You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Cheers Larson I shall use it tonight for the deepie.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Just done a deepie, came 12th so beat my target of 20. Off to the next deepie and see if I can't do any better.

Well done all who cashed.

Don't forget rail the rose as she's getting really nervous about tonight..........

Run golden and run deep.
  • edited April 2015
    deepstack 25/4/15 16,20pm
        Gazwaan2700001£39.96WHEELS716102£23.76Hawkinni03£16.20wayne195204£11.88ruthstar05£8.64841LEY06£7.56
  • edited April 2015
    Thanks Larson7
    6 Max Speed SNG £2.20

TREMAYNE90001£7.80

• edited April 2015
    ajmilton520001£6567Bhoys02£39GSmith1303£26penguin704
    Cash in the £100GTD PLO8 tourney, thanks all for the rail.
  • edited April 2015
    Hi all 

Just wanted to send a great HUGE thank you all for the incredible rail tonight in the Vegas Final.  Couldn't do better than 34th i'm afraid - but enjoyed my game nonetheless.

Hoping Reeler wins his seat tonight - he's still in play at the mo so if anyone fancies a rail I'd sure he'd appreciate it too (mind you I think most of TPT are already there lol!!!)

Good luck all with all your games - run golden xxx
  • edited April 2015
    Another cash in 19:15 Deepstack
    Thanks for the rail jjjach and Pokertrev

Red_King09£9.67
  • edited April 2015
    Great cashes people and unlucky rose - always next time

7pm b/h

Jeffter02£114.40 + £33.98 Head Prizes3
  • edited April 2015
    Congrats on Vegas reeler, ya mad loon,

That's how you dish out a Bad Beat, ffs,
    poor Nannypat66, AA busted by 10/8o aipf
  • edited April 2015
    An amazing final on the 3.2k Vegas Final.

Very unlucky IrishRose, RSPCA12 and Poppy. After a few near miss heartattacks on the final table with Reeler going all in quite a few times! A team member of TPT is going to Vegas.

May I just say what a brilliant game it was to watch and WTG Reeler! Also well done and well played to everyone on the final table. Good luck in Vegas.

Rose you have had your practice tonight in a final. Now onwards and upwards to the biggie..........the Final on the 24th of May. Should have gotten rid of your nerves now you've done one.

Good luck to all and good luck with the cashes and well played all.

D
  • edited April 2015
    Congrats on Vegas reeler, ya mad loon, That's how you dish out a Bad Beat, ffs, poor Nannypat66, AA busted by 10/8o aipf
    Posted by Red_King
    i thank you very much for all the support guys and yes i did go a bit mad on final table but rightly so i had the chips and the first 2 times i did it i had aa. then came the dreaded  bad beat that i dished out the hand of all hands i thought i had pocket tens and insta allined and the guy had aa i felt bad for him when that happened as i thought i had lost when i seen it was ten 8 lol and for any one just joining and thinking thats the way i play your wrong as i played quite solid up to that point. any way am sorry to the guy that lost but thats poker vegas babeeee ... thanks again guys
  • edited April 2015
    Congrats to reeler making it to VEGAS - WP Sir

I would just like to thank the team for a great rail last night, we all know the support can help & it gives us a hugh confidence boost.

Well done to all the others.... rspca, Rose & poppy who made it to the final, that in itself is a great acheivement.

Well done everyone.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : i thank you very much for all the support guys and yes i did go a bit mad on final table but rightly so i had the chips and the first 2 times i did it i had aa. then came the dreaded  bad beat that i dished out the hand of all hands i thought i had pocket tens and insta allined and the guy had aa i felt bad for him when that happened as i thought i had lost when i seen it was ten 8 lol and for any one just joining and thinking thats the way i play your wrong as i played quite solid up to that point. any way am sorry to the guy that lost but thats poker vegas babeeee ... thanks again guys
    Posted by reeler
    Massive congratulations for securing your Vegas ticket.  I am sure it will be an experience of a lifetime.

