You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2012
    well played everyone in the dtd last night i did rubbish !!
    just finished 5 th in the 3pm bounty hunter
    unbpower05£40.50 + £30 Head Prizes4 

i`ve also put a blog up on our website hope its not too boring :)

• edited October 2012
    WD guys nice cashes.Great stuff in DTD we are doing well.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited October 2012
    wd all on ya cashes

gl on the tables all
  • edited October 2012
    Evening all another nice bink today :)

IDONKCALLU190001£50

of to play the main n mini good luck tpters run good at the tables 
  • edited October 2012
    bout time guys 7 oclock 250 gt 1st £100 WP E1 IN DTD GL ON TABLES
  • edited October 2012
    WD donk wolves nice cashes.Managed 3rd in deepy.WD to dagg and digger who cashed.Big thanks for the rail guys. jjjach03£18
  • edited October 2012
    Cash in the 7-15 deepie and archdigger too

archdigger07£9
    FlyingDagg08£7.50
    Well played jj and nice cashes IDCU and wolves.
  • edited October 2012
    ftd woogies comp yesterday 5th place £6.30 ty for rail jj
  • edited October 2012
    Nice cashes guys - looks like some of you took advantage of the quiete night on sky.

Well done on taking down the 250GTD wolves, It was nice sharing a table with you, just a shame I ran my QQ into AA lol.

Still having a few issues with my game so taking it steady at the mo.

Good Luck All. 
  • edited October 2012
    Hi all,

I'm afraid going to be away from online till end of the month (well sky at anycase), my BR is empty and i'm not prepared to refill it for bad beat after bad beat.
     One outer yesterday evening and today hit on the river, but after it had paused on both occasions. Can't get that through my head, variance i'm fine with. i played a live game where i raised with aces, a lad called me, flop was 2,2,7 and he had 2,7 in his hand. That i get, it happens, but it doesn't pause then bang , 4% chance hits.. especially not twice in two days....
    Oh well, had my rant.

GL all at the tables , see you beginning of november..
  • edited October 2012
    A nice cash in a £3.30 rebuy mtt £50 gtd for winner :)  

IDONKCALLU180001£50Kerrnal02 POLLANSKI03 gonana04 robert4705
  • edited October 2012
    WD jonny and donk nice cashes.Sorry to hear you lost your br chubbers maybe a rest from sky will help you and you can come back refreshed.I'm sure when you come back the guys can sort out a 10 seater sng and get you back in the swing and we can have a laugh and a giggle.Poker is for fun and we should never forget that.Hope you have better luck wherever you play.Hi trev i know your going through a bad time at the moment and constant bad beats can really hurt.What you have to remember is we all get lucky and therefore we all get unlucky that's just the game.Confidence pays such a big part in the game and when we lose by bad beats and coolers it just makes it worse.You as well as chubbers are good players and the other guys will get lucky but your skill will win in the end.Just to say as you know i went through 3 months when i couldnt min cash for love nor money.Bad beats runner runners and 1 outers was all i was getting but no matter how down i felt i knew its was just a matter of time before it changed.Just 1 thing when playing a deepy played against a station and played the hand how i should and he called all in on turn with flush draw and of course he hit.I said my usuall nh gl all.A couple of guys who i chat to on the table said how can you be so nice when he made such a bad call.All i said was ,i want him to comeback back and keep coming back.Why would i complain without players like that i would never cash.As tikay  says ,embrace the bad players we want them.Gl at the tables trev,i and all the rest of the team are here for you.That goes for to chubbers.Sorry about the paragraphs lol.
  • edited October 2012
    +1 jj -w - very well put

• edited October 2012
    6pm b/h

Jeffter03£92.25 + £74.01 Head 
  • edited October 2012
    small one in MINI - daggs still going well

Jeffter029£7
  • edited October 2012
    just a small cash m d s 6.50
  • edited October 2012
    Getting closer every time. Tonights Mini, thanks for the rail jj and steel

FlyingDagg013£8.50
    Well done Steelrod 3rd in the deepie. That FT was a pleasure to rail.
  • edited October 2012
    steelrod03£21.84wd all on ya cashes

little 1 in the deepy 2night, av waited a long time for a cash in this. and got 1 hope this is the turning point.was a very good ft enjoyed it thanks for the rail dagg,jj as always its a great help as we know thank you

and wd dagg in mini n1 m8 gd effort.

gl all on the tables
  • edited October 2012
    WD jeffter bestbitter and dagg nice cashes.WD steel great to see u on ft again nice cash and well deserved.
  • edited October 2012
    well done all on the cashes ....... finished 10th in the main

unbpower010£61.20
  • edited October 2012
    17 Oct '12 at 21:24  Poker   £2,000 B/Hunter £447.51
    Grispino                 1ST                          £447.51

£100 HU BH Shuffle   £48.36
    Grispino                 1st                            £48.36

WAS NOT A BAD DAY YESTERDAY :D
  • edited October 2012
    Alrite just wanted to see if i can re-join TPT, Ive tried to take it off my name from last time but it wont go so I thought it would either be easier to re-join or get sky to take it off for me, I do wanner re-join like if thats okay

Lets us know thanks
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Alrite just wanted to see if i can re-join TPT, Ive tried to take it off my name from last time but it wont go so I thought it would either be easier to re-join or get sky to take it off for me, I do wanner re-join like if thats okay Lets us know thanks
    Posted by bracewell1
    Hi Bracewell.
    I have added you to the team list again - Nice to see you back m8.

