You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2015
    n1 Three

Some of my best moments have been achieved by accident
    :)
  • edited June 2015
    Best of luck to everyone repping Team Dagg Tonight
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    n1 Three Some of my best moments have been achieved by accident :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    WEEKLY MTT TOTAL £3,845.04

GRAND TOTAL £88,579.10

2014 £155,108.92
  • edited June 2015
    Well Done lmfaoallin I had no doubt that you would take it down, but could'nt stop for the final table as I had a date with the Mrs (if you know what I mean) :) Very glad to wake up this morning and see you had done it - well played sir. Well done also to matt, wheels, flash & andy on your cashes. 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thank you very much for the rail and kind words captain.

Completely understand your early departure ; ) and it certainly wasn't an early departure in the bedroom as ft lasted hours #stud ; )
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thank you very much for the rail and kind words captain. Completely understand your early departure ; ) and it certainly wasn't an early departure in the bedroom as ft lasted hours #stud ; )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Thankfully it was one of those moments where I DIDN'T make an early exit :)
  • edited June 2015
    Cheers for the feedback on the hand i posted last tuesday! I know it was a while ago but every day seems to just roll into one at present! I'll certainly take it all on board, many thanks again.

Played the £2.20 at 2.20 yesterday and came 4th for £11 

4       mickzilla - £11

Good luck at the tables tonight! 
  • edited June 2015
    LOL Trev.

MK getting closser now, cant wait to meet you all!!

Gl in DTD everybody TeamDagg TFW

just won a seat for main, try my luck again ; )

LmfaoAllin220001Entry to £8,000 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £33, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee
  • edited June 2015
    Really annoyed was running along nice in the 10.15, raised btn with a10 flop 10 high, i raised, he re raised, had been doing that too much so shoved, he showed 10 7 boom cip lead but o wait 7 on river ffs, ah well but im not bitter lol,LmfaoAllin025£22.50 Head Prizes3£17.50and a ft cash in dtd,which will add to MaMillan total
    LmfaoAllin06£8.70ft bbl 7 bh
    LmfaoAllin07£35.20 + £66.10 Head Prizes8
  • edited June 2015
    Hi TPTers

Please welcome our newest Team Member.......

MilitantG

He is a regular on Sky Poker and looking forward to being involved in our Team and helping us toward team dominance.

ps. as I recall...he's not a bad player either, so that will help :)

Welcome Aboard.
  • edited June 2015
    Welcome MilitantG, glad to have you on board, top bloke, top player. great addition.
  • edited June 2015
    hi guys im back hd a some time got the bug back gl to all tpt and welcome mr g have to say guys top player. and someone i have a lot of battles/respect with/for
  • edited June 2015
    BIG WELCOME to the team MilitantG and glad to have you with us, as I've seen your name up in lights on many occasions.

GOOD LUCK to everyone tonight ........And as ALWAYS..........

............May the CASH be with you ALL

(Hope you like my new piccy !!!!!!)
  • edited June 2015
    welcome MiliG
    welcome back rspca (but i fear you need to take a longer break, at least 2 weeks, before it counts)
    and Dale

also apologies if I get carried away and bring TPT into disrepute but some of the nonsense currently on the forum is driving me insane. 

• edited June 2015
    Hi all, just wanted to come in and say well done to my bff for his big win last Sat!!
    Any help from the ducks? Quack!
  • edited June 2015
    welcome MiliG welcome back rspca (but i fear you need to take a longer break, at least 2 weeks, before it counts) and Dale also apologies if I get carried away and bring TPT into disrepute but some of the nonsense currently on the forum is driving me insane. 
    Posted by GELDY

Geldy, if the forum is getting you down, try listening to some SOLFEGGIO to relax :)

or you could just ignore it
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Geldy, if the forum is getting you down, try listening to some SOLFEGGIO to relax :) or you could just ignore it
    Posted by Red_King
    nice idea

i'll give it a go
  • edited June 2015
    hi guys im back hd a some time got the bug back gl to all tpt and welcome mr g have to say guys top player. and someone i have a lot of battles/respect with/for
    Posted by rspca12
    glad to see you back, and like you say militant is a top player, we have a great squad imo, lets smash it!
  • edited June 2015
    TeamDagg FTW in the main - gogogo

£4,000 Turbo open 9/429 tks for the rail red, misty & trev
    GELDY09£85.80

• edited June 2015
    Omaha 20,55 16/6/15
    LENNYC460001£11.50WHEELS716102£6.90PEACEPAW03£4.60
  • edited June 2015
    Had Loadsofun in a few sats. tonight......

