You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2015
    77th in 1k f.r £2.00
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Very Unlucky Jezabel in the ukpc semi. I know you will get to the final.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Revealing my identity ......what will LAWLESS say.......

I feel naked now ......LOL....(;D}.....XXXXXXXX
  • edited June 2015
    Couple of little uns....

2.5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV13 £37.50  Head Prizes 2
    8K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV16 £44.55  + £31.65  Head Prizes 2
  • edited June 2015

Nice cashes all, hope you are feeling better Dale,  1st in DTD 3 tonight for £55 odd.  Team Dagg Rules.
  • edited June 2015
       Nice cashes all, hope you are feeling better Dale,  1st in DTD 3 tonight for £55 odd.  Team Dagg Rules.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    WELL DONE Pomme.........held up the banner for Team Dagg, pretty much on your own mate*.
    Nice little cashes Capitano......sorry I didnt contribute anything.
    *EDIT:...just checked table and seen Team DAGG took it down again.....WELL DONE Boxster, Stewie, ShaunyT, Sammy and Craig too
    I got into UKPC semi thru the quarter-final, and 4th hand in had AQ suited, hit AcQc on flop, bet fairly big with 1 customer....Turn came another club and I didnt even contemplate the villain having 2 clubs K 8,(I'd put him on A K tbh with how often AKvAQ come out together) ....Ooooooops .....EARLY BATH time !!!!!!!!!
    Never mind, today's another day, and another chance. 

Hope to see some of you later....... And as ALWAYS........

......May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited June 2015
    wp TeamDagg - some great results there

playing all 3 consecutively on my phone didn't seem a great idea
    but i tried it anyway and so it proved :-(

• edited June 2015
    Well Done in DTD Pom - I came close but not close enough to cash.

I'm out smashing up FIFA with my lad tonight so good luck to all playing, I will have a poke about the tables when I get back to see if anyone is running deep.

Good Luck All.
  • edited June 2015
    Evening guys.

I'm sure its posted somewhere but I've been away and could be scrolling for ages! Is there a preferential charity for the DTD donations for Dale?

Up and running with a 4th last night in dtd1. With 3 more weeks still to play, hopefully my luck skills might be able to add to the total.
  • edited June 2015
    Evening guys. I'm sure its posted somewhere but I've been away and could be scrolling for ages! Is there a preferential charity for the DTD donations for Dale? Up and running with a 4th last night in dtd1. With 3 more weeks still to play, hopefully my luck skills might be able to add to the total.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Hi Johnathan Jono has kindly set up a Just giving page for any donations

https://www.justgiving.com/Flyingdagg
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Johnathan Jono has kindly set up a Just giving page for any donations https://www.justgiving.com/Flyingdagg
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Great stuff, will donate last nights cash plus any other DTD cashes at the end of the month.

Hope you're keeping as well as possible.
  • edited June 2015
    mickzilla Small blind  300.00 300.00 7640.00
    wepner011 Big blind  600.00 900.00 11397.50
      Your hole cards

rancid Fold     
    wi03 Fold     
    Potshot29 Call  600.00 1500.00 8450.00
    AKallin14 Fold     
    mickzilla Raise  2100.00 3600.00 5540.00
    wepner011 Fold     
    Potshot29 Call  1800.00 5400.00 6650.00
    Flop

mickzilla All-in  5540.00 10940.00 0.00
    Potshot29 Call  5540.00 16480.00 1110.00
    mickzilla Show

Potshot29 Show
    • K

Turn

River

• K

Potshot29 Win Two Pairs, Kings and 8s 16480.00  17590.00

would have been sitting pretty if it wasn't for the river! did I do anything wrong in the open with this hand?
  • edited June 2015
    Nuggy962220.12 £6.16 + £14.21 Head Prizes6£7.21

Had 50 chips with 65 left 55 paid, somehow managed to finish 49th. Lost huge pot twice, birth times for lead and 70/30 - such is life

Run well team
  • edited June 2015
    mumsie 5th
    £38.16 + £10.31 Head Prizes2 
  • edited June 2015
    Sorry no weekly again guys life is kicking the ##### out of me at the mo, but i cant complain when there are people like Dale fighting much tougher battles. Will do weeklys tmoz.

Binked the mini tonite and was running great in 10.15 but bust just befor money when i was in 4th, hell better nothing right.
    10.15-bust a few heads before i left so not all bad
    LmfaoAllin016£30 Head Prizes4

Takes wins to 3 now so £30 so MaMillan

mini
    LmfaoAllin16080001£335 + £82.48 Head Prizes12
  • edited June 2015
    mumsie   5th £38.16 + £10.31 Head Prizes 2  
    Posted by mumsie
    Nice cash mumsie
  • edited June 2015
    WELL DONE Nuggy (Great cash from that posi....tho don't know about giving BIRTH in the middle of a Tourney !!!!!), Mumsie(nice cash) and a great bink James.

