You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Mini Cash in the Mini last night....
    POKERTREV010 £17.79  + £6.83  Head Prizes 3
  • edited June 2015
    Result from the deepie tonight.

After an epic bubble battle that lasted for about half an hour seemed longer i got through. Short stack for quite a while yet again only to come back to be chip leader for a short while. Reached the Final Table. Couldn't quite take it down but here's my results. I will say though it was the best laugh i've had in absolute ages and was really crying with laughter.  Very well played all on the final table though. Unlucky to sumner.  A massive thank you to Rose and Trev, also Tom and everyone else for the rail. Also for clearing up an misunderstanding that was quickly ironed out. :)
    Darkangel704£15.91
  • edited June 2015
    Nice little cash in the BH 200 GTD tonight

richiev04£10.85 + £3.62 Head Prizes
    Went all in AJs against Q10...10 on the river did me!
  • edited June 2015
    Nice cashes all, and very nice in mini h main bracewell, keep up with the posting wp.

managed to bag a seat in ukpc final tmoro so will have to miss live cash game but well worth it,chuffed. gl all tmoro.LmfaoAllin153256Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    also 2nd in little speed bhLmfaoAllin02£19.50 + £5.27 Head Prizes2£4.25
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Nice cashes all, and very nice in mini h main bracewell, keep up with the posting wp. managed to bag a seat in ukpc final tmoro so will have to miss live cash game but well worth it,chuffed. gl all tmoro. LmfaoAllin 15325 6 Entry to £250k UKPC Final also 2nd in little speed bh LmfaoAllin 0 2 £19.50 + £5.27 Head Prizes 2 £4.25
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Well done......Errr another shark to look out for....still awake.....not nervous yet! In fact I think if I played like I've played last few days I am in with a chance. Lmaoooo hey ho I wish sleep would come. Don't even know what time it starts!
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well done......Errr another shark to look out for....still awake.....not nervous yet! In fact I think if I played like I've played last few days I am in with a chance. Lmaoooo hey ho I wish sleep would come. Don't even know what time it starts!
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Haha get some sleep you. game not till 21.15.

just finished ridic game on stars, came 11th out of like 2000 odd people, got like £200 but so close to big pay out, ah well next time.

sleepy time now taking baby to hospital 11.30 appointment, thanks for well wishes at table, will report back later.

NOW GO TO BED LOL, me too lol
  • edited June 2015
    Havent posted nothing sorry for a long time always forget but got two from last few days 2.k Mini bh bracewell1 0 3 £117.70 + £31.98 Head Prizes 10k Bh bracewell1 0 2 £777.75 + £126.03 Head Prizes Going to be a lot more active a think soon so hopefully ill have more and ill post them, gl everyone!
    Posted by bracewell1
    gowan mill! 2-3 in main and mini! time to take some shots and win some £££££££££££££££££££
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : gowan mill! 2-3 in main and mini! time to take some shots and win some £££££££££££££££££££
    Posted by K8LOU
    Cheers mate, how was ye holiday? how you been gettin on? bought into the 10k last night again to, playing and going well about 90 left, had ak v aq, q on the flop felt sick lol
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Cheers mate, how was ye holiday? how you been gettin on? bought into the 10k last night again to, playing and going well about 90 left, had ak v aq, q on the flop felt sick lol
    Posted by bracewell1

Lol, ul mate... it was boss yenno! pretty much pis sed the whole time! turkish ppl can f kin drink! fancy a session tonight? just got my phone fixed so il be able to stay in touch now! 

• edited June 2015
    6p loss in 400 BH
    FlyingDagg020£2.240
  • edited June 2015
    WD on your cashes guys.Gl in ukpc final.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited June 2015
    Getting into this Bounty Hunter malarky now...........lol

500 bh
    Darkangel7020£5.15 Head Prizes2
    200 bh
    Darkangel7012£2.26 Head Prizes2
  • edited June 2015
    n1 Bracewell
    gl all tonight
    paticularly angel, lmf & anyone else in the final tonight

• edited June 2015
    Little one from bh.jjjach011£6.55 + £1.88 Head Prizes1
  • edited June 2015
    reasons to be cheerful

wore my red TPT shirt to my Sunday live game today in honour of our vc
    and TID

#FlyingDagg FTW 

• edited June 2015
    only thing missing was no Jen Mason this time
    #sigh 
  • edited June 2015
    And I'm not seeing anything about the UKPC final on my phone so i guess the facts got it wrong again. Wretched facts getting in the way of a great story. 

:-(

• edited June 2015
    Hi All

If anyone is around who has forgotten the lovely Angel is still going strong in the UKPC Final game now!!  She's down to the last 27 with 15 seats up for grabs.

GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL Angel xxx
  • edited June 2015
    Darkangel718126.507£250k 6-Max UKPC
    Lambert180172008£250k 6-Max UKPC
  • edited June 2015
    WD angel you played great poker and deserved your place in notts.Enjoy your time there.WD geldy winning live event.
  • edited June 2015
    Nice cashes guys.

a BIG well done to Angel qualifying for UKPC
  • edited June 2015
    Great job DA lookes like you coasted it :p Easy work.
    Nice work on the Live circuit Gelders.
    And to everyone else who cashed. Saw you earlier Rspca. Decent cash m8.

I'm not playing a whole lot apart from the odd tournament that I can fit in. So it's nice to win.

MilitantG1200001£135 + £87.98 Head Prizes10£25.73
    Got a bit of "chirp" from a sky reg on my table earlier, just reminded me why TPT is full of the best, because everyone here is class personified. So it was extra sweet to take it down.
  • edited June 2015
    A massive thank you to everyone who railed me tonight. It was good fun. Sorry didn't say it earlier as was still crying from the shock of it all and took all my time to post the result. So please don't think me ignorant.

Well done all on your cashes.

Good luck at the tables.

Run Golden and run deep.
  • edited June 2015
    Great job DA lookes like you coasted it :p Easy work. Nice work on the Live circuit Gelders. And to everyone else who cashed. Saw you earlier Rspca. Decent cash m8. I'm not playing a whole lot apart from the odd tournament that I can fit in. So it's nice to win. MilitantG 120000 1 £135 + £87.98 Head Prizes 10 £25.73 Got a bit of "chirp" from a sky reg on my table earlier, just reminded me why TPT is full of the best, because everyone here is class personified. So it was extra sweet to take it down.
    Posted by MilitantG
    Coasted it Milli........lmao. I felt so sorry for those I was playing against. I must say this though which I found totally hilarious, I upped my stake and I have never ever seen a table fold so quick in my life, they didn't even think about it they just hit that fold button, must be one of the quickest hands ever played on Sky...............
  • edited June 2015
    well done angel good luck for nottingham
  • edited June 2015
    Geat stuff Donna fully deserved.
  • edited June 2015
    A massive thank you to everyone who railed me tonight. It was good fun. Sorry didn't say it earlier as was still crying from the shock of it all and took all my time to post the result. So please don't think me ignorant. Well done all on your cashes. Good luck at the tables. Run Golden and run deep.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    AMAZING result ANGEL............you did so well and you thoroughly deserve your place at Notts. I'm so proud of you.

It was great fun watching, and reading all comments.......Stag & Hen Do's, Weddings, Vegas, Honeymoon etc., and it just shows how popular and liked you are, considering how many people were supporting you.......hopefully I will be joining you in qualifying in the near future.

FANTASTIC binks from the GELDmeister, and MilitantG and WELL DONE to all others who cashed over the weekend.

GOOD LUCK at the tables and in DTD's tonight......and as ALWAYS.......

.......May the CASH be with you ALL

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : AMAZING result ANGEL............you did so well and you thoroughly deserve your place at Notts. I'm so proud of you. It was great fun watching, and reading all comments.......Stag & Hen Do's, Weddings, Vegas, Honeymoon etc., and it just shows how popular and liked you are, considering how many people were supporting you.......hopefully I will be joining you in qualifying in the near future. FANTASTIC binks from the GELDmeister, and MilitantG and WELL DONE to all others who cashed over the weekend. GOOD LUCK at the tables and in DTD's tonight......and as ALWAYS ....... .......May the CASH be with you ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    It was a really humbling experience for all those that took the time to rail me I never thought so many people were behind me and wanted me to get through. Yes the chat box was totally hilarious. But when is a chat box not when us lot are around??

Hopefully!! Errrr No my Jezabelle there is no hopefully about it. You will be qualifying and I will be seeing you at Notts along with rose and all the others that are trying to qualify for it. I can't go to Notts unless you and rose are there. You've gotta do it!

I still want Jason Statham for best man though ;) lol
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : AMAZING result ANGEL............you did so well and you thoroughly deserve your place at Notts. I'm so proud of you. It was great fun watching, and reading all comments.......Stag & Hen Do's, Weddings, Vegas, Honeymoon etc., and it just shows how popular and liked you are, considering how many people were supporting you.......hopefully I will be joining you in qualifying in the near future. FANTASTIC binks from the GELDmeister, and MilitantG and WELL DONE to all others who cashed over the weekend. GOOD LUCK at the tables and in DTD's tonight......and as ALWAYS ....... .......May the CASH be with you ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    +1.

amazing just amazing well done and gl in notts, may have a little punt on you making ft ; )
  • edited June 2015

Olive, what can I say ???

Well done, hope you run deep @ Notts.