    meddie1880001£162
    GELDY02£101.25
    dirtydog0303£60.75
    PKNO104£44.55
    addo0705£36.45
  • edited October 2012
    well done to all who cashed n1 steel welcome to tpt bearlythere an geldy wow gl both

• edited October 2012
    welcome back bracewell ,scorpio and rawhand .. and welcome to TPT bearlyther and geldy both good players who i have played a few times and got notes on :) very good additions to the team 
  • edited October 2012
    notes!

remind me to play idiosyncratically next time we meet.
  • edited October 2012
    idiosyncratically !! wtf does that mean ?? can you keep your words down to six or seven letters max in future lol
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    idiosyncratically !! wtf does that mean ?? can you keep your words down to six or seven letters max in future lol
    Posted by unbpower
    when we next meet watch how I play. then you will know what idiowatsit means.

anyways whats your name?

u n b or un-bee
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : when we next meet watch how I play. then you will know what idiowatsit means. anyways whats your name? u n b or un-bee
    Posted by GELDY
    either it was just an abbreviation of my old xbox live name (unbeatenpower) which i don`t play on since i discovered poker :)
  • edited October 2012
    Hi guys just come on to say sorry about just leavin the final table the way i did i was just abit sick after my shove ! i have a history of blowin big leads in big tournements ! i get a blood rush and bink im out ! i was just really dissapoined with my final table performance ! not a bad consolation like !!! hopefully c use all on the cash game later ! have to head into town with the missus now so wont be able to play today but will be back on the grind l8a ! gl at the tables ! welcome geldy an bearlythere great additions to the squad !!!

addo0705£212 + £311.72 Head Prizes6
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks trev hopefully next time i wont don out ayy !! whats the score on the cash game l8a ? how is it gonna work ???
  • edited October 2012
    Ino i was speakin to him last night an didint know what he was talking about half the time ! so i understand were u r comin from there power ! ha 
  • edited October 2012

wd addo very nice cash m8

gl all on the tables

• edited October 2012
    Welcome back to Rawhand, Scorps and  Bracewell. And welcome to the team geldy and bearlyther. Please check your pm's. The TPT lineup is looking stronger every week.

Well done addo and steelrod 2 great cashes and well played both of you, and anyone else who cashed.
  • edited October 2012

TONIGHTS "HOW THE ****CAN YOU 4 BET WITH THAT S***" CASH GAME

For our new members a recap . A 6 seater cash game @ 2/4 or possibly 5/10 NL or even an action table if tables are busy where you HAVE to show every hand where applicable. This is more for comedy value hopefully. As we can't book a table this is what I propose. I'll sit at the first empty table as close to 9p.m. according to the Sky poker clock as I can. Have my name ready in your search for a player and at 9 start clicking to see where I am! Join straight away and hopefully we will have 6 TPT players with no gate crashers. We don't want to keep giving info away to a rival player do we? If we end up with a full table with waiting list there's always the option of moving to a 10 seater if there's enough.

We do a cash game on a Saturday night fairly regularly and it's usually a good laugh so I hope the show every hand element will result in the insults flying about thick and fast!

• edited October 2012
    Nice cashes all, not been about Skypoker much this week.
    Welcome back, Scorpio, Rawhand & Bracewell,
    and a big TPT welcome to Geldy & Bearlyther
  • edited October 2012
    WD addo geldy very nice cahes.WD steel and trev nice to see you guys cashing and going deep again.It was only a matter of time.Welcome back bracewell rawhand and scorpio.Oven gloves on please scorpio....lol.
  • edited October 2012
    67Bhoys320001£8XXKIPXX02£4.80wartic03£3.20jobo04
    A win for me in the Hi-Lo thingy tourny.  It'll be the last for me now that Scorps (The Hi Lo Queen) is back.

Welcome back Scorps Bracewell and Rawhand.

Nice additions in Geldy and Barelyther, welcome aboard guys.

I was on holiday when the SPT 6max was on, so a belated congrats Michael, very well done mate.
  • edited October 2012
    67Bhoys 32000 1 £8 XXKIPXX 0 2 £4.80 wartic 0 3 £3.20 jobo 0 4 A win for me in the Hi-Lo thingy tourny.  It'll be the last for me now that Scorps (The Hi Lo Queen) is back. Welcome back Scorps Bracewell and Rawhand. Nice additions in Geldy and Barelyther, welcome aboard guys. I was on holiday when the SPT 6max was on, so a belated congrats Michael, very well done mate.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Hi 67
    Hows the sit & go's and cash going m8y?
  • edited October 2012
    A big welcome to all the newbies

Great cashes aldo steely  bhoys and all the rest ive missed

keep em coming
  • edited October 2012
    4th in 6 oclock 250 gt £27 50 welcome back bracewell rawhwnd and scorpio and the new guye geldy and bearlyther gl on tables e1
  • edited October 2012

Played in tonights mini bounty hunter.  Unfortunately went out on the bubble when my opponent hit quad 9's but at least I managed a few heads

Kiwini4u041£7.88 Head Prizes6 
    Oh and zero rebuys.

Steve

• edited October 2012
    10pm b/h

Jeffter05£63.20 + £37.26 Head Prizes2
    card dead for ages and short stacked - poc aa got done by flush

thnx for rail trev & jj
  • edited October 2012
    If anyones about trev is doing well in 750 gtd b/h.
  • edited October 2012
    If anyones about trev is doing well in 750 gtd b/h.
    Posted by jjjach
    Just in time to bok him then :)
  • edited October 2012
    At long Last................................Cash for the Captain

£750 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV03£70.40 + £24.43 Head Prizes4
    Thanks for the rail JJ & Redking
  • edited October 2012
    WD bhoys kiwi and jeffter nice cashes.WD capt what was all the worry for 2 cashes now in 2 bh and a ft.It's only poker guys.
  • edited October 2012
    wd,jeff,kiwi,bhoys nice cashes.o a nearly forgot you trev LOL wd m8 ya back n1.

home poker went well £60 up after a poor start,was £30 down

hope the tpt cash game went well

gl all on the tables
  • edited October 2012
    thanks for your welcomes everybody
    impressed how you've already got my royal flush on your web home page.
    sounds like a fun team, hope i can live up to your expectations.
  • edited October 2012
    thanks for your welcomes everybody impressed how you've already got my royal flush on your web home page. sounds like a fun team, hope i can live up to your expectations.
    Posted by GELDY
    Lolz@ GELDY

Bet you wouldn't mind a few of those m8y. gl

Note to all Players.........

To enable the railing party, I think it would be a good idea to put a quick post up on here once you are in the cash or on the Final Table of any tourny or even if you have qualified for a Main or Roller event.

It's great to get the rail goin, but it's sometimes hard for us to find everyone and know where they are or if they are doing well, so it may help if you post it up on here and give us a chance to come and find you.

Thanks for the rail again last night guys, It was nice to finally get back to winning ways.

Best of luck at the tables.
  • edited October 2012
    5th in the mini for 50 odd quid :)
  • edited October 2012
    wd for ft stoke gd effort m8 nice cash

gl all on the tables