You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Nice one JJ Hopefully see you in the PLO8 tournies tonight. Anyone else fancying a little PLO8 for a bit of fun is welcome to join in. 7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN 8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD 8.40pm £2.20 BUYIN FOSP PL08 £150 GTD 9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN           To make the league affordable to all, you only have to play in 2 of the games to qualify for the prizes.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Wish I could m8, on top of the extra work atm my son spilt a glass of water on my laptop so I have been relegated to a tablet, which btw I can't stand, just awful for poker....fml lol. 

Well done all on cashes and big congrats to Angel wp.

• edited April 2015
    Little cash in the 1K BH.....

POKERTREV0 11 £10.32  + £11.84  Head Prizes 5
  • edited April 2015
    Well done Trev.

Good luck to all on the tables tonight.

I got asked tonight if my name was really Olive! Well if people do some research they will find out my name is out there...........somewhere.............. hahahha

Run Golden and run deep.

D.Angel
  • edited April 2015
    Well done Trev. Good luck to all on the tables tonight. I got asked tonight if my name was really Olive! Well if people do some research they will find out my name is out there...........somewhere.............. hahahha Run Golden and run deep. D.Angel
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Yeah, that was me... ;)
  • edited April 2015

This for angel.

• edited May 2015
    WD trev nice cash.
  • edited May 2015
    67Bhoys1560001£55.50
    shakinaces02£33
    rodsy03£22.50
    pomfrittes04£16.50
    card_otter940001£17.39
    w4rlock02£10.34
    Fred77703£7.05
    burnham0904£5.17
    67Bhoys05£3.76
    Ice_Tiger06£3.29
    2 results in the PLO8 league tonight, was a fun night on the tables.

Thanks to Olive (I'll never get that sidecar pic out of my head now) and Butler for the rail.  
  • edited May 2015
    Nice run in the 9pm £50 BH.  got to the last 3 fairly even, real war of attrition, in which I broke first calling  77 aipf with my
    K-10s.  had him covered, but not by much.  ah well gg.

Granite89153423.35 £118.94 Head Prizes4£64.64scotty77126576.65 £144.72 Head Prizes4£73.23mattprawn03£210 + £91.41 Head Prizes3
     Nice cashes guys.  Angel in particular, seem to be on a massive upward trajectory, keep it going!

best

Mattp
  • edited May 2015
    22nd in 930 bh last night £11.27 5hp £27.25 gl all tonight in orfy tonight
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : HaHa. Bonny Prince Hendry is slipping a bit since he left the parish........... probably picking up a few bad habits over at the dark side m8 :) Well done Angel - it's getting there - keep at it
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Lol, this is probably very true, but to be fair to the ancient one, the way he is playing, it takes some serious game to challenge him at the moment, probably bump into you guys in the orfy tonight.....run well folks

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Lol, this is probably very true, but to be fair to the ancient one, the way he is playing, it takes some serious game to challenge him at the moment, probably bump into you guys in the orfy tonight.....run well folks
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Will do - best of luck m8.
  • edited May 2015
    WD bhoys matt and rich jonny nice cashes guys.Gl in the orthy guys.
  • edited May 2015

67Bhoys1560001£55.50
    shakinaces02£33
    rodsy03£22.50
    pomfrittes04£16.50
    card_otter940001£17.39
    w4rlock02£10.34
    Fred77703£7.05
    burnham0904£5.17
    67Bhoys05£3.76
    Ice_Tiger06£3.29
    2 results in the PLO8 league tonight, was a fun night on the tables.

Thanks to Olive (I'll never get that sidecar pic out of my head now) and Butler for the rail.  

Well played  AGAIN Blakey, certainly playing and running well at the moment, keep it up.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice cashes guys - looks like the PLO Thingy is taking off - I may have to come & join you all.

Best of Luck at the table Tonight ALL.
  • edited May 2015
    Nice cashes guys - looks like the PLO Thingy is taking off - I may have to come & join you all. Best of Luck at the table Tonight ALL.
    Posted by POKERTREV

'Best of luck at THE TABLE tonight all'    

hmm taking the mick out of my tablet predicament, below the belt Trev. Only being able to play 1 tourney at a time is killing me! ; )

Back to work now, gl everybody, depending on what time I finish will eitherlate reg for main or play the 10.15 bh. Maybe see you at THE TABLE lol.

