You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2015
    gl in dtd silly old fool i am ill still be useless lol
  • edited June 2015
    Hi TREV,
    temporary transfer request to play for Team Dagg in DTD.

Best wishes to Vicey, (aka: Deputy Dagg)
  • edited June 2015
    WD trev great stuff in bh.WD larson nice cash but vul not to bink package.WD rich jonny nice cash in the rich jonny bh.Gl in DTD.

• edited June 2015
    cmon Titans unto the fray
    for there are many demons we must slay
    and i for one won't be playing TAG
    as i'm a member of TEAM DAGG

loosey goosey is the game
    and many villains will be slain
    fighting fire with fire will be a blast
    and i'll catch many in the net i cast

there's still a lot of life in that Dale
    even though he may be looking a little pale
    and i think it's fair to say
    he'll be back with us for another day

and i think we've made it clear
    that he really has nothing to fear
    he just needs to be very bold
    and take his medicine when he's told

Team Dagg, Team Dagg, is the rallying cry
    we're not letting this one pass us by
    all for one and one for all
    so our mate Dagg can stand up tall

Team DAGG FTW

• edited June 2015
    TPT Private Game is in the Lobby (Wed 3rd June)

£5.50 Deepstack Bounty Hunter - 8.pm

Link - HERE

Pass - slowdive (Invite a guest)
  • edited June 2015
    another FT cash in £100 freezout

Red_King06£6.50
  • edited June 2015
    Had a lot of fun tonight......thanks so much everyone for the rail, AWESOME as ever.

Couldn't quite take it down for TEAM DAGG, but better than my usual performances. Well played TREV and MattP and Evs. on cashing in DTD3 too, and very unlucky James on just missing out.

matrixxs2850001£63.73
    VIPE402£38.87
    MISTY4ME03£23.94
    riverrick04£19.27
    cracked05£16.42
    POKERTREV06£14.14
    itch7870607£11.74
    TyrionL08£9.46
    SilentChiv09£7.30
    Oban010£7.30
    WEAVER7011£5.59
    mattprawn012£5.59
    evsbach013£4.67
    IDONKCALLU014 
    LmfaoAllin015

Glad to see UKPC's back.......YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DEFO going to NOTTS. this time, and I hope to see a lot of TPT/Team DAGGerz there too.

GOOD LUCK everyone........ and as ALWAYS.........

............May the CASH be with you ALL

p.s........ROUND TWO for ROYAL ASCOT in 1 of 2yo races
  • edited June 2015
    Hi guys vwp some great cashes yet again. had a v hectic day, will do the weekly totals tomorrow, apologies.

didnt cash in any dtd but just checked tables and i scrapped 6th somehow, wp trev and stokie, 3rd and 5th i think.

couple little cashes from me tonight, at i point was ITM in main and mini, 7th and 12th but that soon changed lol

£500bhLmfaoAllin04£37 + £17.11 Head Prizes4

mainLmfaoAllin017£50.79 + £43.77 Head Prizes2mini
    LmfaoAllin046£5.87 + £8.45 Head Prizes4
  • edited June 2015
    6th in dtd 2 last for £10.04 yes i actually cashed in dtd last time i cashed bobby charlton had hair lol cheers for rail yes i got 1 for a change craig trev and of course jj you were right as always all my winnings in dtd over the next 4 weeks will be going to the bobby robson foundation gl all tonight
  • edited June 2015
    Well played all last night, too knackered to rail, started great but then couldn't keep eyes open so crashed.

20 gtd fr 267 players
    Darkangel708£0.63
    Little one from me in UKPC
    Darkangel702£7.80
  • edited June 2015
    WD on your cashes guys.Great show in DTD.Does DTD stand for Deepstack Team Dagg.Great to play with you again dale.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited June 2015
    Wp everyone another great week for the team. Trev and Larson both with consistent deep runs, nice cashes and a few nice binks too.

So close to making Vegas Larson vul but also vwp, you were consistent in them for the duration, and £500 to ease the disappointment.

I have not read the post but from table talk last night i understand a lot are donating dtd winnings for june to charity as a mark of respect and camaraderie to our vice captain Dale, i tip my hat to you all, wp.

Unfortunately i did not cash last night but have had a good week so will donate £10 for each of my wins and £10 for any more in the month of june.

A little cash from me just nowLmfaoAllin010£7.31 + £4.22 Head Prizes2
  • edited June 2015
    Thank you all for your support in DTD last night. I never expected so many to turn out for TeamDagg including players from other teams. It was very fitting that Tomggodun won it overall.

