You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2012

WD digger nice cash.I'M IN FOR THE CASH DAGG.

• edited October 2012
    £200 gtd 6pm £5

Jeffter02£50
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Name Team / Ind Points DTD1 DTD2 DTD3   Score Pos Entries SOLARCARRO IND   5 39 8   13 1 3 ENGY TPT 9 2 114 24   26 2 3 RED_KING TPT 8 14 13 76   27 3 3 BABYBOY015 DIA 7 4 28 87   32 4 3 IMBER Team51 6 25 66 7   32 5 3 TALON TKP 5 106 10 23   33 6 3 FLASHJONNY TPT 4 21 59 15   36 7 3 AAMICK Team51 3 33 6 40   39 8 3 LYONSBOB06 Team51 2 181 16 28   44 9 3 BOXSTER Team51 1 92 17 29   46 10 3   Forum DTD Team League - Week3 Team Runners Wins Team PTS League PTS Poker Titans 15 0 21 7 Team 51 13 1 13 6 Team Diamonds 19 0 7 5 Team Knight Poker 9 0 5 4 Hit Squad 24 0 0 3 Dragons 9 0 0 2 Ninja Plonkers 2 0 0 1 Bring It 1 0 0 0                     Forum DTD Monthly League - Week 3 Team Runners Wins Team PTS League PTS Poker Titans 44 1 39 17 Hit Squad 85 0 35 17 Team Knight Poker 21 3 27 15 Team 51 34 1 14 12 Team Diamonds 43 1 9 12 Dragons 24 0 3 8 Ninja Plonkers 10 0 0 3 Bring It 1 0 0 0 Well Played Guys
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Not been online since playing DTD on Monday night, thought I played reasonably well,
    but shocked to see I finished 3rd and won free entry to next weeks DTD, :).
    wp engy, vul to lose to the donkfish loudmouth by him 4 flushing on the river.

Trev, how about a mention on website of unbpower's excellent result at Nottingham
  • edited October 2012
    just missed out on the ukops main but cashed in it :) and a cash in tonights main event 
    unbpower03£212
    unbpower020£55.97 + £63.99 Head Prizes4

and a small cash in the tv timed event 
    unbpower5187.5020£14.27
  • edited October 2012
    SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM-MATE? jjjach plays tighter than a nuns nickers? FlyingDagg rarely bluffs? (as someone said to me once). unbpower can 3 barrel with air? Well this may be you chance to find out. For a bit of fun I suggested a cash game where you HAVE to show your hand whenever possible. But we need a 6 table @2/4 or 5/5 NL of TPT players only. If we get enough players saying yes then it just remains to figure out the best way to register. Personally I think if one player sits at the first vacant cash table as close to 9 on the dot according to the Skypoker clock others who want to play have that players name already in search for a player then they can sit at the same time and hopefully we get no gate crashers. If anyone can see a better way of arranging it please post here. We need 6 minimum and if there's more we can always add to the waiting list. So who's up for it? Or do you think it's a terrible idea? BTW hoping to do this on Saturday night @ 9pm.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I'm deffo up for that Dagg.

And yes hopefully tomorrow will see unbpowers result up on the TPT Website.

Thanks also for the word Jeffter - lets hope I can turn it around.
  • edited October 2012
    wp in dtd red, great cashes again unbpower. im up for a game on saturday at 9 dagg
  • edited October 2012
    My best effort yet again in Mini and a very nice birthday present.
    8-15 Mini Bounty Hunter. Ty for the rail Trev bestbitter steelrod and jj you helped enormously.

FlyingDagg05£43.05 + £14.38 Head Prizes6
  • edited October 2012
    My best effort yet again in Mini and a very nice birthday present. 8-15 Mini Bounty Hunter FlyingDagg 0 5 £43.05 + £14.38 Head Prizes 6
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    getting closer dagg.....getting closer :) gl and well played
  • edited October 2012
    WD unbpower jeftter and dagg great cashes guys keep them coming .
  • edited October 2012
    well played dale  that takes some doing well done
  • edited October 2012

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!

So far there's myself, poketrev, jj and Engy up for the cash game. Please add you name to the list if your a DEFINATE for this. We need 6 minimum.

Trevor only advice I could give you is that when someone goes through a bad spell you find yourself chasing everything to try and turn it around. You fold a hand only to see that you would have flopped 2 pr and find yourself playing far too many hands and playing looser and looser. You know where you are going wrong but say your unable to correct it and I was exactly the same a couple of months ago. The answer for me was to take a short break of only a few days. When I came back I instilled it in myself to play tighter than I had for a long time and be more aggresive when I knew I had the best hand. If I had the slightest doubt I was in front then I reigned back and forced myself to make disciplined folds. Whether a break is right for you I don't  know but you can decide that. I do know that give it a month and someone else will be in the exact same situation and you will be giving them the same advice. Like Tikay is fond of saying its all Rinse and Repeat with variance.

