You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    £100 deep stack 12/4/15
    2sly4u3950001£45.82supamario02£30.02WHEELS716103£18.57
  • edited April 2015

Very kind of you to take the time to write this up 67 much obliged. and such a comprehensive reply also, thank you kind sir and maybe see you at the tables soon

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi dont know if should post here or not but here goes. I've been threatened under pain of death may I say.......not to join any other team but TPT by irishrose!! I know a few of you already or have railed you on the tables, geldy and rspca12 maybe even pokertrev..............so am taking the large leap. Fairly new to sky poker so please don't expect miracles if I am accepted. Thanks for reading, hope to see you on the tables.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Darkangellllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm hoping Trev or Dale will see this in the morning.  Will get you multitabling in no time lol.

Hope all TPTers are running well tonight - Geldy is going great guns in main so fingers crossed for him.

Run golden all xxxx
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Darkangellllllllllllllllllllllllllll I'm hoping Trev or Dale will see this in the morning.  Will get you multitabling in no time lol. Hope all TPTers are running well tonight - Geldy is going great guns in main so fingers crossed for him. Run golden all xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Thanks Rose,

Look what you've started now! :) enjoyed tonight ul with main. 

Donna
  • edited April 2015
    nice results wheels, lmf., mickzilla, dale, jeffter, everybody 

rspca & I were frustrated in the Vegas semi where we were the bubble boys

but i had a little consolation prize in the roller
    ty ty for the great rail all, partic from TPT Darkangel, IrishRose who also went deep in it, mattp, matt2, jj, etc

£15k SuperRoller 8/147
    GELDY08£600

• edited April 2015
    nice results wheels, lmf., mickzilla, dale, jeffter, everybody  rspca & I were frustrated in the Vegas semi where we were the bubble boys but i had a little consolation prize in the roller ty ty for the great rail all, partic from TPT Darkangel, IrishRose who also went deep in it, mattp, matt2, jj, etc £15k SuperRoller 8/147 GELDY 0 8 £600
    Posted by GELDY
    Stayed till end! wd on your consolation prize ;) 
  • edited April 2015
    nice results wheels, lmf., mickzilla, dale, jeffter, everybody  rspca & I were frustrated in the Vegas semi where we were the bubble boys but i had a little consolation prize in the roller ty ty for the great rail all, partic from TPT Darkangel, IrishRose who also went deep in it, mattp, matt2, jj, etc £15k SuperRoller 8/147 GELDY 0 8 £600
    Posted by GELDY

Not a TPT member yet geldy not been approved
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :   Not a TPT member yet geldy not been approved
    Posted by Darkangel7
    That's what you think
    Trev is his own man but the number of times I've seen him go against Rose is the same as the number of times I've seen him play PLO8

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : That's what you think Trev is his own man but the number of times I've seen him go against Rose is the same as the number of times I've seen him play PLO8
    Posted by GELDY
    What's PL08 don't forget i'm new! and can't remember if i knocked you out or you went out before me on my first ever game......lol :P
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :   Not a TPT member yet geldy not been approved
    Posted by Darkangel7
    As if Trev would say no. I invoke my limited powers as Vice Captain and say welcome to TPT Darkangel. I've seen you on the rail a lot lately so I'm sure you'll fit in. Please check your P.M's for more info.
    PS Love the name.
  • edited April 2015
    PLO8 is Pot Limit Omaha 8 or lower otherwise known as omaha hilo
    you get 4 cards and are playing two different omaha games at the same time
    and yes it is an urban legend that you knocked me out in your first game! 
  • edited April 2015
    Welcome to the team DarkAngel.  Nice to meet you last night.

Suggest you avoid railing Geldy too much though, you'll pick up all kinds of bad habits.

I'm going to play the DTD tonight.  Struggle with more than 2 tables at the same time though, so expect some erratic play!

Best

Mattp
  • edited April 2015
    Welcome to the team DarkAngel.  Nice to meet you last night. Suggest you avoid railing Geldy too much though, you'll pick up all kinds of bad habits. I'm going to play the DTD tonight.  Struggle with more than 2 tables at the same time though, so expect some erratic play! Best Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    Thank you for the add to TPT. Was good to meet you too matt as for railing Geldy and picking up bad habits, i've got an unusual style of play like Rose has :) Totally shattered today though as finally asleep at 3.30 was a good game. Learnt a lot tbf. Good luck on the tables.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : As if Trev would say no. I invoke my limited powers as Vice Captain and say welcome to TPT Darkangel. I've seen you on the rail a lot lately so I'm sure you'll fit in. Please check your P.M's for more info. PS Love the name.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Thank you Dagg for the add :)
  • edited April 2015
    Welcome Darkangel and gl!!!!

So sat advice taken on board and 1st attempt since got a seat yay!! LmfaoAllin43754Entry to £10,000 B/Hunter
    So im regin for DTD events now, just leaving for work back 8.15ish so please respect my bb!!! #itsoktofold

Gl every1 TPT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • edited April 2015
    Welcome Darkangel and gl!!!! So sat advice taken on board and 1st attempt since got a seat yay!! LmfaoAllin 4375 4 Entry to £10,000 B/Hunter So im regin for DTD events now, just leaving for work back 8.15ish so please respect my bb!!! #itsoktofold Gl every1 TPT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Thank you. Wd and gl on the tables.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi 67 - I see you did not include me the names which could offer advice on PLO8........ Being one of the very best PLO8 players in the world - I myself can also offer advice too. the only reason I do not play PLO8 at the the mo is because I would crush every game and unfortunately we eventually run out of customers....:) If anyone wants to make any money......take my advice...... Don't invent something that completely eradicates the problem....invent something that controls the problem, that way your customer database will always continue to grow. Anyway.....as one of the worlds greatest PLO8 Players in the world (bar Tikay) I will see you all for a PLO8 game on Wednesday 8pm sharp (Higher or Lower?)
    Posted by POKERTREV

Poor old Antoine Priore, if only he'd been greedy, we could all be living a better life.