Good Luck at the Tables.
  • edited October 2012
    Hi TPTers.
    Nice to see some of you cashing (i'm jealous lol)

Having a torrid time myself at the mo.
    Something has seriously effected my game, just can't put my finger on it.

I really can't blame all the bad beats if i'm honest with myself as i've been there before and come out the other side. I can easily cope with a few bad beats, which is something I came to realise about poker a very long time ago, but this time it's different. Firstly, some of my starting hands look well wide of the mark and secondly, I can see I am getting too many chips in with only top pair even though I have been called all the way down the streets.

I also seem to be trying too hard to win a pot and this is where I think I am losing a lot of chips. It's very strange to be playing like this and even stranger knowing i'm playing like this and not being able to correct it.

Some of my betting in parts is also very week and this is allowing my opponents to outdraw me and the worst part is knowing i'm the underdog at that point in the hand and not being able to let it go.

Sorry if i'm rattling on but, writing my thoughts down may help and you guys always show support with your comments too which we all rely on from time to time.

If I can't correct this soon I may have to ask for a little private advice from Jeffter or divsdreams as you guys are like rocks in MTT's :)

Anyway - I'm at darts this evening so I wish you all the best on the tables.

Can I just make one last request?.........
    Can you ensure that some of you make a final table tonight guys so I can rail when I get back home? :)

Good Luck
    Trev
  • edited October 2012
    WD on your cashes guys.Trev i'm sure you will be back stronger than ever.Gl at the darts.Managed to win the afternoon deepy.
    jjjach1600001£25.60thebramski02£16Darntootin03£9.60meandyou4404£7.04daddysu05£5.76
  • edited October 2012
    wd jj nice win and cash,wd all on ya cashes.

gl on the tables all

trev am sure you will be back with a bang,gl luck at the darts m8.maybe you could keep off the bigger tourneys till u sort out ya little hicup trev, am no expert but i know u will b back to what you do best and that is winning and cashing again.gl trev

gl chubbers 2, av had all that 2 m8 enjoy the break m8 and comeback fresh
  • edited October 2012
    Hi all cashed in the deepie last night 5th for £14.56 also well done to steelrod on same ft, and great cashes TPT gl all tonight.
  • edited October 2012
    Hi Trev - I know how you are feeling right now and your post could have been been me writing it a few months back.  As I have said previously I was on the verge of giving up and had told my other half that I was gonna give it one more day (apart from DTD) and that was the day  when I got 3rd in the primo and won the 830 b/h. Since then I have won and cashed in numerous tourneys.  Like you I KNEW i was pushing when i shouldnt, betting too big, betting too small, folding when i shouldnt and playing hands i wouldnt normally dream of playing.  All the talk of "variancec and it will all come good, just keep playing and it will turn" etc etc didnt mean a jot at the time. I had blown over half my bank roll and could only see it going one way and was basically a bit depressed about the whole situation. So in this poker depression i was forcing my play and basically not enjoying it

Anyway the change i made was too limit myself to only playing at the max 3 torneys at the same time (Had been playing far too many at once) and to go back to playing basic ABC poker.    Im not gonna say that this is the right way for you to go, but i do  know that you know what you should do. 

Basically you have to get back to enjoying it - take a break, play something different. whatever it takes  - you are too good a player and you know in the long run it will all be good (keep that thought)

Hope ive helped in some small way - all the best trev and hopefully see you with a number 1 against your name in the future

cheers
    jeff
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all cashed in the deepie last night 5th for £14.56 also well done to steelrod on same ft, and great cashes TPT gl all tonight.
    Posted by archdigger
    yes wd digger was nice 2 get 2 ft for a change

gl all on the tables
  • edited October 2012
    SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM-MATE?

jjjach plays tighter than a nuns nickers? FlyingDagg rarely bluffs? (as someone said to me once). unbpower can 3 barrel with air? Well this may be you chance to find out. For a bit of fun I suggested a cash game where you HAVE to show your hand whenever possible. But we need a 6 table @2/4 or 5/5 NL of TPT players only. If we get enough players saying yes then it just remains to figure out the best way to register. Personally I think if one player sits at the first vacant cash table as close to 9 on the dot according to the Skypoker clock others who want to play have that players name already in search for a player then they can sit at the same time and hopefully we get no gate crashers. If anyone can see a better way of arranging it please post here. We need 6 minimum and if there's more we can always add to the waiting list. So who's up for it? Or do you think it's a terrible idea?
    BTW hoping to do this on Saturday night @ 9pm.