You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    YOOHOO GUESS WHOS BACK just to say thank you to jj Duncan and dale for keeping my spirits up while I was ill see you all tonight
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    yeeha
    Jonny FTW
  • edited April 2015
    So today I have been playing sit and go's DYM and doing ok in them won most of them but only the small ones also heads up DYM. So if I ever got to a final table and went heads up I wouldn't be stressing out or panicking about it. Little baby steps taken one day I might get a  big win.

Good luck all on the tables tonight.
  • edited April 2015
    MR ISILDUR IS BACK AFTER A SHORT BREAK

• edited April 2015
    MR ISILDUR IS BACK AFTER A SHORT BREAK
    Posted by ISILDUR10
    Welcome Back
  • edited April 2015
    FT 19:15 Deepstack 2 nights in a row :)

Hellsbee229990  
    scarle1156655  
    sue72043355  
    tam195604£15.91
    Red_King05£12.99
    BOZZMAN06£10.84
    UncTupelo07£9.12
    WILLCHRIS08£7.40
    mrmaddog09£5.68
    PAPRIKA010£5.68
    mickee1011£4.30
  • edited April 2015
    WD redking nice cash.Welcome back isildur.
  • edited April 2015
    Can I just say, I'm reporting Evsbach to the police for that battering he just gave me heads up.
  • edited April 2015
    With a heavy heart......I'm leaving the team. I'm hardly playing, hardly posting and got a lot of life sh1tEE going on atm. Not joining another team or anything like that, just not playing or posting much at all.

Life />Poker for me atm bigtime......still having the odd game and will always route for you lot but just not contributing enough on here so don't see the point.

All the best and best of luck to all!
  • edited April 2015
    Hi all, well happy to have won the Orfordable tonight! Thanks for the rail guys, Waller02 and Stokefc wp! Played a stormer heads up in fairness and if I get a knock on the door from the cops tonight it was worth it! WP Hhyftrftdr!

evsbach4600001£78.66
    GL on the tables guys!
  • edited April 2015
    Hi all, cashed the main with two heads and got in via the 6pm sat

Deep run in mini finishing 7th for £62 ish profit - can't post results as on ipad. 

Run well all 

Matt
  • edited April 2015
    With a heavy heart......I'm leaving the team. I'm hardly playing, hardly posting and got a lot of life sh1tEE going on atm. Not joining another team or anything like that, just not playing or posting much at all. Life />Poker for me atm bigtime......still having the odd game and will always route for you lot but just not contributing enough on here so don't see the point. All the best and best of luck to all!
    Posted by waller02
    DISLIKE
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : DISLIKE
    Posted by Matt237
    +1
  • edited April 2015
    Glad to see the back of this week, been crazy busy at work. now looking forward to a sunny weekend with the family and as much poker as I can fit in.

Well done Larson Trev Red Nuggy Ev great cashes, keep em coming.

I came 6th in the 9.30 bh last night without making the ft! guy was raising bit too much so when I woke up with AKs went big to iso but unfortunately bb woke up with JJ, it went all in 3 ways orig raiser surprisingly went with his AJos, anyway the Jacks held and he was the effective stack so well held gg. I had a few k more that AJ so made the ft by default.
    #every1lovesaladder

LmfaoAllin06£83.86 + £15.71 Head Prizes3
    Quite pleased as didn't get back from work till half 10ish so just made late reg.

Looking forward to playing main and mini from the get-go tonight, gl all who playing today 

edit forgot about this 1 fell asleep on the ft, don't know why I reged tbh was a wreck when I got in last night but was really enjoying my poker #lovethegame

