You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2014
    That was my exit hand in high roller btw - £530 buy in.  Would you risk so many chips on a gut shot chasing full house?
  • edited December 2014
    I Know I'm not very experienced in this but in the end you were unlucky he hit 1 of his 4 outs on the River( but it is SKY POKER Lol) once you had hit straight.....but with him having a set and a big stack he is always going to call. But to be honest I wouldn't have even been in the hand in the 1st place, Q9o is surely a fold isn't it Guys??  I'm sure someone will tell us. I hope you don't mind me saying but maybe this is why you don't run as DEEP as you would like in the Big Tourneys.....I know I find it hard to resist sometimes too

Sorry for Knocking you out in the Mini TREV......that was as good as it got though.....I lost 3 big HU with decent hands AIPF....but got 3 Heads for £7.30

Good Luck to everyone still playing.....and as ALWAYS........

......May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    HIC hello misty yes partly coz of the name but it didn't run a bad race tbh gl all tonight
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Yeah it did run really well JONNY tbf......though I backed Silvianico Conti and got 3/1 so I was happy. I also backed AMIGO today same as you, and rather than e/w also backed BENVOLIO to win.......GUTTED (lost by a short head 12/1), though I got it back with GHOST RIVER (4/1) in the last at Chepstow.
  • edited December 2014
    Interesting night.  Lost a lot trying to satellite into the HR today and yesterday, with no joy.  Pulled things back with a seat (cash taken) in the UKPC semi final and ran pretty deep in the Main event.

Made a bad mistake on my exit from the main.  Was sitting about 8th / 32 and tried a monumental bluff against a guy that had been bullying me for a number of hands.  He had the flush.  Oops.  Big leak in my game when running deep that, can't count the number of times I've gone out deep this year trying to be smart that way.  New resolution for 2015 perhaps.

Very bad luck to Rose, both in the High Roller and in the UKPC satellite.  Better luck tomorrow I hope.

Main tonight

mattprawn032£260.16 Head Prizes5 
    UKPC Semi

Luoja19892.501£1Mil UKPC FinalGut5h0t182702£1Mil UKPC Finallyonsbob0617767.503£1Mil UKPC Finalssbssb10447.504£1Mil UKPC Finalmattprawn94905£1Mil UKPC Final (£220 taken as already qualified)
  • edited December 2014
    2 cashes tonight

200 turbo
    waller0205£28.29
    200 deepy
    waller0205£19.60
    Gotta be honest rose, I don't like how you played the hand at all. limp/calling pre oop with Q9o isn't great and with ur stack im not chasing the gutshot either. Horrid river though! ul
  • edited December 2014
    Little one for the Captain UKOPs 1 Main Event

POKERTREV 0 2  £1975  +  £648.75  Head Prizes10
    BIG BIG Thanks for the rail guys
  • edited December 2014
    I Know I'm not very experienced in this but in the end you were unlucky he hit 1 of his 4 outs on the River( but it is SKY POKER Lol) once you had hit straight.....but with him having a set and a big stack he is always going to call. But to be honest I wouldn't have even been in the hand in the 1st place, Q9o is surely a fold isn't it Guys??  I'm sure someone will tell us. I hope you don't mind me saying but maybe this is why you don't run as DEEP as you would like in the Big Tourneys.....I know I find it hard to resist sometimes too Sorry for Knocking you out in the Mini TREV......that was as good as it got though.....I lost 3 big HU with decent hands AIPF.... but got 3 Heads for £7.30 Good Luck to everyone still playing.....and as ALWAYS........ ......May the CASH be with you ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    He had a fair few more outs than 4!

Ul on river Rose. Shouldn't really be limping in hands like that. Think we need an extra caller in the hand on the flop to justify calling for the gutshot, even then its marginal.

Wp tonight Trev, must be an early candidate for player of the series....
  • edited December 2014
    Little one for the captain 4K UKOPs Re-Buy
    POKERTREV 
    0 11  £83.38
    Thanks for the rail waller & gran
  • edited December 2014
    Trev
    wow just wow
    Rose ul but at least you got it all in while you were ahead. 
    gl all
  • edited December 2014
    FANTASTIC results TREV particularly the Main.....really well done and now I'm doubley sorry I KO'd you out of the Mini coz of the chance of the JACKPOT.

It really has been worth persevering thru all that pain you were suffering.......... just out of interest have you done anything different ??........coz I'm going 'thru the wringer' at the minute.

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing today.....and as ALWAYS.......