Got into Turbo from Super sat.....but took £11 cash instead to concentrate on UKPC. Just missed out int he Quarter but qualified thru the 2nd FREEBY, and then won another seat in a semi direct..........

MISTY4ME86103Entry to £250k UKPC Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.

I made a wonderful start, and had some great cards with help from Angel's Magic Dust. In 3rd place and smoking it when villain rivered trip2's holding 9+2clubs.

I should have known it wouldn't last.........

Oh and won £50 at Royal Ascot too.......WELL DONE JONNY with Washington DC... ( I was going to back it anyway tbh) but also had Solow, Gleneagles and Clondaw Warrior.......

Now I've just get to this UKPC Final whil the Angel Dust is around me !!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2015
    GELDY going GREAT in TURBO............

and back ALL of Aiden O'Brien's horses at ASCOT......they're on FIRE !!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all, just wanted to come in and say well done to my bff for his big win last Sat!! Any help from the ducks? Quack!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Ty MrsD ; )

Infact a set of 2;s did come in handy at some point im sure, plus made a hero call with a2, i hit2, guy was betting realy strong and just felt like ak, he put me to the test big time on the river, i tanked for ages and.......quack!

He got quite cross in the cb told me i was a fish and should of folded on the flop or at least the turn ; ) v funny.

Something similar happened when i was in bb, this guy was short ish and raised big, i had junk but loads of chips, i called and it was a low flop and i had bottom pair, would like to say it was a 2 but think it was a 3 on a 8 high board, i donked it and he thought for a moment then shoved,again i thought ak, i insta called like a pro showing my 73 os and he had aqs...i held and felt like a boss! lol

Its strange sometimes when you seem to be in the 'zone' and read the situation perfectly, if only i was consistent! back to my hit and hope ways again now normal service resumed lol. im not saying i didn't get my fair share of luck too ofc, think the best was hitting quads with my j aj v ak/q aipf for a bounty, oops ; )

Thanks for dropping by with congrats, milky bars are on me if you coming to MK, hope all going well on the cash tables .

Quack

• edited June 2015
    WD on all your cashes guys.Welcome to the team militantg.Little one from bh.jjjach06£6.51 + £5.13 Head Prizes6 
  • edited June 2015
    Hi everyone

Do you have room for a new team member? I mainly play DYM SNG's, timed tourneys and other tourneys 3.30+ Also started HU SNG's recently.
  • edited June 2015
    won the 10.30 bounty hunter last night also 4th in prio freerole and 7th in 9.00 hunter.

rspca122500001£462.50 + £327.71 Head Prizes7
    rspca1207£107.33 + £37.50 Head Prizes2
    rspca12 - £88
  • edited June 2015
    wd rspca and jj of course nice cashes todays horse gmhopkins eway in the 5 o clock at ascot around 11 to 1 and just for misty my 4 for the us open golf this week are big lefty mickelson justin rose francesco molinari and marc leishman all eway
  • edited June 2015
    Hi TPTers Please welcome our newest Team Member....... MilitantG He is a regular on Sky Poker and looking forward to being involved in our Team and helping us toward team dominance. ps. as I recall...he's not a bad player either, so that will help :) Welcome Aboard.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Welcome G :D Finally your here!!!!

Richie we always got room for new players, am sure Trev will welcome you to the team.

WELCOME BACK RSPCA!!!!!

WTG on your cashes.

• edited June 2015
    7th in 945 bh for £6.35 no np boo hoo gl all tonight
  • edited June 2015
    Not sure if i'll be back playing too much before MK so hope to see plenty of you there. Drop me a facebook or sky message or summat if you want to meet up, I'll be the one that looks underaged with the red glasses, be there Friday and Saturday night