You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £3388.83

GRAND TOTAL  £60,085.38

2014  £155,108.92

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    N1 Larson + Dagg. only played 1 tourney yesterday as I worked and had my live game, right brag time...after coming 2nd last season,(top 3 qualify 1st gets snazzy trophy etc) I came 1st this time so bagged a seat in the regional finals and get a trophy yayaya..... Right now the awkward part, usually the finals are played 1st Sunday of the month, but as there is another tourney already scheduled for the 7th June it has been moved to the following Sunday June 14th which is my youngest sons 1st birthday : ( Negotiations with the Mrs will start later today, just trying to formulate a battle plan, all suggestions welcome, although I know im going to be in the dog house for a long long time Alvez11 168000 1 £119.70 + £78.68 Head Prizes 7   LmfaoAllin 0 2 £76.86 + £55.90 Head Prizes 8
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    First off Well done you!

You are going to have to do a lot of making up regarding your son's b.day though.......lol
    I know it's a biggie for the parents marking the 1st b.day but your son won't even understand what's happening. Sorry if I sound harsh but it's more for the parents than it is for the little one. Believe me having to celebrate 1st b.days can be fun but with mine they weren't really intrested looked more confused than anything and didn't play with the toys was more intrested in seeing what was in an empty box lol.   What time does the tourney start?
  • edited April 2015
    WD bhoys larson dale and allinnice cashes guys.Gl in DTD tonight.
  • edited April 2015
    Why oh why did i enter both vegas f.r's and dtd games.............lmao omg this is going to be fun! Not but will do my best.

Well done on all cashing last night. At the time of posting this I was still in bounty hunter £200 see how that goes.

Gl all in DTD tonight.

D
  • edited April 2015
    Why oh why did i enter both vegas f.r's and dtd games.............lmao omg this is going to be fun! Not but will do my best. Well done on all cashing last night. At the time of posting this I was still in bounty hunter £200 see how that goes. Gl all in DTD tonight. D
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Best of luck with that lol

Best of luck to all playing the Forum DTD Tonight.

TID
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : First off Well done you! You are going to have to do a lot of making up regarding your son's b.day though.......lol I know it's a biggie for the parents marking the 1st b.day but your son won't even understand what's happening. Sorry if I sound harsh but it's more for the parents than it is for the little one. Believe me having to celebrate 1st b.days can be fun but with mine they weren't really intrested looked more confused than anything and didn't play with the toys was more intrested in seeing what was in an empty box lol.   What time does the tourney start?
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Thanks Angel, yes agreed for my eldest sons 1st birthday it was all about the boxes too, my conscience is clear in terms of celebrating it on the day before, as like you said he wont remember. Its the Mrs I was worried about as she is very sentimental about such things but she also knows how much poker means to me and how chuffed I am to have won league and seat and excited to get my trophy at the presentation thingy before the tourney starts. luckily for me she is very understanding and, with not to much of a guilt trip, has 'ok'd' it...PHEW!!

Gl in your games tonight, that's quite a schedule. I have dropped quite a few games from my Monday night schedule now for dtd, just play main, mini and 10.15 bh.(+3dtds) probably still too many, 4 tables is my optimum max, 6 is doable but hectic and my head starts to fry and I get very snappy if any1 try's to talk to me lol.

GL ALL TPT IN DTD TONIGHT....TPT FTW...LETS TAKE IT DOWN....TPT FT IN ALL 3 !!!!!
  • edited April 2015
    Right here goes

V.f.r 1. 91
    v.f.r 2. 113
    bh 200. 18 2 heads 1.69
    dtd1 177
    dtd2 46
    dtd3 41

Having 5 tables going at the same time was a first for me. So thought I did well. Really looked forward to the breaks though.

Good luck tonight all look forward to seeing some nice cashes.