Some of you had mentioned donating any winnings to charity and unless you have your own choices I'd like it to go to MacMillan Cancer Support.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    WD on your cashes guys.Great show in DTD.Does DTD stand for Deepstack Team Dagg.Great to play with you again dale.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    I bet it was especially as you knocked me out in DTD1. My  99 cracked by 22 pfft :)
  • edited June 2015

MTT WEEKLY TOTAL £4,193.28

GRAND TOTAL £82,800.13

2014 £155,108.92
  • edited June 2015
    Darkangel757904UKPC Quarter
    Darkangel7124002UKPC Quarter Final
    from shortie to chip leader then second. Already in so £5.70

• edited June 2015
    Congratulations to Team Dagg on their overwhelming victory - a ftting tribute to Dale.

Certainly your team did him proud.
  • edited June 2015
    Ok 6 max uk poker.

Team TPT all involved.

Seems like a lot of TPT was in the semi's last night. Rspca jokingly said why not have a challenge to see how many times we qualify to get into 6 max poker. Wether it be quarters, semi's or finals. What's everyone think?? Just for a bit of fun.
  • edited June 2015
    2nd in 1045 bh this morning they should name this torney after me you know lol £21.10 4hp £6.64 gl all in the tpt game tonight
  • edited June 2015
    Ok 6 max uk poker. Team TPT all involved. Seems like a lot of TPT was in the semi's last night. Rspca jokingly said why not have a challenge to see how many times we qualify to get into 6 max poker. Wether it be quarters, semi's or finals. What's everyone think?? Just for a bit of fun.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I think I need to run better :)

I'm sure I musta cashed in summat last night.......errrrr.....wait........NO I didn't..........as you were people :)

I'm going to be running late for the TPT Private Touney (Very Late) - I will have access to the tournament lobby though, so If I catch anyone stealing my chips I will be having stern words :)

Good Luck Everyone -
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I think I need to run better :) I'm sure I musta cashed in summat last night.......errrrr.....wait........NO I didn't..........as you were people :) I'm going to be running late for the TPT Private Touney (Very Late) - I will have access to the tournament lobby though, so If I catch anyone stealing my chips I will be having stern words :) Good Luck Everyone -
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1
  • edited June 2015
    howdy team, will be in the teram game tonight, 1st one in ages, at 4nl just now if anyone wants to join me, was thinking of runninng one along side team game if anyone fancies it.

gl
  • edited June 2015
    small cash in 19:45 Deepstack
    shoved 12BB utg with 99 into B/S, rag A hit on turn :(

Red_King08£4.30
  • edited June 2015
    small cash in deepy
    KEITH196006£9.88
  • edited June 2015
    Managed 2nd in TPT game wd evsbach and all others.https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); background-attachment: initial; background-color: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px -2325px" scope="col">Value      evsbach1750001£35 + £25.08 Head Prizes7£8.13jjjach02£21.880 fire2303£13.12 + £4.53 Head Prizes1 LmfaoAllin04£9.62 + £10.62 Head Prizes4 pomfrittes05£7.88 + £2.34 Head Prizes1 Craigy7706£6.10 Head Prizes3 
  • edited June 2015
    Really enjoyed TPT game tonight, and being CL for a while.......until I ran into James who must have been hungry from getting in late from work coz he gobbled up all my chips !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I didnt see end of tourney, I had to go and pick daughter up from her work, but Well Done to Evs and jj and all those who cashed......I nearly made it on to jj's leaderboard, 
    ..........and took 2 heads for first time in ages (not been playing B/h's much and didnt take 1 single head in Mayhem Freerolls !!!!!!)

MISTY4ME07£4.92 Head Prizes2
  • edited June 2015
    Not a bad Debut in the TPT private game! (Well I think it was my debut) WP to all who cashed especially jjjach who mixed it up heads up and was unlucky. Thanks for the rail from to many to mention��

evsbach1750001£35 + £25.08 Head Prizes7 
  • edited June 2015
    anyone still around - TREV is leading FT £1500 BH
  • edited June 2015
    Binkage for the captain................

£1500 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV230000 1 £425.50  + £379.11  Head Prizes 9
    Thanks for the rail Red_King & Jeffter
  • edited June 2015
    Binkage for the captain................ £1500 Bounty Hunter POKERTREV 230000  1  £425.50  + £379.11  Head Prizes  9 Thanks for the rail Red_King & Jeffter
    Posted by POKERTREV
    VWP TREV, good comeback to win it,
    thought it wasn't your night HU, after that AA v K3o hand.