You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Hey all,

not been around as much recently.

shifted all my hypers volume onto another site, as the rake is much lower in hypers, the software is amazing and i've got a good rake-back deal too. action  is slower due to it being a US facing site and the timezone difference. and in general its a little tougher than here, but the other benefits make up for it.

also i have been brutalised here in hypers, around 15BI dropped in 100 games. felt like i had forgotten how to play. so the change came at a good time, just from a mindset point of view.

trying to grind my deposit bonus in time for summer.

---

still enjoying the turbos on here, the structure is much nicer here than on the other site.

had some funny games. had an MTT reg call me all kinds of donkey / poor player names and generally being rude as he beat me 4-0, all the games being unavoidable flips - really doesnt bother me, especially when his HU game was so average, even by my middling standards. ive sat him every time ive seen him in the lobby since and he's surprisingly quiet in the chat box now as he declines rematch after rematch.

never will understand the point of being rude at the tables, especially when you are beating an opponent. just shows a lack of class. i think he was tyring to tilt me into rematching. well careful what you wish for innit.

---

chat can also give so much away i've found. had a player berate me for 3 bet shoving AQ over his flop check raise on a TKx board. i hit a jack v his Kx and he goes mental at me for shipping a "gut shot". i guess he never has Tx , a draw or a bluff in that spot then: noted. also guess he's never shoving with similar equity either: noted.

also got berated for calling K6s at 8bb. the guy was very competent and aggressive in the deeper stacks, i assumed he was competent and aggressive shallow. apparently not. again his chat tells me all kinds: he's never calling K6 there: noted. that he's never shoving a range that K6 beats: noted. and that he doesnt understand short stack SHOVE/FOLD poker: noted.

thanks for the info, and the insults, innit.

----

anyways rambled on enough. thanks to anyone that made it to the end. hope to rail some TPT final tables later.
  • edited March 2014
    Nice cashes all especially Zoe.

What site are you playing Teddy? All the best with it

Min cash from in a £200 GTD
    waller0206£15.40
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited March 2014
    hi guys a cash at last in main
    KEITH1960084£37.42 + £30.94 Head Prizes2
    gl at the tables guys
  • edited March 2014
    forgot to say sat in for 7 20 so not to bad
  • edited March 2014
    black chip, its on the winning poker network.

mainly US players, got a very small player base though.

• edited March 2014

Everyone is on WPN nowardays!

I spun $200 up playing cash, but the 'jackpot fee' on top of the traditional rake on the cash tables is grim so I took the roll off.

Fees to deposit, fees to play, fees to withdraw. :( (I was with the ladspoker skin)

It's a shame because the games themselves are awesome :(

As you say, SNGS are fine though. MTTs would be also if they didn't all start after 9pm to suit the Americans. I bet they're a goldmine.

Did you sort 888 out ok Rik?

Chisnall has just let my acca down, if he can't beat Taylor when he's missing doubles like that, I don't think he'll ever beat him again.

GL all playing tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Everyone is on WPN nowardays! I spun $200 up playing cash, but the 'jackpot fee' on top of the traditional rake on the cash tables is grim so I took the roll off. Fees to deposit, fees to play, fees to withdraw. :( (I was with the ladspoker skin) It's a shame because the games themselves are awesome :( As you say, SNGS are fine though. MTTs would be also if they didn't all start after 9pm to suit the Americans. I bet they're a goldmine. Did you sort 888 out ok Rik? Chisnall has just let my acca down, if he can't beat Taylor when he's missing doubles like that, I don't think he'll ever beat him again. GL all playing tonight.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I deposited £100 ($160)......the bonus the offered me was 100% increase given in $10 increments for every 100 points earned.

I played a couple of $2 mtt's and then withdrew the money again....haha. I perhaps should have given it a proper go but it just felt strange, trying to find my way around, figure out which mtts are worth playing etc. I may give it serious go in the future, dunno. Guess I don't like change, it took me long enough to get used to sky's new software!
  • edited March 2014

Ugh that bonus is kak. No chance of an MTT player playing through $10 nevermind the full $100.

nobs!

Know what you mean about change, especially that 888 software. I'm not a huge fan. I like throwing eggs at people though.

A million complaints every day here, but stll can't beat sky! haha.
  • edited March 2014
    22 pound bounty hunter
    daiw900001£166.50 + £101.93 Head Prizes5£43.75GSmith1302£99 + £44.06 Head Prizes4£50.00shearer41403£67.50 + £45.48 Head Prizes4£57.81
  • edited March 2014
    12th in the main tonight 

kopite1984012£113.60 + £140.98 Head Prizes9
    Thankyou everyone for the fantastic rail just of the top of my jjjach irishrose waller matt237 zoed pom if ive missed anyone i apoligise

• edited March 2014
    I bubbled a £3.60 sat to get into the main but got some cash
    ZOED05£23.10
    I hung on for ages in the main and managed to cash :)
    ZOED047£49.450

I definately deserved the yellow card Trev. Naughty me!

