You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    A question of etiquette? Dohhhhhhhs post about the chatbox got me thinking about this. Do you think it's fair to impart information to another player especially a team mate while a tourney is in progress? this was the scenario. I was sat at a table with a very aggro player, call any raise pre, play any 2 cards and constantly reraising. He was hitting everything and soon CL. In other words a nightmare to play against. The table broke and I was railing after I was knocked out. Decided to watch our CL to see if he was still playing the same style and he  was now sat with a newish TPT player. As I was still in another tourney I could have asked the TPTer to come to my table where I could then pass on basic info. I must stress this was only a thought and I didn't do anything as I felt personally it wasn't right. I have seen instances where a railer has made a comment about another player at the table which to me seems totally pointless as it's there for all to see.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Definitely not fair. Wouldn't give any notes on any player away at all as they are quite useful to myself.
  • edited March 2014
    small cashes in dtd last night thanks for the rail guys
    KEITH1960011£3.25
    KEITH1960010£7.55
  • edited March 2014
    I agree with Dohhhs post.

Giving basic information away such as trying to make it past the bubble to min cash is deffo a no no imo. This could potentially effect how other players at the table play against us, so probably best not to discuss this sort of stuff in the chatbox. The less information we give the oppo the better.

Personally I always play for the win and try not to let the bubble influence my play, that being said, if I have another table open and the shortstack is all-in, i'm certainly not risking any of my chips until that hand is over :)

Regarding Daggs point.........
    IMO any discussion regarding information we have on certain players should not be discussed in the chatbox whilst the game is in progress as this could effect the final outcome of the game. Discussing the same information after or before the game is an entirely different matter and I have no issues with this. Its very much like discussing a hand whilst it's in progress and discussing a hand after it has played out (one is ok - one is not)

There are some factions on sky poker who believe collusion is ripe amongst teams and I for one would prefer to concentrate on supporting & helping players improve their game whilst also promoting fair play.
  • edited March 2014
    just cashed 11 pound game
    daiw520001£130Claytov02£78mary5203£52
  • edited March 2014
    just cashed 11 pound game daiw 52000 1 £130 Claytov 0 2 £78 mary52 0 3 £52
    Posted by daiw
    Wow - Nice afternoons work m8.

I bet that win was a welcome relief after last nights session? :)

Some crazy stuff goin on last night lol   
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Wow - Nice afternoons work m8. I bet that win was a welcome relief after last nights session? :) Some crazy stuff goin on last night lol   
    Posted by POKERTREV
    yeh m8 lol hope i av better luck tonight 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Wow - Nice afternoons work m8. I bet that win was a welcome relief after last nights session? :) Some crazy stuff goin on last night lol   
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Had 3 mental beats in the DTD, along with your Main hand, Dais KK busted by 1 outer QQ and Zoes exit. Expect things to be mental tonight aswell in the turbos. It's why we love poker :)

Nice cash Dai
  • edited March 2014
    just out of 22 pound bounty aj beat my ak i might just leave it there few days
    luckbox cjy knocked me out no wonder he makes money hits everything lol !!!!
  • edited March 2014
    I agree with Dohhhs post. Giving basic information away such as trying to make it past the bubble to min cash is deffo a no no imo. This could potentially effect how other players at the table play against us, so probably best not to discuss this sort of stuff in the chatbox. The less information we give the oppo the better. Personally I always play for the win and try not to let the bubble influence my play, that being said, if I have another table open and the shortstack is all-in, i'm certainly not risking any of my chips until that hand is over :) Regarding Daggs point......... IMO any discussion regarding information we have on certain players should not be discussed in the chatbox whilst the game is in progress as this could effect the final outcome of the game. Discussing the same information after or before the game is an entirely different matter and I have no issues with this. Its very much like discussing a hand whilst it's in progress and discussing a hand after it has played out (one is ok - one is not) There are some factions on sky poker who believe collusion is ripe amongst teams and I for one would prefer to concentrate on supporting & helping players improve their game whilst also promoting fair play.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    A very pertinent point Trevor especially concerning the subject matter and recent events. I'm glad to see that my instincts about this were totally correct (I suppose i was just looking for confirmation of what I felt)and like you have no problem discussing other players after the game.

