You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    hi all wd on all ya cashes gl in the orfy.

gl dagg with the atos and gl building ya bankroll back up, am sure you will be back on track soon gl m8.
  • edited March 2014
    Nice cashes all.

Dale I agree with pom about sticking 3.20 on a 4NL table but if you prefer mtts then fair enough.

Gl at the tables all
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    I also want to say that I posted the above not for sympathy or anything but just let the team know and save you all asking where's Dale etc.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    that's what is great about TPT, that peeps choose to be open about their difficult situations knowing they are among friends. and why is TPT what it is - it's thanks to the likes of you and Trev. I still feel honoured to be part of this group and hope that you come through this latest trial in a fitting manner. glgl
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : that's what is great about TPT, that peeps choose to be open about their difficult situations knowing they are among friends. and why is TPT what it is - it's thanks to the likes of you and Trev. I still feel honoured to be part of this group and hope that you come through this latest trial in a fitting manner. glgl
    Posted by GELDY
    Too right Geldy.  No sympathy here, plenty of empathy.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : that's what is great about TPT, that peeps choose to be open about their difficult situations knowing they are among friends. and why is TPT what it is - it's thanks to the likes of you and Trev. I still feel honoured to be part of this group and hope that you come through this latest trial in a fitting manner. glgl
    Posted by GELDY
    well said geldy.
  • edited March 2014
    Well said Geldy.

Hope anyone affected by the crash wasn't too badly affected tonight. I hope they will be refunding everyone who entered the tournaments, as they only refunded based on chip stacks, no credit given to anyone who had crashed and therefore blinded out. Shocking, and i hope anyone who had this problem gets back what they deserve.
  • edited March 2014
    I've been refunded buy-ins from the tournaments i did not recieve a cash/refund in. Glad to see sky have handled it well but very disappointing with the lack of communication overall. Gutted for Zoe who was flying in the main..
  • edited March 2014
    Good luck at tables today, out all day so back in evening to rail those owning the primo :-)
  • edited March 2014
    I was sat in 6th place in the main when the site went down. 
    ZOED187856£101.64 refund + £78.75 Head Prizes 

i also cashed in the 23:30 BH 
    ZOED06£51.15 + £27.31 Head Prizes4
    I hope everyone managed to get paid out for their games xx

Dale I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. I have just realised that you have PM'd me. I will message you back in the morning. I hope things start looking up for you soon xxx
  • edited March 2014
    Hey all nice cashes.. awwwww Zoed Im gutterd for ya and any1 else who had issues with the site going down I hope it all gets resolved soon. Im sorry to hear about your situation Dale Im sure you will come out the other side soon mate, in terms of your bankroll maybe we could be of help! I wouldnt mind chipping in for a few quid into a neteller/paypal account for a small roll for sky and any1 who could be of help too could help with this ? ofc not everyone will be in a position to help but maybe those who are could do the same? I see all the work and dedication you have put into TPT over the years so this could be our way of giving back...
  • edited March 2014
    Refunds in mega and deepy.jjjach1145536£6.64 refundjjjach299607£11.67 refund
  • edited March 2014
    Hey all nice cashes.. awwwww Zoed Im gutterd for ya and any1 else who had issues with the site going down I hope it all gets resolved soon. Im sorry to hear about your situation Dale Im sure you will come out the other side soon mate, in terms of your bankroll maybe we could be of help! I wouldnt mind chipping in for a few quid into a neteller/paypal account for a small roll for sky and any1 who could be of help too could help with this ? ofc not everyone will be in a position to help but maybe those who are could do the same? I see all the work and dedication you have put into TPT over the years so this could be our way of giving back...
    Posted by K8LOU
    Good morning K8LOU.
    I have played against Flying dagg on numerous occasions and would like to contribute somehow.
    It has always been a pleasure to play against him in thw £2.20 @2.20 deepstack , he has won it 3 or 4 times recently. If he is available today i will ask Sky Poker if i can pay for his entry  into the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack.
    All the best
    Rainman397
    P.S Sorry to intrude on to your thread.
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by K8LOU
    If this could be set up id be happy to make a contribution. Dale's paid it forward many times over in the effort hes put into this team, for me it would be my way of putting back into the team, which aint the same without daggs prescence at the tables. Dale, is this summat you would be comfortable with?

