You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2015
    YouMad025£1067Bhoys026£10
    Cash in the mayhem
  • edited May 2015
    Little cash in DTD3......
    POKERTREV3 £24.15
    Thanks for the rail guys
  • edited May 2015
    Well done all on your cashes.......wp Trev.....lucky chips ;) lol
  • edited May 2015
    Thanks for the advice trev and wp in 3.

Great rail tonight as always, you guys are the best.

Bit disapointed didnt do better tonight, 3 silly calls ended my run, but still a cash n a ft in dtd and 3rd in 10.15 bhLmfaoAllin03£84.60 + £47.47 Head Prizes4LmfaoAllin06£20.08dtd1 + 2LmfaoAllin016£2.42
  • edited May 2015
    Well done all on your cashing. UL Allin on BH table.

Had to throw away DTD1 as was playing 4 tables and one was vegas qtr so bit upset with that. Will do better next time and hopefully get to semi! Gutted I got knocked out by PokerTrev though. Was a good game and was ul on flop but my chips must have bought him some luck as ended up on FT coming 3rd.

Great games last night and enjoyed everyone I played also railing. Surprised myself on how far I got last night.  My game has changed well it did last night. No more limping and being scared of big stacks. I will be back! hahaha
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Well done all on your cashing. UL Allin on BH table. Had to throw away DTD1 as was playing 4 tables and one was vegas qtr so bit upset with that. Will do better next time and hopefully get to semi! Gutted I got knocked out by PokerTrev though. Was a good game and was ul on flop but my chips must have bought him some luck as ended up on FT coming 3rd. Great games last night and enjoyed everyone I played also railing. Surprised myself on how far I got last night.  My game has changed well it did last night. No more limping and being scared of big stacks. I will be back! hahaha
    Posted by Darkangel7
    as i said to you before be in charge at the table show no fear . but dont over do it lol play with confidence and you will get better .
  • edited May 2015
    REMINDER

TPT game tomorrow night 8pm all welcome
  • edited May 2015
    Well Played TPTers last night.....especially Lmf ao.. and Mr Captain  leading from the front.

Sadly could only play DTD1 and even worse got KO'd in 30th...... Never mind managed to bag a couple of Turbo sats. .......

MISTY4ME80851Entry to £4,000 Turbo Open + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £11, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    spcmatt2059152Entry to £4,000 Turbo Open
    GOOD LUCK at the tables tonight ....... And as ALWAYS......

.........May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited May 2015
    WD guys great stuff.Gl at the tables.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : as i said to you before be in charge at the table show no fear . but dont over do it lol play with confidence and you will get better .
    Posted by reeler
     That night you and Rose were railing me I saw a lot of things I was doing wrong. Then felt off for a couple of days so didn't play all that good. Last night If I would have concentrated I could have gone further. A massive Ty Reeler and Rose. I had plenty of confidence last night and even got Debs through to HU with a very large stack. She seemed like me a rabbit caught in the head lights. I remembered what you told me and I told her exactly same. She came second but very well played as Allin might verify.

Hope you managed to sort out the Vegas Stuff.

Good luck all tonight

Run Golden and Run deep.

P.s Quite a few are calling me Olive now I must be getting infamous especially with my side car! apart from Slippy who calls me pop. Cheers Arthur! lmao
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :  That night you and Rose were railing me I saw a lot of things I was doing wrong. Then felt off for a couple of days so didn't play all that good. Last night If I would have concentrated I could have gone further. A massive Ty Reeler and Rose. I had plenty of confidence last night and even got Debs through to HU with a very large stack. She seemed like me a rabbit caught in the head lights. I remembered what you told me and I told her exactly same. She came second but very well played as Allin might verify. Hope you managed to sort out the Vegas Stuff. Good luck all tonight Run Golden and Run deep. P.s Quite a few are calling me Olive now I must be getting infamous especially with my side car! apart from Slippy who calls me pop. Cheers Arthur! lmao
    Posted by Darkangel7
    you will get good days and you will get bad days .any advive i can give you i will . just ask .and i havent sorted vegas yet im having trouble with my passport but im sure it will be sorted but im stressing out lol
  • edited May 2015
    come and watch me dark angel you will get tips on being agro lol