Re dohhhhhhs post. like you Trev I would sooner have the other table open and see what is going on rather than give anything away in chat. If I make the last 20 say I always open the lobby too.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all

Gutted to have missed the DTD games last night but was my mother in laws visiting night so I couldn't get on til after 9.30pm :(.

Great play by you lot though - saw a few of you on tables but ashamed to admit I didn't hang around for long as I was itching to play the 9pm BH game even though I had to buy directly into it.

I make a concentrated effort to try not to donk out early in the game as I'm more than aware that a red mist descends on me at times where there's a head in the pot.  I didnt' manage to cash as I finished 13th (only 11 paid) but I did bag 3 heads for £86ish so a £31 profit.

Hope yo all run well tonight and mnay congrats on your recent cashes.

Hubby has job interview next Wednesday the 26th so I'd appreciate a few crossed fingers please lol.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all Gutted to have missed the DTD games last night but was my mother in laws visiting night so I couldn't get on til after 9.30pm :(. Great play by you lot though - saw a few of you on tables but ashamed to admit I didn't hang around for long as I was itching to play the 9pm BH game even though I had to buy directly into it. I make a concentrated effort to try not to donk out early in the game as I'm more than aware that a red mist descends on me at times where there's a head in the pot.  I didnt' manage to cash as I finished 13th (only 11 paid) but I did bag 3 heads for £86ish so a £31 profit. Hope yo all run well tonight and mnay congrats on your recent cashes. Hubby has job interview next Wednesday the 26th so I'd appreciate a few crossed fingers please lol.
    Posted by IrishRose
    fingers and toes

gl gl gl
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all Gutted to have missed the DTD games last night but was my mother in laws visiting night so I couldn't get on til after 9.30pm :(. Great play by you lot though - saw a few of you on tables but ashamed to admit I didn't hang around for long as I was itching to play the 9pm BH game even though I had to buy directly into it. I make a concentrated effort to try not to donk out early in the game as I'm more than aware that a red mist descends on me at times where there's a head in the pot.  I didnt' manage to cash as I finished 13th (only 11 paid) but I did bag 3 heads for £86ish so a £31 profit. Hope yo all run well tonight and mnay congrats on your recent cashes. Hubby has job interview next Wednesday the 26th so I'd appreciate a few crossed fingers please lol.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Duly crossed good luck.
  • edited March 2014
    And so it begins
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Matt237 Small blind  30.00 30.00 3041.25
    Big blind  60.00 90.00 2005.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

Fold     
    Fold     
    Fold     
    Raise  180.00 270.00 2205.00
    Matt237 Raise  350.00 620.00 2691.25
    Call  320.00 940.00 1685.00
    Call  200.00 1140.00 2005.00
    Flop

• A

Matt237 Bet  600.00 1740.00 2091.25
    Call  600.00 2340.00 1085.00
    yFold     
    Turn

• Q

Matt237 All-in  2091.25 4431.25 0.00
    All-in  1085.00 5516.25 0.00
    Matt237 Unmatched bet  1006.25 4510.00 1006.25
    Matt237 Show
    • A
    • A

xShow
    • J

River

• K

Win Straight to the Ace 4510.00  4510.00
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by IrishRose
    Fingers Crossed....Toes Too :)
  • edited March 2014
    Flyingdagg close to cash in deepy if anyone around.
  • edited March 2014
    Won the £22 £750bh with some nice heads on the way...

mattprawn1100001£203.50 + £189.51 Head Prizes11£54.86high_tea02£121 + £62.35 Head Prizes7 PhilAny2_Q03£82.500 SoLack04£60.50 + £33.75 Head Prizes4 
    Really needed this, confidence been shot over the last few days.

