You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    WD trev nice cashes.WD misty rspca matt and rose.Gl in final guys.Little cash in bh.Thanks for rail angel rose and allin.jjjach016£2.11 + £5.82 Head Prizes6
  • edited May 2015
    Tonight even though I crashed out of all my games early, must have been a sign to go and rail Team TPT.

I really must say the comradery and everyone coming and supporting each other and giving support has been amazing. Sorry Trev was coming to rail you but you just went out. The team definately pulled together tonight to support all who have been playing. Me at one time had 5 tables open at the same time railing each player(s). I have had a really great night and seen some fantastic play from all of team TPT. I can honestly say Team TPT is awesome. I may not win or play very well but I will rail each and everyone of you to give you the support even if you think i'm a pain in the a rse.

Well done everyone tonight who's cashed. For those who played who I didn't rail apologies.

Fantastic night for Team TPT keep up the fantastic work.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Tonight even though I crashed out of all my games early, must have been a sign to go and rail Team TPT. I really must say the comradery and everyone coming and supporting each other and giving support has been amazing. Sorry Trev was coming to rail you but you just went out. The team definately pulled together tonight to support all who have been playing. Me at one time had 5 tables open at the same time railing each player(s). I have had a really great night and seen some fantastic play from all of team TPT. I can honestly say Team TPT is awesome. I may not win or play very well but I will rail each and everyone of you to give you the support even if you think i'm a pain in the a rse. Well done everyone tonight who's cashed. For those who played who I didn't rail apologies. Fantastic night for Team TPT keep up the fantastic work.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    +1...what a great night, well done everybody. i had looaddsaa tables open too was good fun, great team spirit.

And a big thanks to all who railed me, you lot are the bestest lol, tyvvm.

had a win, 5th, a 10th and a min cash in main, well played rose and larson who both ran deep in main. already posted win so wont confuse dagg lol
    7pm bhLmfaoAllin05£48.80 + £31.88 Head Prizes4
    22.15 bh

LmfaoAllin010£32.96 + £39.94 Head Prizes2
    main

LmfaoAllin039£30.71 + £11.25 Head Prizes1
  • edited May 2015
    Tonight even though I crashed out of all my games early, must have been a sign to go and rail Team TPT. I really must say the comradery and everyone coming and supporting each other and giving support has been amazing. Sorry Trev was coming to rail you but you just went out. The team definately pulled together tonight to support all who have been playing. Me at one time had 5 tables open at the same time railing each player(s). I have had a really great night and seen some fantastic play from all of team TPT. I can honestly say Team TPT is awesome. I may not win or play very well but I will rail each and everyone of you to give you the support even if you think i'm a pain in the a rse. Well done everyone tonight who's cashed. For those who played who I didn't rail apologies. Fantastic night for Team TPT keep up the fantastic work.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    What a STAR you are D'Angel/Olive.......and very much appreciated........ thank you.

Really well done jj and everyone else who's cashed/played tonight..... Larson, Roseeeee, LmfaoAi, MattP and of course Capt. TREV and anyone else......

As I said earlier.....

JUST AWESOME !!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Olive, you are a star.  You weren't at your best tonight on the tables, but stick with it, and you will improve.  The team will help you in any way they can, because that is what we are all about, we all will help you with your game, which, I have to say is not as shabby as you probably think.

don't worry about being a pain in the a rse, I have been one of those for years.  Butler is an even bigger pain, but I still like the old codger.

I admire you guys that rail, sadly I'm found wanting in that dept, but I have always admired JJ as king of the railers, and I can honestly say, that in the short time you have been with the team, you have become the Queen of the railers.

I'm sure, as previous posters have intimated, that we all agree that your railing cheers us up no end.

Arfur xx
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Olive, you are a star.  You weren't at your best tonight on the tables, but stick with it, and you will improve.  The team will help you in any way they can, because that is what we are all about, we all will help you with your game, which, I have to say is not as shabby as you probably think. don't worry about being a pain in the a rse, I have been one of those for years.  Butler is an even bigger pain, but I still like the old codger. I admire you guys that rail, sadly I'm found wanting in that dept, but I have always admired JJ as king of the railers, and I can honestly say, that in the short time you have been with the team, you have become the Queen of the railers. I'm sure, as previous posters have intimated, that we all agree that your railing cheers us up no end. Arfur xx
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    yep for sure +1
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for the rail everyone