• edited May 2015
    Just a little cash in Mayhem f.r 3 heads i think as well
    Darkangel7023£10

• edited May 2015
    WD angel nice cash.
  • edited May 2015
    Sorry JJ and Rose wasn't ignoring you didn't have chat on was watching how many left till I got down to a tenner then if i could get to 20 lol
  • edited May 2015
    Minute cash lol but still a timy bit, first proper time in a b.h tourney

came 55th
    Darkangel7055
    £0.75 Head Prizes1
  • edited May 2015
    Sorry JJ and Rose wasn't ignoring you didn't have chat on was watching how many left till I got down to a tenner then if i could get to 20 lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    No worries angel.WD on your cash.
  • edited May 2015
    Cash in the 1K Bounty Hunter....
    POKERTREV0 9 £29.37  + £37.50  Head Prizes 5
  • edited May 2015
    Minute cash lol but still a timy bit, first proper time in a b.h tourney came 55th Darkangel7 0 55 £0.75 Head Prizes 1
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Well done angel - keep at it and it will come. gl
  • edited May 2015
    Wd on cashes guys.

Good fun tonight some nice folks on most of my tables and a great rail too, got knocked out £22 bh just b4 ft but kept open and railed Trev then others after his departure and 2 of them returned favour and, along with Trev, railed in the 9.30 bh. GGLmfaoAllin02£210.21 + £44.11 Head Prizes4LmfaoAllin011£22.25 + £24.84 Head Prizes3

also sated into 9pm bh and took 1 head so small profit thereLmfaoAllin36703Entry to £2,500 B/Huntewont let me open lobby for some reason, person i took out had taken sum1 out so think it was about £20.

Will reg early for team game, see you all there gl. remember its ok to fold my bb till i get back ; )

• edited May 2015
    Nice wins Trev and Allin :)

Glad your tap stopped running Trev, told you it would ;).  Also told you that you would be ok. Trust in the Angel lol

Glad you stayed to Rail Allin it's fun and yes some times the favour gets returned. Can't wait for Aggro Jonny to post his wins from last night. He's fun to watch.

GL all on the tables and see you later.

Run Golden and run deep.
  • edited May 2015
    wp trev, lmf, angel
    I won't be playing much, but restart went ok

£10k VegasQF sats
    micro sat - sorry Rose
    GELDY180001£10k Vegas Qtr
    IrishRose02£10.40
    rebuy sat
    GELDY24768.902£10k Vegas Qtr = £52
    PLO Omaha "community" game 2/19
    GELDY02£5.70

Cheapy Speedy rebuy 2/97
    GELDY02£71.10

• edited May 2015
    apologies to all, but won't be able to join the team game tonight.  My lad is playing in his football cup final, so will be cheering that from the sidelines.

Hope game is fun and TPT run well in the other games.

Matt

• edited May 2015
    apologies to all, but won't be able to join the team game tonight.  My lad is playing in his football cup final, so will be cheering that from the sidelines. Hope game is fun and TPT run well in the other games. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Good luck to your son and his team in the final! Hope they bring it home. Wrap up warm its going to be a cold one.
  • edited May 2015
    gunna gatecrash yr monthly if that's ok...
    well, you would have to change the password quick to stop me :)
  • edited May 2015
    small one

400bh finished 3rd 29.00
                                  +
                               16.oo
                         head prises
  • edited May 2015
    gunna gatecrash yr monthly if that's ok... well, you would have to change the password quick to stop me :)
    Posted by samantha25
    HaHa - no worries - always welcome, bring a guest.
  • edited May 2015
    Just a little one from me from this afternoon deepie.

Got to ft and basically ran out of time as had to pick little man up from after school club. Finshed 6th

Got most of my chips from a qqj flop I had qq and they had jj or something I checked and they went all in biggest stack on table. I won. Yes Allin I played it properly this time. lol

It's coming on slowly. Wish I didn't have to run and could have played it out till end. A cash is a cash.
    Darkangel706£8.06
  • edited May 2015
    Evening all

Well done on all your cashes - always nice to see them xxx

Looking forward to the team TPT game tonight - just hope more remember to register and invite a few guests please.  The more the merrier!!!

Hope you all run golden later xxx
  • edited May 2015
    67Bhoys023£10Ivey368024£10
    Cash in the mayhem 6 heads taken