WP everyone.  Cheers. Matt
  • edited March 2014
    cash in 9-30 bh

kopite198408£44.26 + £30.25 Head Prizes6

should have doubled up someone called off half their stack with 35 and hit a 5 on the river really awful play!!
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all hope your all well havent played in ages but had a cheeky win :) in 200 speed bh

Kerrnal1120001£51.80 + £46.45 Head Prizes
  • edited March 2014
    Nice cashes guys, especially matt. Know how you feeling with confidence, can't get out of the bad run stage
  • edited March 2014
    Hi TPTers

Please give a warm welcome to our newest team mate.......

west0895

He play in the forum DTD tournies most Mondays so will be a good addition.

If you need any more info just ask on here and i'm sure your new team mates will point you in the right direction

Best of Luck 
  • edited March 2014
    Nice cashes Matt, Kop & Kernnal.

Nice to see i'm not the only one who's running bad :)

Keep at it guys - gl
  • edited March 2014
    WD on your cashes guys.Back on top mattprawn.Welcome to the team west0895.Had a fun night yesterday.I bubbled the deepy.Then again when you get AJ with 10bb you got to shove and hope that noone's got AA.They did though lol.Ah well, always today.Sats again today for me.Try to get into a main.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited March 2014
    Flyingdagg close to cash in deepy if anyone around.
    Posted by jjjach

But not quite close enough yet again. Even a min cash would be nice at this stage. Thank you Martin for your fantastic support.
  • edited March 2014
    Hey guys....Thanks for the add!!!
  • edited March 2014
    had a great night Monday ....didnt win anything but enjoyed chattin with ZOED. Was great when evryone else joined in chat later in DTD 1 when  she was doing so well...think she finished 5th. How does anyone manage to play in 5 or 6 events at same time and can chat too??......well done ZOE

Little cashes for me

Tuesday Mini B/H...............46th for  £ 11.50 incl h/p's

Tuesday 23:15 D/S..............3rd for £14.70  

Wednesdayay  14.20 D/S.........1st for £38.48
  • edited March 2014
    had a great night Monday ....didnt win anything but enjoyed chattin with ZOED. Was great when evryone else joined in chat later in DTD 1 when  she was doing so well...think she finished 5th. How does anyone manage to play in 5 or 6 events at same time and can chat too??......well done ZOE Little cashes for me Tuesday Mini B/H...............46th for  £ ?? sorry will have to update later Tuesday 23:15 D/S..............3rd for £14.70   Wednesdayay  14.20 D/S.........1st for £38.48
    Posted by MISTY4ME

Welcome to the team Misty, nice results WP.
      With regards the highlighted Q, She is a female and we all know about females multitasking and if someone wants a chat as well.....................what can i say???
  • edited March 2014
    Daiw is 2/3 on the ft in the £22 - £500gtd.

• edited March 2014
    Deep stack - Lost huge pot KK vs 1010 (Stoke i thought we were friends!) and then went out next hand in a flip..
    500 bh - Someone called a 12bb all in with A5 3 off the money (i had KK) 2 5s on flop..
    250 speed - Someone called a 10bb all in with K4 o/s near the money (Had AK) 4 on river ...

Had my KK busted by 8 10 o/s 2 pair. 5 hands later KK cracked by 67 flopped straight...

Am i ever going to get out of this run?

Think without the team/entertainment of railing i probably would be taking a break right now, so thanks goes out to everyone really. :-)
  • edited March 2014
    Couple of little ones for the captain

7.15 deepy
    POKERTREV  05 £14.83
    8PM Re-buy Open
    POKERTREV0 14 £76.96
    Exit hand AQ v A10 AIPF

Thanks for the rail guys
  • edited March 2014
    23:00 BH
    ZOED04£36.10 + £13.36 Head Prizes3
    14:30 BH
    ZOED04£19.43 + £11.74 Head Prizes6
    £300 REBUY i got around £30 for 4th, not sure why the lobby for this keeps disappearing

4th in 3 games, i'm definately doing something wrong at the moment, I can't seem to make it any further.

Well done Trev on your cash

MISTY4ME it was lovely talking to you on monday. I was really struggling with all of the games god knows how i managed to get to the final table I had about 2 big blinds at one time. I must have got lucky quite a few times  xx

welcome to the team west0895

Thank you Daiw for tonight x