TPT FTW

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : 'Best of luck at THE TABLE tonight all'     hmm taking the mick out of my tablet predicament, below the belt Trev. Only being able to play 1 tourney at a time is killing me! ; ) Back to work now, gl everybody, depending on what time I finish will eitherlate reg for main or play the 10.15 bh. Maybe see you at THE TABLE lol. TPT FTW
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    LOLZ - Soz m8 .....no pun intended....but now you mention it, it is funny :)

Think I would be pullin me hair out - Best of Luck......at the TABLE :)
  • edited May 2015
    reeler1000001£92.50 + £95.77 Head Prizes12£27.69rabbit1102£55 + £19.69 Head Prizes4 just a small one 
  • edited May 2015
    Well done on all the cashes last night.

Allin  hope your lappy gets better soon :( I know how frustrating it is when your used to multitasking and then can only do one thing at a time. Good luck tonight.

Good luck tonight all

Run Golden and run deep
  • edited May 2015

Another anoying thing about the tablet is you cant even reg for the orfordable let alone play it

• edited May 2015
    WD on your cashes guys.
  • edited May 2015
    4th in the orfor for 23 59..
  • edited May 2015
  • edited May 2015
                      67Bhoys 156000 1 £55.50 shakinaces 0 2 £33 rodsy 0 3 £22.50 pomfrittes 0 4 £16.50 card_otter 94000 1 £17.39 w4rlock 0 2 £10.34 Fred777 0 3 £7.05 burnham09 0 4 £5.17 67Bhoys 0 5 £3.76 Ice_Tiger 0 6 £3.29 2 results in the PLO8 league tonight, was a fun night on the tables. Thanks to Olive (I'll never get that sidecar pic out of my head now) and Butler for the rail.       Well played  AGAIN Blakey, certainly playing and running well at the moment, keep it up.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Thanks Bill, you played well yourself on Thursday, you were your usual Pain in the posterior.  But as I said I'll get you Butler.

Olive was tremendous fun on the rail too, she was asking for some advice on PLO8.  I told her to look at my post on this thread when I gave James a rudimentary intro to the game. 

I haven't read any books however, so my advice is solely based on how I see and play the game.  I would appreciate if you could have a look at it and maybe highlight any points that you may disagree on, because I wouldn't want anyone just starting to go into it with my preconceived imperfections.

I would also appreciate if you, you wily old fox, would share a few morsels of your hints and tips for us mere mortals to feast on now and again.

For those of you interested, the original posts are on page 1166 of this thread(HTF did we get this many pages?)
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Isildur on cashing

I get it but it wont sink in. Had a game of plo8 earlier didn't do that bad, wasn't out first. 1166 is the firs time I posted...........lmao says it all really...........
  • edited May 2015
    Good luck to IrishRose and MattPrawn in the 3.2 vegas Semi tonight! Don't forget to pop in and give your support. Also anyone else that's registered for it who i've missed.

Good luck everyone else in their games too. Lets get some cashes and TID.

Run golden and run deep.

D.Angel/aka Olive

p.s slippy you found out my name yet?
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Isildur on cashing I get it but it wont sink in. Had a game of plo8 earlier didn't do that bad, wasn't out first. 1166 is the firs time I posted...........lmao says it all really...........
    Posted by Darkangel7
    1166, just looked, some coincidence eh? 

I hoped you enjoyed your PLO8 game, it takes a bit of time to get your head round it I agree, but once you do, it is a fantastic game.  Even if you are just dipping your toe into the water every now and again, you will soon get to grips with it.  I find also, that it helps my board reading skills in holdem.

Gl at the tables tonight xx
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : 1166, just looked, some coincidence eh?  I hoped you enjoyed your PLO8 game, it takes a bit of time to get your head round it I agree, but once you do, it is a fantastic game.  Even if you are just dipping your toe into the water every now and again, you will soon get to grips with it.  I find also, that it helps my board reading skills in holdem. Gl at the tables tonight xx
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Just playing a cheapie now
  • edited May 2015
    3rd in min bh
    Posted by ISILDUR10
    Obviously an oversight not to include the amoun :)

ISILDUR1003 £118.96 + £18.96 Head Prizes6