......May the CASH be with us ALL

p.s. HORSE TO FOLLOW..............IDENTITY THIEF
  • edited December 2014
    FANTASTIC results TREV particularly the Main.....really well done and now I'm doubley sorry I KO'd you out of the Mini coz of the chance of the JACKPOT. It really has been worth persevering thru all that pain you were suffering.......... just out of interest have you done anything different ??........coz I'm going 'thru the wringer' at the minute. GOOD LUCK to everyone playing today.....and as ALWAYS....... ......May the CASH be with us ALL p.s. HORSE TO FOLLOW.............. IDENTITY THIEF
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Hi Misty
    Its easy to say NO I haven't done anything differently, but in reality I have. I haven't taken so many chances in what could be races.

I've folded plenty of premium hands JJ,AK and even folded QQ & KK on an Ace high board etc. Strangely enough....sitting back and allowing the action to happen seams to have enabled me more time to read the tables & players.

The most important thing has been protecting my stack and if that meant folding a very good hand then thats what I did and just moved on to the next. Sure enough eventually I had the nuts or sets etc and played them aggressively and it payed off. I also made sure I didn't get involved with the big stack on the table & picked my spots.....that's about it really.

Good luck all.
  • edited December 2014
    reeler08£11 + £2.81 Head Prizes1smal one for me lol
  • edited December 2014
    Well done Trev ona  great cash last night.
  • edited December 2014
    Evening all

FANTASTIC result last night Mr Trev sir - an inspiration to the rest of us.

I have flu - which I'd nearly describe as "man flu" due to it being so bad - but as I'm female I guess I just have to grin and bear it lol.  Heavily dosed up on lemsip, nurofen and beechams for tonights ME - apologies in advance if my play tonight is any stranger than usual (if that's possible).

Hope TPTers run golden tonight - absolutely golden xxx
  • edited December 2014
    very well done trev great result
  • edited December 2014
    Thanks so much for the latest piece of advice on what you are doing slightly differently TREV. 
    I know I play far too many hands and I will take on board exactly what you are saying.

GOOD LUCK tonight to you and ROSEEEEEEE (Man Flu only lasts 2 days at most, typical you've got it when UKOPS is on) and GOOD LUCK to anyone else playing.

I made it thru to the £40K ME semi as 1 of the 5 from the FREEROLL but having made a really good start in the semi. I lost a big chunk chasing a guaranteed place and never recovered.......
    Oh well it's a scary film with the Mrs instead .......LOL

.....but as ALWAYS............

............May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited December 2014
    VWP TREV

little one from last nights £1k BH, 17th for £8.31
  • edited December 2014
    lets smash em tonite folks glgl
  • edited December 2014
    lets smash em tonite folks glgl
    Posted by stokefc
    Best of luck stoke and all.

I will have a million tables open playing UKOPs too so won't be chatting tonight.

Good Luck All
  • edited December 2014
    took down 1045 bh this morning £44.07 9hp £30.02 gl all in orfy playing 7 o clock ukops too
  • edited December 2014
    Nice win jonny

Cash from the rainman deepy
    waller0206£9.36    
  • edited December 2014
    everready159872.50  superguy34127.50  HENDRIK6203£10.90
    some speed game

UKOPS is just about pushing me over the edge, some of the beats have been horrendous, just registering for anything and everything at the moment as soon as the inevitable bust out... sorry to be negative, its just a wee rant.
  • edited December 2014
    small cash in DTD2, 

Red_King08£6.29
    waller02 still in it
  • edited December 2014
    The £500 BH once more! Still not a 1st though.

B1enjii05£20.58 + £6.60 Head Prizes5
  • edited December 2014
    dtd2
    waller0204£13.35
    Cheers for rail trev and red

Gl all
  • edited December 2014
    just thought I'd pop in and say hi all , while im in the neighbourhood an that :) 
  • edited December 2014
    just thought I'd pop in and say hi all , while im in the neighbourhood an that :) 
    Posted by samantha25
    Always nice to "see" a friendly neighbour drop by xx

Good luck tonight TPTers - still suffering here with cough/cold/shivers etc but I will prob be playing later.

Run golden all xx
  • edited December 2014
    WD on your cashes all.Espically rich jonny for his win in bh and capt trev for his destruction of the ukops.I just had 4 winners up in a lucky 15.But is was only 5p e/w.Still £8 is £8.By the way just spoke on the phone to Dale,flyingdagg,and he'll be away from the tables for another week.Hi Sam, as you are are in the neighbourhood i'll tell all the off licences to ban you from them.Otherwise there wont be any vodka left for me lol.
  • edited December 2014
    Cash from the 1.5k UKOPS BH
    waller02013£10.01 + £9.47 Head Prizes3
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Always nice to "see" a friendly neighbour drop by xx Good luck tonight TPTers - still suffering here with cough/cold/shivers etc but I will prob be playing later. Run golden all xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Awwww, massive hugs mi lovely... didn't know you were sick :( xx

Can always share Martin, Its not like I drink much :)

Happy NY all x