LARSON708£145.74 + £141.85 Head 
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for the rail everyone LARSON7 0 8 £145.74 + £141.85 Head  
    Posted by LARSON7
    What made it even more special last night was everyone was playing their own games too maybe multiple tables but they found the time to rail one another. Even when allin went out and I suggested railing larson as he was the last one standing they all came along. Now that's what makes a team great. What I found funny was when I told em who I was railing they told me to send a message of good luck from them which I did. So they knew the wishes were out there from their fellow team members. I hope to see more railers tonight for the Vegas games, and will be putting up a post nearer the time for the finals of the Vegas tournies. Believe me when I post you won't be able to resist to rail. Or maybe you will. Lol
    One thing I am good at is promoting things. Must just come naturally lol. Even waller stopped by last night to wish the Tpters good luck. 
  • edited May 2015
    Just popping in to say well done to Rose, Matt and Misty last night in the vegas semi and gl in the final. I had a nasty exit in mine but hey ho that's poker!
  • edited May 2015
    Omg have just worked out how long I've been playing poker on this site! From the first time I posted in here. It's only been 7 weeks! Thought it was a lot lot longer!

Don't forget to rail RSPCA tonight in his Vegas Semi. Good luck to all those in the mayhem and BH. Come on Team TPT lets TID. Lets show the others what were made of.

Run Golden and Run Deep.

D xx
  • edited May 2015
    First of all well done all last night. I did drop by but it was all too brief as I'm still far from well, certainly not well enough to play any deepies.

As some of you know I was due to go to hospital on Wednesday for tests to find out what was causing my jaundice, but on Tuesday I had a really bad spell and ended in A and E on Tuesday. I was down for a camera procedure on Thursday anyway and after starving me all day the bloody equipment broke down at 4-30. It's been rescheduled for Monday so they let me go home for the weekend. Hopefully I'll be back home within a day or 2 and on the road to recovery with my jaundice.

I'm afraid I've struggled recently doing the weekly totals. It doesn't take much work but for now I'm going to stop doing it. If anyone would like to take over they are more than welcome to.

• edited May 2015
    First of all well done all last night. I did drop by but it was all too brief as I'm still far from well, certainly not well enough to play any deepies. As some of you know I was due to go to hospital on Wednesday for tests to find out what was causing my jaundice, but on Tuesday I had a really bad spell and ended in A and E on Tuesday. I was down for a camera procedure on Thursday anyway and after starving me all day the bloody equipment broke down at 4-30. It's been rescheduled for Monday so they let me go home for the weekend. Hopefully I'll be back home within a day or 2 and on the road to recovery with my jaundice. I'm afraid I've struggled recently doing the weekly totals. It doesn't take much work but for now I'm going to stop doing it. If anyone would like to take over they are more than welcome to.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Sorry to hear that Dale, hope they get to the bottom of it asap and get you on the road to recovery, gl.

Be happy to do the weekly's mate, what is the cut off?

Get well soon

Regards James
  • edited May 2015
    First of all well done all last night. I did drop by but it was all too brief as I'm still far from well, certainly not well enough to play any deepies. As some of you know I was due to go to hospital on Wednesday for tests to find out what was causing my jaundice, but on Tuesday I had a really bad spell and ended in A and E on Tuesday. I was down for a camera procedure on Thursday anyway and after starving me all day the bloody equipment broke down at 4-30. It's been rescheduled for Monday so they let me go home for the weekend. Hopefully I'll be back home within a day or 2 and on the road to recovery with my jaundice. I'm afraid I've struggled recently doing the weekly totals. It doesn't take much work but for now I'm going to stop doing it. If anyone would like to take over they are more than welcome to.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Get well soon Dale, hope they get it sorted out and your back to your normal self soon. You have been missed.

Good luck x
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Sorry to hear that Dale, hope they get to the bottom of it asap and get you on the road to recovery, gl. Be happy to do the weekly's mate, what is the cut off? Get well soon Regards James
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Seeing as your the first to reply the jobs yours lol. There is no cut off it's any MTT cashes, including BH heads,  that players post. If they win a seat to a sat and take a cash alternative include those too. I do it once a week, usually Sundays but whichever suits you. Total up the current week add it to the running total from the week before and thats it.Thanks mate.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Seeing as your the first to reply the jobs yours lol. There is no cut off it's any MTT cashes, including BH heads,  that players post. If they win a seat to a sat and take a cash alternative include those too. I do it once a week, usually Sundays but whichever suits you. Total up the current week add it to the running total from the week before and thats it.Thanks mate.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    No probs mate, your welcome. what i meant by cut off was when does each week run from, so where do i pick up from? is it literaly from your last weekly post or did you not include that days in total?