Tell my fellow Scot Liamboi that he owes you a night on the tiles after the favour you did him.
  • edited April 2015
    Im the Lady you busted lol and you are right that is Poker. Im NOT in the least unhappy at least I cashed in some money. It was a fantastic experience and in your position I would have done the same.
    It was a great final and I shall be trying again to get into the next ones but whatever happens these games are what dreams are made of although at my age Ive probably had all the dreams lol.
    So what I wanted to say was GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU IN VEGAS and win win win.
    Have the most fantastic time,
    Nannypat66

• edited April 2015
    Im the Lady you busted lol and you are right that is Poker. Im NOT in the least unhappy at least I cashed in some money. It was a fantastic experience and in your position I would have done the same. It was a great final and I shall be trying again to get into the next ones but whatever happens these games are what dreams are made of although at my age Ive probably had all the dreams lol. So what I wanted to say was GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU IN VEGAS and win win win. Have the most fantastic time, Nannypat66  
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Your very gracious Nannypat. After that beat, I think it is only fair that Reeler takes you along as his significant other ;)
  • edited April 2015
    WD bhoys red and jeff nice cashes.Ul rose rspca and poppy in vegas final.WD reeler great stuff in final and have a great time.Great post nannypat.Your a credit to way we should all take a bad beat.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited April 2015
    Im the Lady you busted lol and you are right that is Poker. Im NOT in the least unhappy at least I cashed in some money. It was a fantastic experience and in your position I would have done the same. It was a great final and I shall be trying again to get into the next ones but whatever happens these games are what dreams are made of although at my age Ive probably had all the dreams lol. So what I wanted to say was GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU IN VEGAS and win win win. Have the most fantastic time, Nannypat66  
    Posted by Nannypat66
    What a gracious post nanny. I hope to see you again in anothe final. Well done it was so hard knowing who to route for. Shame there wasn't another ticket. You all certainly deserved to win. Fantastic final table. Well done to you all.
  • edited April 2015
    Just won a seat in a sattelite for vegas qtrs later on tonight..........gulp.........
  • edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
      Big WP to Reeler and ul Rose.

Mega Friday night

mizpah13200001£181.50
    davie-s02£109.56
    wiz1703£67.32
    Bruno8704£53.46
    SPURS27305£45.54
    dubmaster06£38.28
    samantha2507£31.68
    pomfrittes08£25.08

Mini Friday night 
    electroace016£11.74 + £9.73 Head Prizes4 
    nackywin017£9.69 + £23.93 Head Prizes9 
    swordsman018£9.69 + £8.88 Head Prizes3 
    pomfrittes019£9.69 + £22.61 Head Prizes8
    PLO8 Saturday night
    Skys_Limit780001£15.60
    pomfrittes02£9.75
    HOLLYWHIT03£5.85
    raygrayte04£4.29
    Pablobrown05£3.51
      Plus 3 buy-ins profit on November cash table......that was fun lol.

• edited April 2015
    WD pomm nice cashes.
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Fantastic post nanny.

Hopefully you will get it the next time.
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Great post Nanny.
    It makes a refreshing change to find a player who understands the game & is gracious in defeat

I sincerely wish you all the best in the next one.

Best of Luck
  • edited April 2015
    Thanks for the rail jj and dagg, some silly mistakes but hey you live and learn. Onwards and upwards till the next table. only 2nd time i've made it there. Will do better next time.

good luck all on the tables and hope to see some nice cashes.

Run golden and run deep.

See you on all 3 dtd tables tomorrow.
  • edited April 2015
    w4rlock50031.40  DORANO6968.60  67Bhoys03£11.40

Small cash in the FOSP PLO8 tourny
  • edited April 2015
    pottapoker2500001£174.69 + £69.27 Head Prizes6£21.05LARSON702£106.56 + £79.44 Head Prizes17:45 BH
  • edited April 2015
    Well done on all your cashes but especially Reeler now enjoy Vegas!

Managed another great escape to add to my bankroll when nearly skint. Thanks to Rose, Darkangel and Martin for rail.

7-15 deepie
    FlyingDagg0 2 £43.99
  • edited April 2015
    Well done on all your cashes but especially Reeler now enjoy Vegas! Managed another great escape to add to my bankroll when nearly skint. Thanks to Rose, Darkangel and Martin for rail. 7-15 deepie FlyingDagg 0  2  £43.99
    Posted by FlyingDagg
        Nice one Vicey,  How's the liver doing ??
  • edited April 2015
    TY pom and well done on a nice run at the momemt. Still suffering :(
  • edited April 2015
    N1 Larson + Dagg.

only played 1 tourney yesterday as I worked and had my live game, right brag time...after coming 2nd last season,(top 3 qualify 1st gets snazzy trophy etc) I came 1st this time so bagged a seat in the regional finals and get a trophy yayaya.....

Right now the awkward part, usually the finals are played 1st Sunday of the month, but as there is another tourney already scheduled for the 7th June it has been moved to the following Sunday June 14th which is my youngest sons 1st birthday : (

Negotiations with the Mrs will start later today, just trying to formulate a battle plan, all suggestions welcome, although I know im going to be in the dog house for a long long time

Alvez111680001£119.70 + £78.68 Head Prizes7 LmfaoAllin02£76.86 + £55.90 Head Prizes8