You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2013
    WD kiwi torry and jeffter nice cashes.
  • edited March 2013
    Been a while, but made a FT and small cash in £25 GTD

Red_King06£4.90
  • edited March 2013
    Well done on the cashes all - a couple for the captain...............
    3K Re-Buy
    POKERTREV016£51.20
    12K Bounty Hunter (Free Entry)
    POKERTREV0207£11.25 Head Prizes1
    Thanks for the rail guys
  • edited March 2013
    Couple of cashes tnits lads, i also have another cash to post which was the 3k rebuy but it aint finished yet ! think i had a 12th in that cheers for rail lads !!!

bracewell1010£29.44 + £22.74 Head Prizes5

bracewell14000001£94.05

bracewell105£27 

bracewell105£27

• edited March 2013
    Missed 1 !!!

bracewell15680001£125.22
  • edited March 2013
    Excellent cash jefter an every1 else
  • edited March 2013
    Posted the same cash twice there guys 
  • edited March 2013
    HELP

Hi guys I need help with this dilemma.   Are we all celebrating our Birthdays too late or early.  Born 20th of  March  2000  I celebrate my 1st  birthday on the 20th of March  2001.  Therefore I am not aged 2 until the 20th of March 2002 etc.  So my 10th anniversary should be 20th March 2010 or 
    In 2010 I will only be 9
  • edited March 2013
    No surely on the 20th March 2010 you will be 10. Your first birthday (1) is still your first anniversary. Ergo your 10th birthday is your 10th anniversary.
    And another thing if you were born on 20th March 2000 that means your only 12 now so what are you doing playing online poker?
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    HELP Hi guys I need help with this dilemma.   Are we all celebrating our Birthdays too late or early.   Born 20 th of   March   2000   I celebrate my 1st   birthday on the 20 th of March   2001.   Therefore I am not aged 2 until the 20th of March 2002 etc.   So my 10 th anniversary should be 20 th March 2010 or  2011 In 2010 I will only be 9
    Posted by three33320
    I'm confused.com (It don't take much:)
  • edited March 2013

WD red trev and bracewell nice cashes.Gl in orthy and mega tonight guys.

• edited March 2013
    Please give a warm welcome to our newest team member.........

TPT - 10NGY

If you need any help just ask on here

Best of luck
  • edited March 2013
    Please give a warm welcome to our newest team member......... TPT - 10NGY If you need any help just ask on here Best of luck
    Posted by POKERTREV
    All the best on the tables 10NGY.

mIKE
  • edited March 2013
    No surely on the 20th March 2010 you will be 10. Your first birthday (1) is still your first anniversary. Ergo your 10th birthday is your 10th anniversary. And another thing if you were born on 20th March 2000 that means your only 12 now so what are you doing playing online poker?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    My1st birthday was in 2001 so my 10th birthday must be 10 years later which is 2011
  • edited March 2013
    Joke of the week“SOME WOMEN” A Taxi Driver mate of mine called Paddy popped in to see me yesterday and he was in a bit of a state. I asked him what was up with him and he said  “ Three you know I have been working every hour God sent over the Christmas and New Year to get some cash together to pay for the kids presents and stuff” I said “Yes I do know mate.”  Well he went on “ I did ok, made a few quid and because I had neglected the Wife a bit with working all those hours, I thought I would spoil her a little”  I said “well that’s good mate go on”   He went on “ well I  bought some theatre tickets and took her out to a show on Valentines night. I also booked a table at that new pub in the town. She got flowers, music, chocolates the lot. She was well pleased. We had a great meal.  The biggest surprise was that I also booked a suite the new Hilton Hotel Gateshead.”  I butted in saying “that must have cost you a packet”  He said “It did but she really enjoyed herself. When we got to the Hotel there was more flowers chocs. And a bottle of champagne we had a great time” I said” well if it was such a good night what’s your problem?”   “well” he said “after leaving the Jacuzzi in the hotel she went off to bed and after a shower I followed her. When I got into the bedroom there she was laying naked in the middle of the bed with her legs wide open and her arms out stretched” She said “ Paddy you know what I want don’t you?”  I said “ All the FKN bed by the looks of it. She’s never spoke too me since mate”.SOME WOMEN
  • edited March 2013
    Welcome to the team 10NGY.Gl at the tables.
  • edited March 2013
    Hi all, nice to see so many cashes well done all !
    Haven't been on much lately but have now moved house and been reconnected :)
    Good luck all tonight x
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : My1st birthday was in 2001 so my 10th birthday must be 10 years later which is 2011
    Posted by three33320
    Your 10th birthday is 9 years after your 1st, in 2010.
  • edited March 2013
    Never ran so bad in my life !! only the 1cash to post tnite lads !!! so many iddiots snapping me off with air and sucking out over and over again ! just gonna play the 3k and give it a rest for the night tnitei think ! run better than me !!!!

bracewell11380001£103.50 + £42.86 Head Prizes3
  • edited March 2013
    11 in mega 12.98 thanks for the rail guys was a gg see you all later gl at the tables
  • edited March 2013
    Welcome to the team 10NGY.Gl at the tables.
    Posted by jjjach
    Thanks,

Messed up in the Orfordable tonight finished 31st so maybe next time... Teach me never to back a low kicker!

Making up for it in cash at the minute though so, every cloud.

Longy
  • edited March 2013
    wd all on ya cashes, 2 cashes for me 2night ty for the rail tpt great stuff

1st one is orfy

steelrod014£6.882nd 1 is for dagg hope i did not disapoint :) lol,ty for the rail trev jj dagg.took down the megastack wiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

steelrod10600001£148.13
    gl all on the tables am home poker 2moz,and got the big £110 b/h on sunday wish me luck,gl all and hope my run keeps going :)

£9 for my poker points last month 2 wiiii
  • edited March 2013
    I expected nothing less steel the way you were running. A great win and well done let's hope it continues in your BH tomorrow.
  • edited March 2013
    I expected nothing less steel the way you were running. A great win and well done let's hope it continues in your BH tomorrow.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I did have to give him a kick up the wotsits while you were in bed dagg - He lost a chunk of his stack (Card Dead and all that) So I threatened to tell the Vice captain if he didn't get a grip of the game lol.

Fair Play to Him - He didn't dissapoint me lol

Well Done Steeley.

ps. did you manage to get up for work this morning?
  • edited March 2013
    WD bracewell steel and keith very nice cashes guys.All the best on cash 10NGY and mtt of course.Welcome back madmoo.Moving house aint fun is it.Put your feet up with a glass of wine madmoo.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited March 2013
    sorry could not rail steel had to be up for work very well done and i would love to see you take the bh down gl at the tables tpt
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I did have to give him a kick up the wotsits while you were in bed dagg - He lost a chunk of his stack (Card Dead and all that) So I threatened to tell the Vice captain if he didn't get a grip of the game lol. Fair Play to Him - He didn't dissapoint me lol Well Done Steeley. ps. did you manage to get up for work this morning?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ty all,it was a struggle to get up trev but did manage it.good job it was only half day :) av caught up with some sleep ready for my home poker which goes on for sometime :)).

gl on the tables all
  • edited March 2013
    Managed 21st in freeroll thingy.Thanks for rail dale and trev. jjjach021£12.50
  • edited March 2013
    wd jj n1,won £50 in home poker

cya all l8ters time for some kip :)

gl all on the tables
  • edited March 2013
    guardsman1WinTwo Pairs, 7s and 4s £278.30 side pot£298.30

not a bad way to start the morning, sorry not been around guys, had a family health scare with my mum, good to be back see you on the tables John