• edited October 2012
    good luck with the cash game dale wish i could play but at a home game tomorrow ..... stick with it trevor you know your a capable player , i`m sure the variance will swing back in your direction soon 
    just took down the £50 guarenteed

unbpower820001£49.20
  • edited October 2012
    Welcome back bracewell !!! would just like to let all the guys from tpt know that HE NEVER HAS IT !!!!!!!!!!! so ifu c him around the tables TAKE ADVANTAGE !!! 
  • edited October 2012
    wd all on ya cashes

i cant play the cash game dagg aswell as i am at a home poker game 2,would love 2 play it tho cause there great fun.

tpt'ers if you are available for the cash game i would get in there cause there great fun.

gl all in the orfy 2night

gl all on the tables all
  • edited October 2012
    Just to let you all know I have updated the TPT website with Unbpowers awsome cash at SPT.
  • edited October 2012
    Hi Titans,
    Remember me? :) I'm sorry it's been so long, and i have missed you, but life has just been too busy to fit in poker as well. I am back tonight though and will try to play at least the DTD and the Orfy every week from now on and hopefully remember how to play :)

Nice to see all the lovely cashes- well done- and i hope to catch up with some of you in the Orfy tonight.
    Good luck at the tables Titans.
    Nic :)
  • edited October 2012
    Hi Titans, Remember me? :) I'm sorry it's been so long, and i have missed you, but life has just been too busy to fit in poker as well. I am back tonight though and will try to play at least the DTD and the Orfy every week from now on and hopefully remember how to play :) Nice to see all the lovely cashes- well done- and i hope to catch up with some of you in the Orfy tonight. Good luck at the tables Titans. Nic :)
    Posted by scorpio13
    Hi Scorpio.
    Very nice to see you again - we do miss you when you are gone :)

Don't forget we have a new websit & Private Forum www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Good Luck at the Tables xxx 
  • edited October 2012

hip hip hooray my mates back yippee

• edited October 2012
    Hi All.
    My Bro Rawhand is now back with Team Poker Titans wiiiiii

Good Luck and welcome back 
  • edited October 2012
    Only 2 cashes to post as of yet guys ! ad a pretty tough day bubbled 4 50 gtds ! aint runnin the best ! first cash was 2nd in the 50gtd ! 2nd cash is 5th in the 400 gtd rebuy ! Just satted into the 4k BH so hopefull have more run good than i did today ! gl at the tables !!!!
    addo07 - £36.45
    addo07 - £15
  • edited October 2012
    Hi guys just been speakin to bearly there an he is a really good player and i think he is intrested in joinin tpt ! think he is gonn post !

• edited October 2012
    Im on the bubble in the 5k bounty hunter 2nd in chips and gtd 225 !!!
    and if i cash i think its an extra 130 or somethin !!!
  • edited October 2012
    addo7 running well in the 4k BH 2nd in chips on the bubble with 9 left

claims he isn't a salesman, but seems to be inspiring me to ask about TPT
    but I can't play SPTs as I'm not free to play at weekends.
    he said that doesn't matter but he couldn't give me TPT's USP.
    so, what to do?
    PS sick exit from the 4k BH in 10th. Why did he have to hit a set on the flop?

>darsum333 has won the hand (15,209) with Full House, 9s and Queens (9d,9s,Qc,9c,Qd)
    >GELDY has finished 10th and wins £37.50 Head Prizes, and was awarded 100 Poker Points.
    SkyPoker> darsum333 has knocked out GELDY, collecting a Head Prize of £46.88. darsum333's head value is now £115.62.
    >The hand has finished.
    addo07> ul mate wp ul 
    GELDY> sigh - nh
    darsum333> ty ul
    addo07> join tpt !!!!

• edited October 2012
    Hi guys just been speakin to bearly there an he is a really good player and i think he is intrested in joinin tpt ! think he is gonn post !
    Posted by addo07

Yes sure mate il join.  Never been involved in the teams before.  Do i need to update my results on here from tournaments?
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yes sure mate il join.  Never been involved in the teams before.  Do i need to update my results on here from tournaments?
    Posted by bearlyther
    Hi Geldy & bearlyther

Welcome to TPT I will update the Team List and send you both a PM tomorrow with all the details.

Please post all your MTT Winnings on here as we keep a tally.

Welcome to the Team and good luck.
  • edited October 2012
    Welcome to the team geldy and bearlythere gl at the tables.
  • edited October 2012
    wow - if TPT is good enough for bearlyther then I am in!
  • edited October 2012
    Just wanna give A big thanks to all the guys for the rail on the final table ! 
  • edited October 2012
    Just wanna give A big thanks to all the guys for the rail on the final table ! 
    Posted by addo07
    Don't forget to post your Mahoooosive cash :)

Well done m8y
  • edited October 2012
    steelrod07£61.60 + £30.47 Head Prizes6 wow best night so far,thanks for the rail jj,dagg,trev,spurs.best railers by far of any team TPT'ERS the best.

wd all on ya cashes

wow 2 great sign up's there welcome 2 the team geldy,bearlyther

gl all on the tables

sorry i cant make the team cash game 2moz as am playing home poker,but av played many of these and there great way 2 meet ya team.and there great fun so get yasel there and have some fun gl guys.