You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Well done guardsman. jefter, jonny, daggs, geldy, nice cashes m8s . Keep it going.

GL all today. Got the new taps fitted without a hitch.
    Its Snowing outside now 10.26 am about 3 0r 4 inches
  • edited February 2013
    Cash for the captain 15min Timed Tourney
    POKERTREV 4000 5 £20
  • edited February 2013
    WD jonny jeffter guardsman and trev nice cashes.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited February 2013

Has anyone played the 30k Eliminator?

It was £1 to enter and said 50% of the field would be eliminated and other 50% went through to next round and so on.

At the fourth level all players would play for the final cash pool.

What actually happened was it got to third level where there was 60 of us and it had a cash payout!!!! but only at the original £1 stake.  I got to final table finiishing 5th and got a sum of £4.80 lol.

Where did the rest of the money go of those eliminated in earlier rounds?

Why call it 30k eliminator?

Weird or what

Mike

• edited February 2013
    hello are you guys recruiting ? im interested in joining :)
  • edited February 2013
    Im taking a break team. Tonight was the pits. For example I'm shortstacked shove allin and get 4 callers including  K4 suited which wins the pot. What the hell are you supposed to do.
  • edited February 2013

Hi guys tried the 11 quid bh only 1 head but had fun,considering i was card dead.Will defo ply again in a few months time.No i didn't play the eliminator as i paid to play ih bh.Dagg as we've had a chat already i'll just say i agree with you.If it's not fun anymore then a break is good.Doesn't have to be a month, a fortnight or a week.Just time to basically  calm down and put things into perspective.Read a book or go to see bolton play.There's more to life than poker.All the best and i will see you soon mate.Martin jjjach082£3.75 Head Prizes1

• edited February 2013
    830 b/h

Jeffter07£32.70 + £13.26 Head Prizes2
    and 930 b/h
    Jeffter09£29.25 + £23.98 Head Prizes4
    well done everyone on cashes - see ya after break daggs
  • edited February 2013
    WD jeffter nice cashes.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Not made many then? :) haha Hiya Dohhhhhh - Nice to see ye fella - hows the pokerz goin?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    lol! 14,000 posts on this forum and I'm still setting myself up like for rubs like that.

sigh, schoolboy error.

Going alright thnx Trev.

Some good results on here, great work TPT. Keep the faith Dagg! :)

• edited February 2013
    Hi toryboy. £1.00 err, at least ya got ya stake back. As far as the 30K goes, SKY probibly pocketed it.

Hi daggs its a bit tough at times and I think most of us play too much poker realistically and ya cant win them all.

I certainly play too many games and I sometimes get to the point when im not enjoying it. I  just seem to be going through the motions playing cards that shouldnt see the light of day and of course losing cash.

Thats the time to take a break. Winning and losing is part of the excitement of course. If ya won all the time it would be boreing. I know what ya thinking yes it would be profitable but still very very boreing, no fun, no enjoyment.

Enjoy your break m8 and come back refreshed and remember we are all just a PM away if you need support in any way.

JJ up and onward m8 GL. You are a breath of fresh air m8 and always there to give everyonyone that extra bit of encouragement in the final stages of their games. I love it.

Well done jefter,trev nice cashes and gl all today.
  • edited February 2013
    Hi all just to make it clear I'm not taking a break because of bad beats or anything. It's just that I've played on here for 2 years  to the week near enough and feel a bit stale. It's exactly as you said Trevor I'm going through the motions and playing just for the sake of it. I said exactly that to jj last night are you sure you weren't eavesdropping lol? Agree with what you say about jj he's the TPT resident philosopher and a boon to us all. See you soonish guys.

P.S. I'll still be doing the MTT total tomorrow Trev.
  • edited February 2013
    Trying to arrange my heads up with STOKEFC.
    Sent pm but no reply yet.
    Available to play any night next week except Mon.
    Let me know please.

@Pokertrev You mentioned in one of the diaries about not having patience for dym's
    Multitabling works
    Pm me if you ever want to discuss them. They're pretty much all i play on here.
  • edited February 2013
    just finished 4th in the superstack for £35.20 gl kgee as he bustod me kk aq gl all tonight
  • edited February 2013
    hello are you guys recruiting ? im interested in joining :)
    Posted by eportlad91
    Hi eport.
    Thanks for your interest - I will update the team list.