I'm probably not the best one to comment Mickzilla , but the villain could have had 88 for a FH.....or poss. A4s, but tbh he was lucky holding K8 and I would have been getting it in too in the TURBO and leaving it to the SKY GODS......some you WIN......a lot you LOSE !!!!!!!   Unlucky mate. 
  • edited June 2015
    4th in 1045 bh yesterday £12.35 4hp £6.80 gl all tonight
  • edited June 2015
    few from this morning, every little helps, binkage and a 2nd in a timed tourney ididnt know was timed!
    LmfaoAllin50002£7.50
    LmfaoAllin300001£18.75 + £12.76 Head Prizes3
  • edited June 2015
    Hi Mickzilla.

Personally I don't like getting too many chips in with Pocket 10's in any case so i'm probably a bit biased :)

imo - Based on your stack size (12 Bigs) I think I would prefer to get it all in pre rather than raising for what is a 3rd of your stack. The trouble with this spot is....what are we going to do if the flop comes down A, K, Q or even J High? Do we get the rest in on the flop anyway?....If not then I think we can either

Option 1. "Limp Raise" to 1200 and see a flop, giving us the option to check fold the flop (Not Optimal given there is approx a 35% chance that a picture will come down on the flop)

Option 2.
    Get it all in Pre-Flop (My Preferred Option)

Option 3.
     FOLD Pre-Flop (Not Optimal with your chipstack at this blind level)

As Played - Raising this big with your chipstack leaves you no option but to shove on any flop, So I think I have to shove Pre & try to take it down there and then & still be happy if I go HU if I get one caller.

GELDY would probably have the best answer to this one though so I don't know what his thoughts are?
  • edited June 2015
    Mick ul in the hand.

If you have <15bb in a SKY MTT, especially if there is a limper, or someone raises, its best to fold or jam your entire range.

Putting in a 1/3rd (or whatever it is) pre flop can make like difficult on a lot of flops.

If they fold pre you have added atleast 1.2k to your stack, which is a fantastic outcome and significant % increase to your stack without risk. He has quite a weak range having limped, unless of course he is trapping which is unlikely.

If he calls with his weak range we are in fantastic shape against most of that range, ie raggy aces pairs under 1010s.

On the flop defo have to get it in, you were just unlucky he spikes one of his 5 outs.

As Trev says the problem comes where an AKQJ fall on the flop. You don't have that issue when you move all in with <15 bigs.
  • edited June 2015
    It would be a massive mistake to fold in this spot!
  • edited June 2015
    Trev has nailed it and as Larson says shoving your whole range makes sense given the spr.
    However as played it isn't totally bad as you'll often get more value for your hand. however you will be shoving most flops and you do run the risk they'll hit a pair and call you down. 
    so safest shove pre but raise shove a high variance alternative but then no regrets if you lose. 
  • edited June 2015
    GREAT ADVICE from the GOOD players........ Thanks ever so much, and I love gleaning these PEARLS of WISDOM from you all. It's what makes a TEAM a TEAM.

GOOD LUCK at the tables tonight everyone...(I'm continuing my quest to get to Notts. after Parent Evening......#leaving early !!!!)......And as ALWAYS.........

......May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited June 2015
    WD on your cashes guys. Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited June 2015
    GREAT ADVICE from the GOOD players........ Thanks ever so much, and I love gleaning these PEARLS of WISDOM from you all. It's what makes a TEAM a TEAM. GOOD LUCK at the tables tonight everyone...(I'm continuing my quest to get to Notts. after Parent Evening......#leaving early !!!!)......And as ALWAYS. ........ ......May the CASH be with you ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Best of Luck qualifying Misty

I have qualified for this Sundays UKPC Satalite and hopefully I will run better than last week.

Went out when my Aces got busted last week - sigh!!
  • edited June 2015
    Well done all great cashes as always.

some little 1ns from meLmfaoAllin011£11.25 Head Prizes3LmfaoAllin011£5.12 + £7.98 Head Prizes4£5.14
  • edited June 2015
    Am getting better, getting to quite a few final tables now from larger fields. Just gotta work on my end game now. Sure I scare a few of em when I play lol.

Good luck all run golden and run Deep.

P.s Jezabel got a message for ya.................. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lmao
  • edited June 2015
    LARSON73710001£90supercrazy02£60wothef03£36GELDY04£30£2.2 rebuy
  • edited June 2015
    few from meLmfaoAllin03£59.95 + £60.95 Head Prizes11LmfaoAllin030£15.94 Head Prizes4LmfaoAllin019£11.82 + £15.94 Head Prizes4£10.31LmfaoAllin05£98 + £86.42 Head Prizes3LmfaoAllin580001Entry to £8,000 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £33, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited June 2015
    2 cashes from yesterday 430 bh 3rd place £26.43 3hp £8.43 mini bh 15th place  £12.06 9hp £19.35 gl all in orfy tonight