• edited April 2015
    Right here goes V.f.r 1. 91 v.f.r 2. 113 bh 200. 18 2 heads 1.69 dtd1 177 dtd2 46 dtd3 41 Having 5 tables going at the same time was a first for me. So thought I did well. Really looked forward to the breaks though. Good luck tonight all look forward to seeing some nice cashes.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    mini view or overlap ... if your no comfortble with that many just go one less untill u are . you will play a better game when you are comfortable .. but if u did enjoy it ignore what i said lol
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : mini view or overlap ... if your no comfortble with that many just go one less untill u are . you will play a better game when you are comfortable .. but if u did enjoy it ignore what i said lol
    Posted by reeler
    It was crazy but fun. I thought I would be out of the BH earlier than I was and didn't think had enough points for vegas f.r  so just clicked to see if I had or not and ooops i regged.............Took me back to when was on msn messenger and had over 40 chat messages going at the same time............now THAT WAS FUN! ;)

You booked your flight yet for vegas reeler?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : It was crazy but fun. I thought I would be out of the BH earlier than I was and didn't think had enough points for vegas f.r  so just clicked to see if I had or not and ooops i regged.............Took me back to when was on msn messenger and had over 40 chat messages going at the same time............now THAT WAS FUN! ;) You booked your flight yet for vegas reeler?
    Posted by Darkangel7
    im not booking until i recieve the dough lol it says 48 hours.  that 48 hours up now .
  • edited April 2015
    Well played in DTD

WTG Arthur and Butler ;) also Allin and everyone else. Brilliant game good laugh. Well done on all cashing tonight.

Olive
  • edited April 2015
    Just fell short in m/e

Jeffter05£291.09 + £166.63 Head Prizes6
    exit hand aq h - min raise by me and got a call
    my cards a h q h
    Flop  ad 7s js 
    i check  villain bets 48000  - i raise 96000
    villain all in  - i call
    he shows ks q s
    turn 2 s

sigh - not sure if i played it right but so knackered - cant even think lol

Also came 10th in dtd1 

Jeffter010 £976

and 7th in 7pm b/h for £40 quid

Thanx for the rail everyone

G/nite

• edited April 2015
    Just fell short in m/e Jeffter 0 5 £291.09 + £166.63 Head Prizes 6 exit hand aq h - min raise by me and got a call my cards a h q h Flop  ad 7s js  i check  villain bets 48000  - i raise 96000 villain all in  - i call he shows ks q s turn 2 s sigh - not sure if i played it right but so knackered - cant even think lol Also came 10th in dtd1  Jeffter 0 10 £976 and 7th in 7pm b/h for £40 quid Thanx for the rail everyone G/nite   
    Posted by Jeffter
    Not a bad cash for 10th in a £2 game.
  • edited April 2015
    Well played in DTD WTG Arthur and Butler ;) also Allin and everyone else. Brilliant game good laugh. Well done on all cashing tonight. Olive
    Posted by Darkangel7
    You can be my Sidecar sidekick anytime. x
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : You can be my Sidecar sidekick anytime. x
    Posted by 67Bhoys
     Will have to get some Olive glasses now then. ;) lmao
  • edited April 2015
    Very very well played to all the TPT guys and gals throughout the month in the DTD, and a really strong performance last night.

Special mention of course for some old dude that normally plays with 4 cards, what a fantastic result, I think Harry was sweating for a long time ;-))))
  • edited April 2015
    curly196310300001£110.66
    67Bhoys02£66.04
    jondabar9450001£51.03
    GBUK02£30.81
    micko03£18.62
    Llamas04£14.65
    rhino1105£12.47
    TOKEMON06£10.39
    mrs_balti07£8.41
    Doomtrain08£6.43
    cracked09£4.63
    Skys_Limit010£4.63
    bbMike011£3.14
    Ice_Tiger012£3.14
    gran23013£2.74
    dru69014£2.36
    67Bhoys015£2.36
    67Bhoys3575001£78.65
    LmfaoAllin02£47.48
    hughesy19903£29.17
    C2C200304£23.17
    pomfrittes05£19.73

Last nights DTD results.  Running golden or what?