Im off out for my live game soon so depending when you see this may not be able to reply till later. im off the booze atm but allthough i will be sober on my return it may be late so will either post tonight or tomorrow late afternoon if thats ok.

Cheers
  • edited May 2015
    Hope things get sorted out for you tomorrow Dale, and you're soon on the road to recovery.

Missed out in the ROLLER early semi....but Nuggy was going OK....GL mate.

Little cash in £3.2K micro sat......bubbled that 1 but made it into tonight's quarter-final thru another sat. with some of the winnings

SKAZZO7300001£3.2k Vegas Qtr
    MISTY4ME02£8.50
    GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight .....And as Always........

.......May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Misty

Got to say Misty is probably the nicest person I talk with in the table chat box, a credit to your team.

Ian

ps sorry if Im not supposed to post here :)
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Misty Got to say Misty is probably the nicest person I talk with in the table chat box, a credit to your team. Ian ps sorry if Im not supposed to post here :)
    Posted by MacMonster
    I'm sure your more than welcome to post on here anytime Ian,.
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Misty Got to say Misty is probably the nicest person I talk with in the table chat box, a credit to your team. Ian ps sorry if Im not supposed to post here :)
    Posted by MacMonster
    Mac you're always welcome to post in here. Good luck in your games. Just coming back from rollerskating so hope to be back for some tables later. 
  • edited May 2015
    Nuggy96219347.251£15k Super Roller
    Took the cash so a nice £110 for the roll and team total :)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : No probs mate, your welcome. what i meant by cut off was when does each week run from, so where do i pick up from? is it literaly from your last weekly post or did you not include that days in total? Im off out for my live game soon so depending when you see this may not be able to reply till later. im off the booze atm but allthough i will be sober on my return it may be late so will either post tonight or tomorrow late afternoon if thats ok. Cheers
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Ah right got you now. My last weekly total was done on page 1183 which was Monday so pick it up from there. Once a week is enough but you don't have to do it the same day every week although I tried to. It's whatever is convenient for you.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by MacMonster
    Always welcome Ian - thanks for the compliment to the team.
  • edited May 2015
    WTG RSPCA for placing in 10k tourney. Ul to rose, and misty in 3.2k.

Look forward to all the cashes tonight.

Good luck

D x
  • edited May 2015
    Good cashes people 

A few bits and bobs for me

815 b/h

Jeffter05£52.26 + £37.75 Head Prizes8
    bubbled a 2500 direct to the £55 b/h

Jeffter06£44
    and mistakenly entered the £5.50 heads up b/h shuffle  - bit awkward to play when you have 5 tables up lol
    Jeffter02£12 + £12.29 Head Prizes5Hope ur back on your feet and raring to go soon Dale

And dont forget the DTD tomorrow folks - Lets take it down TITANS

• edited May 2015

Darkangel7
    1400£4.20
    15 mins timed

BH only 6 on table. Took em all out.
    Darkangel7120001£3.90 + £6 Head Prizes5 
    BH
    Darkangel704£5.64 Head Prizes3 
  • edited May 2015

THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £3,159.30

GRAND TOTAL  £66,768.40

2014. £155,108.92
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by MacMonster
    That's really kind of you to say so MacMoni. (Ian)

I really enjoy our little jousts, normally on a Sunday morning in the ROLLER Sats.

.........'til the next time, GOOD LUCK at the tables.......

.....and may the CASH be with you too     (:D}

• edited May 2015
    Darkangel7 1400 £4.20 15 mins timed BH only 6 on table. Took em all out. Darkangel7 12000 1 £3.90 + £6 Head Prizes 5   BH Darkangel7 0 4 £5.64 Head Prizes 3  
    Posted by Darkangel7
    WoooooooooWoooooooooo....

WELL DONE D'Angel.....I knew you had it in you. Plenty of POSITIVE thinking.

GOOD LUCK tonight everyone. I might make the DTD's if I don't qualify in the VEGAS Freebies......(I'm afraid my lappy struggles even with 3 tables open)

.....and as ALWAYS........

.........May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited May 2015
    Keep up good work guys. Exam tomorrow then next tuesday and i'll be back in force till July ish :-).

On DTD duty tonight as a revision break so hope to see some good places.
  • edited May 2015
    Right first off wp Angel, great result there, taking EVERY opponent out, excellent ft practice too.

And Misty wp also, you seem to do so well from the freerolls and sats, your ROI must be insane! +1 to Mac.

Ok it's that time again, DTD is here and we have a title to defend.

Let's get this won tonite guys n gals, best of luck to all those playing, see you on the battlefield.

LET'S MAKE IT A TPT FINAL TABLE TPT FTW