You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    shaunyt if u on here that promo starts on the 18th!!
  • edited March 2014
    I'm actually a gold and black of the Conference North, but United fan at heart. Starting to lose touch with them but because i absolutely despise Liverpool/Arsenal, home wins will do :)
  • edited March 2014
    Good luck to all at tables today, especially those in the Roller! Will be a-railing again
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all. I've had a poker free weekend as my sister has been visiting from Sheffield, so I have spent most of my time down the boozer abusing my liver!! Was fun though!

Some great cashes, especially from Zoe and Pom in the main.

Just gonna watch the footy and play a couple of mtts today. Not going to bother with the roller this week as I am in desperate need of an early night before work.

Gl at the tables all
  • edited March 2014
    Well done all great railing everyone last night, even a team rival rivermunky. Glad to see  that calling station Martin get 2nd ( told you final table didn't I) you played a great late game. Zoe how do you do it? Your amazing.

I seem to have got into an awful habit of calling allins with VERY marginal hands. It's never anything I've done before and need to tighten up immediately. I think it's costing me a lot of cashes.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Well done all great railing everyone last night, even a team rival rivermunky. Glad to see  that calling station Martin get 2nd ( told you final table didn't I) you played a great late game. Zoe how do you do it? Your amazing. I seem to have got into an awful habit of calling allins with VERY marginal hands. It's never anything I've done before and need to tighten up immediately. I think it's costing me a lot of cashes.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Thank you.Just to say guys if you have notes on me it's time to change them.I was called a calling station in the deepy yesterday.Now i'm 49 years old, and in that time i've been called quite a few things.A calling staion.....i love it.Anyway a man shouldn't throw stones.Especially when his name is dale "slow play" edwards.............
  • edited March 2014
    Hey everyone,

I'm going to be playing the 7:15 and 7:45 deepstacks tonight.

Also the 8:05 BH.

It's 3 Mtt's for £5.55.

Quite a lot of TPT play the deepstacks.

If anyone else fancies playing these games tonight, post up on here and lets try and get a tpt win in the 7:15 and 7:45.

Gl everyone, and see you at the tables tonight!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thank you.Just to say guys if you have notes on me it's time to change them.I was called a calling station in the deepy yesterday.Now i'm 49 years old, and in that time i've been called quite a few things.A calling staion.....i love it.Anyway a man shouldn't throw stones.Especially when his name is dale "slow play" edwards.............
    Posted by jjjach
    I knew you would comeback with that one lol. Nearly as baffling as yours but not quite. By the way check out a recent post in oynutters thread, Can you spot a loonie,  in poker chat.
  • edited March 2014
    Annother nice cash today £300.BH @ 11.30am  1st for £58.42 and nice head prize of £36.16
  • edited March 2014
    Hey everyone, I'm going to be playing the 7:15 and 7:45 deepstacks tonight. Also the 8:05 BH. It's 3 Mtt's for £5.55. Quite a lot of TPT play the deepstacks. If anyone else fancies playing these games tonight, post up on here and lets try and get a tpt win in the 7:15 and 7:45. Gl everyone, and see you at the tables tonight!
    Posted by LARSON7
    Those are the 3 i will be playing. If i sat into main, ill only do main/mini though.
  • edited March 2014
    shaunyt if u on here that promo starts on the 18th!!
    Posted by daiw
    Cheers daiw, good job after that river suck on me lol (not by daiw for anybody reading )
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all

Very nice cashes last night - specially you JJ - you dark horse you lol

I'll hopefully be playing tonight if hubby can fix my computer in time.  At the mo I can't get chrome to run at all and my windows for games only open well on that.  If I try to play on firefox or explorer I just get the blue screen for each game open but nothing else.

Good luck tonight all - hope you all run golden xx
  • edited March 2014
    Nice win three.

Small cash from me in a £400 BH
    waller02010£9.20 + £12.65 Head Prizes5 
    Not sure what or if I will be playing tonight
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all Very nice cashes last night - specially you JJ - you dark horse you lol I'll hopefully be playing tonight if hubby can fix my computer in time.  At the mo I can't get chrome to run at all and my windows for games only open well on that.  If I try to play on firefox or explorer I just get the blue screen for each game open but nothing else. Good luck tonight all - hope you all run golden xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Rose, why not download the client? That doesn't require a browser to run.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Rose, why not download the client? That doesn't require a browser to run.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I haven't been able to use the client download for nearly 5 months now :(.  When the update was installed it stopped working on my computer - keeps saying there's a problem with the install file.  I uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it but it won't run.  Now it says problem with Adobe Air (which I've also uninstalled and reinstalled lol).