I have sent you a PM (Private Message) with all the info.

Welcome to Team Poker Titans
  • edited February 2013
    Has anyone played the 30k Eliminator? It was £1 to enter and said 50% of the field would be eliminated and other 50% went through to next round and so on. At the fourth level all players would play for the final cash pool. What actually happened was it got to third level where there was 60 of us and it had a cash payout!!!! but only at the original £1 stake.  I got to final table finiishing 5th and got a sum of £4.80 lol. Where did the rest of the money go of those eliminated in earlier rounds? Why call it 30k eliminator? Weird or what Mike
    Posted by torryboy
    Hi Torry.
    As far as I know, it was for a tourney entry (1st Place = 30K Super Roller.

So I presume that most of the money covered the 30K roller entry
  • edited February 2013
    Hi epor welcome to the team.WD jonny nice cash.
  • edited February 2013
    hello lads just a quick post to mention bracewell is doing really well in the super roller with 18 left !!!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Torry. As far as I know, it was for a tourney entry (1st Place = 30K Super Roller. So I presume that most of the money covered the 30K roller entry
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Wish that was the case Trev.  As you see winner got £18 lol
    shakinaces600001£18
    MAXALLY02£12
    Caz8103£8.40
    JIBSY2404£6
    torryboy05£4.80
    Bigkev98706£4.20
    0utlawz07£3.60
    alex71608£3
  • edited February 2013
    WD torry nice cash.Gl at the tables.
  • edited February 2013
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL   £2661.91

GRAND TOTAL                  £23728.82
  • edited February 2013

HI eportlad welcome m8 and good luck all see you in the DTDs tonight

Hi TPTers                                     MY joke of the week.

An old woman went the Doctors she said “Doctor you have to help me, I keep making wind every couple of minutes. But it’s all right because its silent and it doesn’t smell"The Doctor said “take these tablets and come and see me next week “  The old woman went back the following week and said “Doctor those tablets you gave me. What were they cos I’m just the same, but now I stink “  The Doctor replied “Well that’s your sinuses sorted we will see what we can do about your hearing now “
    Reviews please more to come
  • edited February 2013
    bracewell If your about in the next couple of days we can sort our HU game m8. Im out on Thursday the 28th so would like to get it over b4 then.
  • edited February 2013
    Hi three mate yeah sorry havent got back to you just i havent been checking my pms like and only just saw it now, am avaliable today if you can play, just pm me and ill read it and get back to you..

Got a cash to post aswell in the 30k roller last night.

minty1107£1232
    Barrie2608£924
    bracewell109£616
    Went all in JJ v AK and hit the k, gutted never made the final table like 

gl on the tables lads
  • edited February 2013
    Hi bracewell nice cash.
  • edited February 2013
    HI eportlad welcome m8 and good luck all see you in the DTDs tonight Hi TPTers                                     MY joke of the week. An old woman went the Doctors she said “Doctor you have to help me, I keep making wind every couple of minutes. But it’s all right because its silent and it doesn’t smell" The Doctor said “take these tablets and come and see me next week “   The old woman went back the following week and said “Doctor those tablets you gave me. What were they cos I’m just the same, but now I stink “   The Doctor replied “Well that’s your sinuses sorted we will see what we can do about your hearing now “ Reviews please more to come
    Posted by three33320
    Like.

oops thought i was on facebook lol.  n1 m8
  • edited February 2013
    Hi bracewell im on SP now so if your about just pick a table
  • edited February 2013
    Just became a Grandad folks to a very healthy Girl, am chuffed to bits.

Better than getting a Royal Flush lol

Mike
  • edited February 2013
    Just became a Grandad folks to a very healthy Girl, am chuffed to bits. Better than getting a Royal Flush lol Mike
    Posted by torryboy
    Congrats Torry.

New player for the team ? :)
  • edited February 2013
    Seams like eportlad91 has signed up for Team Diamonds so I have removed him from the list.