Very unlucky zoed, you're doing very well in the mains recently. are you playing them on a regular basis now? I pity dem fools if you are...

best of luck mate.
  • edited March 2014
    Just a "Flying" visit. Rainman I'm really touched by your post. Unfortunately I'm away this weekend.

K8lou mattprawn Geldy and others: Mattt your post is spot on. Why should I get sympathy? I've had 3 profitable years here and I'm sure I'll bounce back eventually. There are plenty of other members who can't afford to play as much as they want. K8 I know your intentions are good and kind but I have to do this on my own. I love being team vice and helping Trevor all I can and don't expect any financial reward for it. So any offers of monetary help will be politely refused.

My problems have taken up enough of our team thread now so back to normal please guys. You lot really are the best.
  • edited March 2014
    Just a "Flying" visit. Rainman I'm really touched by your post. Unfortunately I'm away this weekend. K8lou mattprawn Geldy and others: Mattt your post is spot on. Why should I get sympathy? I've had 3 profitable years here and I'm sure I'll bounce back eventually. There are plenty of other members who can't afford to play as much as they want. K8 I know your intentions are good and kind but I have to do this on my own. I love being team vice and helping Trevor all I can and don't expect any financial reward for it. So any offers of monetary help will be politely refused. My problems have taken up enough of our team thread now so back to normal please guys. You lot really are the best.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Good morning FlyingDagg
    Are you available monday?
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : If this could be set up id be happy to make a contribution. Dale's paid it forward many times over in the effort hes put into this team, for me it would be my way of putting back into the team, which aint the same without daggs prescence at the tables. Dale, is this summat you would be comfortable with? Very unlucky zoed, you're doing very well in the mains recently. are you playing them on a regular basis now? I pity dem fools if you are... best of luck mate.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Thanks Teddy I've started to play them recently. It's a big buy in for what I'm used to. I'm  giving it a try at the moment. Luckily I've been getting my buy in back most nights x

Rainman you are the best! You always make me smile xxx

• edited March 2014
    Posted by K8LOU
    Yeh I'm more and willing to contribute also!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks Teddy I've started to play them recently. It's a big buy in for what I'm used to. I'm  giving it a try at the moment. Luckily I've been getting my buy in back most nights x Rainman you are the best! You always make me smile xxx
    Posted by ZOED
    Good morning ZOED.
    It would be a pleasure and an honour if you could find the time to participate in the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK.
    You are one of the players on my list and i would love the privelige of playing against a player of your calibre.
    All the best
    Rainman397
    P.S If any TPT members could pm FlyingDagg and ask him if he is available monday and i will enter him for the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Good morning ZOED. It would be a pleasure and an honour if you could find the time to participate in the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK. You are one of the players on my list and i would love the privelige of playing against a player of your calibre. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Ha ha I was waiting for that. I'll try and play if I'm home in time xx

I'm also willing to contribute Dale xx
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Ha ha I was waiting for that. I'll try and play if I'm home in time xx I'm also willing to contribute Dale xx
    Posted by ZOED
    Excellent thank you
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2014
    I think 888 give $8 free to new players Dagg if you're not already signed up. No deposit required.

That'll give you a few chances to bink and maybe spin up a roll again.

-------------

I've been spewing money everywhere the last couple of sessions. I played awful on Tuesday but ran very well to minimize losses.

Didn't learn, played just as bad on Thursday, but the deck didn't save me this time.

Complacency has cost me a lot of momentum, so I'm taking the weekend off the usual grind and going to blast out some HU sngs today/Monday, play DTD Monday night, then back to the usual grind on Wednesday.

Annoyed at myself, but y'canny win em all :/

C'mon England today in the T20!!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Hey Dale just seen your post.

Good luck with building up again.

I would just play the 7:15 and 7:45 every night and you will easily build the bankroll back up again.

It's a shame they have done away with the timed freerolls, these were always good few a few pound, which soon adds up.

Also, hope things improve on the personal front too.

• edited March 2014

Frustrating day at the tables but it's just taken a turn for the better in the last hour.