1k bh LmfaoAllin05£39.60 + £3.75 Head Prizes1
  • edited April 2015
    With a heavy heart......I'm leaving the team. I'm hardly playing, hardly posting and got a lot of life sh1tEE going on atm. Not joining another team or anything like that, just not playing or posting much at all. Life />Poker for me atm bigtime......still having the odd game and will always route for you lot but just not contributing enough on here so don't see the point. All the best and best of luck to all!
    Posted by waller02
    Hi waller,sorry to hear your leaving.Let's face it life is more important than poker.If you can settle out what is going on outside poker, imo you will be welcome back with open arms.Hope you still play the orthy as we had a great laugh last night.See you at the tables.jjjach/Martin.
  • edited April 2015
     WD evsbach nice win in orthy.I knew h was overrated lol.WD allin nice cashes.WD nuggy nice cash.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited April 2015
    little ft 2nd place in the 12pm speedy, got a bit ul hu trying to trap with AA, limped in then bet pot hoping he caught a bit of it then shoved the turn. he had hit a 9, bottom pair, which was enough for him to call then call the shove, he showed 95os and rivered a 5 gg. LmfaoAllin02£21.75 + £13.25 Head Prizes6
  • edited April 2015
    Hi all, well happy to have won the Orfordable tonight! Thanks for the rail guys, Waller02 and Stokefc wp! Played a stormer heads up in fairness and if I get a knock on the door from the cops tonight it was worth it! WP Hhyftrftdr! evsbach 460000 1 £78.66 GL on the tables guys!
    Posted by evsbach
    very wel played evsbach especially HU against that Fish 
  • edited April 2015
    LARSON7800001£74Last nights £5 £200 GTD
  • edited April 2015
    WD allin and larson nice cashes guys,
  • edited April 2015
    Well done all nice cashes.

Ryan very sorry to hear this news and I sincerely hope you can sort things out. You don't need me to say that if you ever find yourself  playing again you would be welcomed back any time.
    All the best Dale
  • edited April 2015
    Well done all nice cashes. Ryan very sorry to hear this news and I sincerely hope you can sort things out. You don't need me to say that if you ever find yourself  playing again you would be welcomed back any time. All the best Dale
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Cheers Dale.

Just wanted to clarify the situation. There hasn't been a death/illness or anything serious like that. I have just had a LOT on my plate which I don't wanna go into! For a long time my life was Work/Poker/Work/Poker........things have changed.

Like I said, I'm not regularly playing anymore, hardly looking or posting in the forum (often going a couple of weeks without reading any forum posts). I'm an all or nothing type of guy and if I feel I'm not contributing, then I don't see the point in me being in a team. Teams are all about the enjoyment factor, railing each other, reviewing hands and giving advice etc.
    I'm just not getting involved in any of these areas.

I'm still playing occasionally, tonight for instance and the orfy etc. So we will bump into each other on the tables.

Run well all.
  • edited April 2015
    Good Luck Waller sorry your leaving. Hope you sort everything out and come back soon :)

Will I ever get to a final table!

3.2k Vegas FR ended up 13th out of 159

Vegas FR finished 15th and Red_king finished just after me ul Red_king in 14th with 108 players.

Just gotta keep on trying.

Good luck at the tables.
  • edited April 2015
    Nice bink Larson, just got 1 too in a £5 bh LmfaoAllin2140001£74.77 + £55.17 Head Prizes11£15.64

Edit....CMON ARSENAL
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : very wel played evsbach especially HU against that Fish 
    Posted by stuarty117
    Cheers! 
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by waller02
    Good Luck in everything you do m8 - life is more important.

Welcome back anytime though m8 & please pop by and say hello - gl.
  • edited April 2015
     WD evsbach nice win in orthy.I knew h was overrated lol.WD allin nice cashes.WD nuggy nice cash.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    Cheers Jjjach! 
  • edited April 2015
    The team list has been updated in the opening post..................

however......

If you are no longer included in the Team List...........

there could be a number of reasons for this including.....

1. you passed away recently
    2. you have not contributed to the team or team thread recently
    3. you have not played the Monday Forum DTD recently
    4. you moved teams
    5. you quit playin poker on sky
    6. you are a banned player
    7. you have a great job & 6 months holiday per year
    8. you feel there are more important things in life than poker
    9. you were deleted by mistake (Cause I wasn't wearing my specs)
    10. You are in a Taiwan Prison and have no internet access

If you think you should be in the Team List there are a number of things you can do......

including............

1. re-incarnation
    2. contribute to the team regularly
    3. play the Monday Forum DTD occasionally
    4. ask for a transfer back to TPT
    5. come back to Sky
    6. Not Applicable
    7. send me an application form
    8. sort out life things first as a priority
    9. tell me and i'll add you back in the list
    10. tell me when you are getting released

There may be a number of other reasons, but if you think you should be on the team list, please let me know asap.

Thank You
    Pokertrev.
  • edited April 2015
    LARSON704£56.10 + £54.85 Head 
  • edited April 2015
    LARSON7 0 4 £56.10 + £54.85 Head  
    Posted by LARSON7
    Nice work sir.
  • edited April 2015
    The Internet connection in my Taiwan prison is better than most Trev.

please keep me in the team?