Thanks again to Matt and Guy who were there from the start and to everyone else that railed me again tonight xx

• edited March 2014
    12th in the main tonight  kopite1984 0 12 £113.60 + £140.98 Head Prizes 9 Thankyou everyone for the fantastic rail just of the top of my jjjach irishrose waller matt237 zoed pom if ive missed anyone i apoligise
    Posted by kopite1984
    wd m8 nice result!!
  • edited March 2014
    I bubbled a £3.60 sat to get into the main but got some cash ZOED 0 5 £23.10 I hung on for ages in the main and managed to cash :) ZOED 0 47 £49.45 0 I definately deserved the yellow card Trev. Naughty me! Thanks again to Matt and Guy who were there from the start and to everyone else that railed me again tonight xx
    Posted by ZOED
    well done zoed we grind it out in the sat!
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all

Saw some great games being played tonight by lots of different TPTers tonight.  (Zoed, Daiw, Matt237, Kopite, mattprawn and lots of others!!).  

Thanks for the rail in my game tonight (daiw, JJ, Zoed, Matt237, mattprawn, kopite, waller02 and others who I love just as much but just can't put names to railers tonight lol).  I might not have cashed in top 12 but I had a blast playing tonight - and the rail was awesome.  I did win 7 heads though for £152.35 and as I won entry via a £12 satellite I'm made up with that result.

Good luck all tonight and tomorrow.  Hope to catch up again soon.

• edited March 2014
    Matt's hu in the 7.45 deepie...
  • edited March 2014
    7.45 Deepie £1.10

Matt2375300001£29.63

Consolation on the night but really happy with how i played this. Sorry Dale for knocking you out :-( Thanks for great rail Zoe/Jj/Rose/Dai/Teddy + any others i forgot
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all Saw some great games being played tonight by lots of different TPTers tonight.  (Zoed, Daiw, Matt237, Kopite, mattprawn and lots of others!!).   Thanks for the rail in my game tonight (daiw, JJ, Zoed, Matt237, mattprawn, kopite, waller02 and others who I love just as much but just can't put names to railers tonight lol).  I might not have cashed in top 12 but I had a blast playing tonight - and the rail was awesome.  I did win 7 heads though for £152.35 and as I won entry via a £12 satellite I'm made up with that result. Good luck all tonight and tomorrow.  Hope to catch up again soon.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well done rose I dun think any top players on site like to be on same table as you. 
  • edited March 2014
    WD guys on all your cashes.WD on your win matt237 in the deepy.Gl in the orthodable deepstack at 7.10pm.
  • edited March 2014
    ShaunyT04£11.65 + £6.62 Head Prizes5
    £150 bh

JJ vs AQ couldn't hold..... sigh......
  • edited March 2014
    Well done on the cashes guys.

Zoe & Rose running superbly well again - well done.

Also a Big UP to Matt taking down the deepy. 
  • edited March 2014
    Had £1 e/w on Don Poli.It won.£19.50.Does this count as a cash dale lol.
  • edited March 2014
    Had £1 e/w on Don Poli.It won.£19.50.Does this count as a cash dale lol.
    Posted by jjjach
    Only to you :)

Welldone Matt glad my chips proved useful.
  • edited March 2014
    All in sat first time hope i can do as well as last night

kopite1984 - £20,000 B/Hunter
  • edited March 2014
    Small cash in the freebuy
    avonmum5520001£34TREMAYNE02£20.40
  • edited March 2014
    Awesome play tonight from Pom/Zoe final tabling main, although Pom never actually got to the FT ;)
  • edited March 2014
    Great Night for me, i managed to get into the Main twice, once on a freeroll and again on a £3.60 sat and also bubbled one for a little cash

24ZOED - £20,000 B/Hunter1ZOED - £20,000 B/Hunter
    3rd £6.60
    I managed to finish 5th which i'm so happy with
    ZOED05£550.29 + £146.08 Head Prizes7
    I also finished 22nd in the mini
    ZOED022£8.92 + £1.88 Head Prizes1
    and 7th in the orfordable
    ZOED07£19.78
    Great Rail again, Ty so much everyone esp Matt who was with me from the start againWell played Pom who finished 6th xxx
    Fingers crossed for liamboi11 now to take it down xx
  • edited March 2014

WD Zoe, very well played and all the other recent cashers. 
     Would also like to offer my apologies to kopite for ruining his night........ don't ask.

Also big ty to the rail, who, as usual did the team proud.

Have really enjoyed playing a few mains this week and after tonights increase in the BR will be playing some more in future.

liamboi11 132753.56   £52.90 Head Prizes 3 £32.64
    ZOED 0 5 £550.29 + £146.08 Head Prizes 7  
    pomfrittes 0 6 £442.39 + £197.05 Head Prizes 10  

• edited March 2014

Everytime I read this thread Zoe has cashed for > £100!

Incredible consistency. Great result tonight. wp.

• edited March 2014
    Great Night for me, i managed to get into the Main twice, once on a freeroll and again on a £3.60 sat and also bubbled one for a little cash 24 ZOED - £20,000 B/Hunter 1 ZOED - £20,000 B/Hunter 3rd   £6.60 I managed to finish 5th which i'm so happy with ZOED 0 5 £550.29 + £146.08 Head Prizes 7 I also finished 22nd in the mini ZOED 0 22 £8.92 + £1.88 Head Prizes 1 and 7th in the orfordable ZOED 0 7 £19.78 Great Rail again, Ty so much everyone esp Matt who was with me from the start again Well played Pom who finished 6th xxx Fingers crossed for liamboi11 now to take it down xx
    Posted by ZOED
    Well done zoed he'll of a prize from the small buyin fee.
  • edited March 2014
    Fantastic score Zoe!!  Well done to Poms, nice to see you both doing well.