Thanks to all the TPT railers, Trev, Dale JJ, Jeff, James, Matt and, of course, the entire cast of on the busses. #I ate u Butler. If I have forgotten anyone apologies, because I had so many good wishes on three different tables, I couldn't keep track.
  • edited April 2015
    Triple72660201£3.2k Vegas Qtr
    SubMyDubLG2464552£3.2k Vegas Qtr
    buster632041553£3.2k Vegas Qtr
    67Bhoys93982.504£3.2k Vegas Qtr
    mackarel21416405£3.2k Vegas Qtr
    Also Binked this for £17
  • edited April 2015

Just nipped in here to congratulate Craig on a fine night's performance!!. I also would like to say very well done to  TPT for achieving overall success in the monthly. Always a pleasure to play any of you guys....plus your team are a credit to all of you in the chat boxes (how it should be for all).

Craig has just put all his winnings from last night on a tab in AL's Bar.....a very generous gesture ;)
  • edited April 2015
    Congratulations all and well played over the whole month, well deserved win with a strong final week.. Look forward to the battle next month ��
  • edited April 2015
    Well played all TPT great effort last night and indeed last month. wd Craig that was a special performance from you, vwp.

Nice of Hendrik, MAXALLY, hhy and cracked to pop by with words of congratulations and I think im right in saying you have all played v well this month too.

67Bhoys3575001£78.65LmfaoAllin02£47.48

ps leave your flirting for pm's ; )
  • edited April 2015
    I will add my congratulations, as someone who played less well.
  • edited April 2015
    Will say this though I was watching the Doomtrain table (or as i would call it scary table!)and he was well in the lead. That table would have intimidated me. Was intresting to watch and made me realise when you're chip leader it's the short stack you've got to watch out for. Also not to feel intimidated by big chip leaders. Like I have been in the past.

Well played everyone.

Wtg TPT
  • edited April 2015
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the railing (Trev, JJ, Jeffter, and others) during the main event last night. Ended up wasting my 1M chips to end in third:
    M25GUY15650001£1220.70 + £279.21 Head Prizes6 
    bainy198702£704.25 + £204.68 Head Prizes10 
    MrDirk03£427.25 + £197.85 Head Prizes10 
    Still a good nights result, tho

Dirk
  • edited April 2015
    Will say this though I was watching the Doomtrain table (or as i would call it scary table!)and he was well in the lead. That table would have intimidated me. Was intresting to watch and made me realise when you're chip leader it's the short stack you've got to watch out for. Also not to feel intimidated by big chip leaders. Like I have been in the past. Well played everyone. Wtg TPT
    Posted by Darkangel7
    you learned something else Olive......

Never wear a short skirt whilst climbing into the sidecar!
  • edited April 2015
    Wp MrDirk and Jeffter in main last night, sorry the rail petered out towards the end, I, probably like the rest, fell asleep. in my case waking in the middle of the night cold and confused on the couch lol. wp both
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : you learned something else Olive...... Never wear a short skirt whilst climbing into the sidecar!

There are ways of getting into a sidecar with a short skirt on.

Good luck tonight all who are playing.

Hope you continue to run golden and run deep. 
  • edited April 2015
    There are ways of getting into a sidecar with a short skirt on. Good luck tonight all who are playing. Hope you continue to run golden and run deep. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I'm intrigued... by both the method of getting into a sidecar wearing a short skirt.

And that anyone actually has a sidecar.
  • edited April 2015
    Fantastic performance last night guys especially 67bhoys who was binking for fun :) wp also to pom, lmfaoallin, jeffter, MrDirk too many to mention.

Special thanks to the rail last night...you guys were awsome.

Also I would like to thank all the players from the opposing teams who have taken the time to pop onto our thread to wish us congrats, it's most appreciated. You guys are awsome too.

Looking forward to next month - best of luck all.
  • edited April 2015
    malkybhoy460001£11.5067Bhoys02£6.90ASIF71103£4.60
    Small cash in this afternoons PLO8 Tourny