I don't thnk me and computers are made for each other tbh!!!

Only good news is hubby has now fixed my chrome for me (yippeeeeeeeeeeee) so I will be able to play tonight after all.  Even better is that I've qualified for the roller from a direct sat while playing on the ipad - so maybe only playing 1 game at a time is better for me after all lol.

Best of luck to all tonight in whatever games you're all playing.
  • edited March 2014
    Good Win waller. It all mounts up every little helps. Playing in the £750 BH at 6.45 tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks for the rail last night guys, managed to donk the 7.15 deepy (2nd time in 8 days) to add to 2nd In the Orfy Friday. 

Gl all tonight, cya at the tables
    wynne19386400001£107.33
    bornablade02£65.47
    bornablade5800001£64.84
    kingkarl0102£39.56
  • edited March 2014
    Just bought into the roller and regged for 3 all in sats to try win the money, and......

£20k All-In Sat£107.00
    Taken the money and de-regged cos CBA to play tonight, need an early one after a HEAVY weekend!!! Nice £100 though!

Gl to all who are playing tonight

EDIT: I see it hasn't shown but I won it anyway haha
  • edited March 2014
    LARSON708£10.18th in the 7:15
  • edited March 2014
    Nice little cash for me after bubbling roller sat and playing poorly in one or 2 tourneys along with a couple of nasty beats.

21,30 £11 £3000 BH
    Matt23708£45.75 + £35.29 Head Prizes5
    Thanks for rail JJ/Zoe/Guy. Been a difficult week to take at times with the beats ive had/money loss but team really made it enjoyable nonetheless, thanks a tonne :-)
  • edited March 2014
    £200 rebuy
    ZOED03£57
    Mini Roller
    ZOED013£38.13
    9:30 BH
    ZOED015£15.40 + £4.69 Head Prizes1

Good Luck to Pomfrittes who is still going strong in the Mini Roller and Daiw in the 4k

Thanks for the rail everyone xx
  • edited March 2014
    And thank you so much to Dale for his comment on the Live Thread!! made me smile :)))) xxx
  • edited March 2014
    And thank you so much to Dale for his comment on the Live Thread!! made me smile :)))) xxx
    Posted by ZOED
    I'll say anything to try and win a freebie lol. I have no shame :)
  • edited March 2014

Few little uns for me.

2nd in 25gtd last night for £11

12th in 500bh for  £6.57

6th in Mini Roller for  £135.45.

Thanks to the railers once again and wd to Zoe on ALL the cashes.

Also GL to Daiw in the 4kbh.
  • edited March 2014
    hope u count little cashes 

2.20pm d/s 8th place for £6.12

9.15pm d/s  5th place for £13.38

well dun to all who cashed today

time 4 bed said Zebedee

• edited March 2014
    4k bounty hunter

crash823280001£584.25 + £363.28 Head Prizes7 
    daiw02£375.15 + £84.38 Head Prizes3
    ty for the suport every1!
  • edited March 2014
    4k bounty hunter crash82 328000 1 £584.25 + £363.28 Head Prizes 7   daiw 0 2 £375.15 + £84.38 Head Prizes 3 ty for the suport every1!
    Posted by daiw
    Good game mate with 2 very questionable players on that FT. Well done to Zoe again and special mention to pom for actually playing a final table this time ;)
  • edited March 2014
    Good luck everyone in the DTD tonight, i'll try not to bust Dale again ..
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I'll say anything to try and win a freebie lol. I have no shame :)
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Had to lol @ ur post m8.  In view of a conversion in chat box the other night i would like to be

Kopite 1984 for a day as long as i could choose the 14th March. However, if you were Zoed on that 

date i would definitely opt out.  :))))
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :   Had to lol @ ur post m8.  In view of a conversion in chat box the other night i would like to be   Kopite 1984 for a day as long as i could choose the 14th March. However, if you were Zoed on that    date i would definitely opt out.  :))))
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Pervy pom lol 
    Had a result in the footie £410 off a £2 bet !!!