My 20/1 footy acca came up for £90ish, then I found I was elidgable for a freeroll and posted my first 3 figure sky cash as a TPTer.

EvilFish1146343.75  jonjo7597544.50  SJspanky173997.75  REDARROW6170114  shirley0205£132DOHHHHHHH06£110

A little annoyed not to go further, but the FT avg was like 8xbb, and no shorties, so took an icm spot to exploit potential nittyness and the fella had 1 of the few hands he could snap call with.

nvm.

gl all tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    i dont think i be playing in big tourneys tonight running so bad i cnt even explain zoed my witness lol

gl all

• edited March 2014
    22ndmarch 19,35pm free chips £50GTD
    FORDAKIDZ5170001£114DaZ17816465  WHEELS716102£70.40degg0304£35.20TPM105£29.40Romeboy06£24.80LEMOSPORTS07£20.80Serious108£16.80RockSolid09£13ACEGOONER010£13goodylad21011£9.60kopite1984012£9.40
  • edited March 2014

another shocking night on sky and not just for my poker skills... how can this be happening?? I did manager some cash but refunded for  £55 primo the mini and a 2.2.0 deepie..

cast21360001Entry to £500 Deep Stackdangerdai02£17.60

dangerdai440001Entry to £10,000 Primo

I decided to play £1k bounty when it finally came back on, only for it to crash again when I had taken 2 heads and in 6/154
    good luck at the tables all if your lucky enough to play...
  • edited March 2014
    wow this is just terrible...

Unfortunately we will shortly be taking an emergency outage as we try to resolve the technical problems, we will be settling all tournaments in this time and cash games balances will be returned.

dangerdai56406£5.72 refund + £7.50 Head Prizes2

£1,000 B/HunterTournament CompleteFinished at 23:44 - 22 MarRegistered216 / 1000Players Left0 / 2166dangerdai - £28.94
  • edited March 2014

Hi all. Thought i would share my thoughts about the disgraceful way SKY is running this site with pausing games.

I was fortunate to enter the 10K tourney tonight for the very first time. I was so siked up and my concentration was high and I was 18th with 8K in chips. Then the game was paused just like last night. I got a bit irate and ranted a bit which didn’t do anything for my composure. Any way the game restarted I was still upset and dropped to 4K I was in position and hit Pocket Js. Raised accordingly and got 2 callers. I hit the third J. on the turn and raised again and got called. The message came up that the game was going to be paused again. I hit the fourth J on the river and through panic thinking I would lose the accumulated chips by SKY pausing the game, I shoved, instead of min raising to attract a caller. Anyway folds all round and the session was paused.HAND SHOWN IN NEXT POST By the time the game re started I was so stressed out I ranted and raged on the table and eventually just blew the lot through frustration and stress. I’m still sitting here upset and contemplating my time at SKY should end now. I feel so cheated by the incompetence of the whole episode over the last two nights. And it probably. will happen again.Hand History 75882315

• edited March 2014
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    MamstaSmall blind 75.0075.002325.00
    three33320Big blind 150.00225.003305.00
     Your hole cards
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="heart">J
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/spade.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">J

lukea10Fold    
    Mickybo503Fold    
    chipin59Call 150.00375.006225.00
    https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/hhdealer.gif'); background-color: transparent; background-position: 100% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="dealer">bearboy532Fold    
    MamstaFold    
    three33320Raise 150.00525.003155.00
    chipin59Call 150.00675.006075.00
    Flop

• https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="heart">7
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/diamond.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="diamond">J
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/spade.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">4

three33320Bet 337.501012.502817.50
    chipin59Call 337.501350.005737.50
    Turn

• https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif'); display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="club">J

three33320Check    
    chipin59Bet 300.001650.005437.50
    three33320All-in 2817.504467.500.00
    chipin59Fold    
    three33320Show
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="heart">J
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/spade.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">J

three33320Win 1950.00 1950.00
    three33320Return 2517.500.004467.50
  • edited March 2014
    Hi guys small cash in orfy but think i would of cashed in deepy to on friday but for the prob sky had lost my con and tryed to rush the game before i lost connection so played rubbish anyway got some cash back in orfy.
    KEITH196023051.257£13.68 refund
    gl at the table guys