GL all see you on DTD tables tonight, well maybe up until the first break, lol ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Hey TPTers

Best of Luck ALL in the Forum DTD Tonight.

A little more of the same as last week would be great - even better would be even better.

I will be doing my best as always.......I must be due for a win surely?

Run Golden - Run Deep - Run Riot.

Best of Luck out there TPTers -

TPT FTW
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thank you. Wd and gl on the tables.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I've added you to the team Darkangel - best of luck
  • edited April 2015
    Well What a baptism of fire that was DTD 1 2 and 3 playing all at once. If you was in my house you would have thought I had lost the plot. Check, bet, fold, shouting at the kids to stop shooting each other with nerf guns and get to sleep, oh no wrong fold, should have bet...........well for my debut results ..........table 1 98th table 2 53rd and table 3 27th.........and can now breathe............and go rail rose and who ever else is left in for a bit........
  • edited April 2015
    Well What a baptism of fire that was DTD 1 2 and 3 playing all at once. If you was in my house you would have thought I had lost the plot. Check, bet, fold, shouting at the kids to stop shooting each other with nerf guns and get to sleep, oh no wrong fold, should have bet...........well for my debut results ..........table 1 98th table 2 53rd and table 3 27th.........and can now breathe............and go rail rose and who ever else is left in for a bit........
    Posted by Darkangel7

As long as you enjoyed it - thats what counts - wd
  • edited April 2015
    little one in DTD 1

Jeffter014£4.90
    My exit hand short stacked but ..... LOL

All in pre qq
    villain a2
    flop JJJ
    turn k
    RIVER j

Just LOL

• edited April 2015
    First "proper" go at the DTD this evening (ie not trying to play the main etc at the same time).  Still struggle with 3 tables, mostly because my pc won't fit them all on screen at a decent resolution.  I forfeited DTD3 to focus on 1 and 2.  Went ok, in DTD2 but made a disappointing exit in 11th, aipf AK < A3.

mattprawn011£3

Good bit of banter during the game and much appreciated rails from Dark Angel (who played really well on her debut), geldy, jjj, jeffter, Trev, Rose and others.

Still, managed a sneaky crack at the 10k vegas qtr and got a place worth £240

Bretticus7120801Entry to £10k Vegas Semimattprawn94002Entry to £10k Vegas SemiCxE185203Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    Some amazing value in these vegas sats on occasion - this one had 10 runners for 3 seats.

Gl guys - off to check out if Geldy can take down the 9pm BH...
  • edited April 2015
    FT DTD3, thanks for the great TPT rail
    Pokertrev, jjjach, Darkangel & Jeffter

£200 DTD 3

dumb_blond3225001£72.11
    TREMAYNE02£43.99
    cracked03£27.09
    Slykllist04£21.80
    jcooper32905£18.58
    Red_King06£16
    Coachy07£13.29
    sweedy108£10.71
    hhyftrftdr09£8.26
    kohan010£8.26
    Cormach011£6.32
    mould03012£6.32
    pomfrittes013£5.29
  • edited April 2015

3 cashes in DTD
    DTD 1

TREMAYNE020£4.49
    DTD 2

TREMAYNE017£2.26
    DTD 3
    TREMAYNE02£43.99

• edited April 2015
    WD geldy great cash again.WD on your cashes in DTD guys.Welcome to the team darkangel.Gl at the tables just listen to rose and you won't go far wrong.Gl in vegas semi matt.
  • edited April 2015
    wp matt237 aand particularly jeffter, just seen this on aussie's thread

here's a one off league.  

this is average points per game in 2015 divided by average points per game in 2014.  

only those who have played 100 games in each period.  

it isn't the best mathematics to use but as i spent quite some time this afternoon i thought i would post it anyway.

Most Improved 2014 to 2015
    played a minimum of 100 tournaments in each year
    points per game; 1st=10, 2nd=7, 3rd=5, FT=3, cash=1 point.

Points15/14   

1Jeffter5.2  
    2Spangs4.7  
    3dmouse13074.6  
    4rayw4.5  
    5rustyy1234.3  
    6jod674.0  
    7rosjim14.0  
    8danilegend3.9  
    9bigballoo3.6  
    10unbpower3.4  
    11Limp2Lose3.4  
    12TEXANT3.1  
    13minter1233.1  
    14ra1d3.0  
    15shorrock093.0  
    16Doyley963.0  
    17mijola372.9  
    18meledor2.8  
    19GODFATH1002.8  
    20accccer032.7  
    21darryn19732.7  
    22Matt2372.6  
  • edited April 2015
    vwp all, partic tremayne and mattp and great result kopite winning the main last night

thks for the rail mattprawn, jj, trev, angel etc
    £2500BH 3/51
    GELDY03£191.25 + £87.90 Head Prizes4
    £500BH 3/29
    GELDY03£58 + £45.01 Head Prizes5
    £1500BH 11/80
    GELDY011£20 + £11.25 Head Prizes1

• edited April 2015
    my new business venture

• edited April 2015
    Small cash in DTD 2 gl at the tables guys
    KEITH1960013£2.62