You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2015
    KK is now my least favourite hand :)

Well done on your cashes Larson, lmfaoallin & Flash - WP

Run well everyone - see you all Tonight.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Am getting better, getting to quite a few final tables now from larger fields. Just gotta work on my end game now. Sure I scare a few of em when I play lol. Good luck all run golden and run Deep. P.s Jezabel got a message for ya.................. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lmao
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Have you been playing with my boyfriend behind my back Angel ???!!!!!!!!!

TREV you're in very good company........ Chris Moorman said the same when he was on ch 861.

Great cashes James (Sorry about nicking your BB's in UKPC little sat's mate !!!!), Nice bink Larson and cash for the GELDmeister, EDIT: Nice cash too Angel you're doing GREATTTT and Well Done JONNY too. Looking forward to next week and ROYAL ASCOT mate

GOOD LUCK at the tables everyone.....And as ALWAYS.....

........May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Have you been playing with my boyfriend behind my back ???!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Yessssss and Sir Gary..............lmao

FT of 2.20 speed bh
    Darkangel703£3.40 + £2.44 Head Prizes3
    Wiiii am finally getting to ft's now and cashing, only a tiny cash but it's still a cash. Was well behind for quite a while and was last but i bided my time and reached the FT well happy.
  • edited June 2015
    WD guys so ereal good cashes.WD angel your game is coming on leaps and bounds.Gl in the orthy guys.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yessssss and Sir Gary..............lmao FT of 2.20 speed bh Darkangel7 0 3 £3.40 + £2.44 Head Prizes 3 Wiiii am finally getting to ft's now and cashing, only a tiny cash but it's still a cash. Was well behind for quite a while and was last but i bided my time and reached the FT well happy.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Well played Angel, glad to see you hitting the FT.
    Whether your'e at the table or on the rail,
    it is always a pleasure when you are around.
    Run good Angelpops.

Regards Alan (plo8 "being nice" champ)
  • edited June 2015
    Finding all my cashes now.

b.h
    Darkangel760001£3 + £2.25 Head Prizes1
    gtd 20. fr
    19Darkangel7 - £0.17
    61Darkangel7 - £3 1k fr
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Darkangel7117202Entry to UKPC Quarter Final
  • edited June 2015
    i would like to say on here that i think the most improved player for me on sky is dark angel . she has came on leaps and bounds . and i think she deserves a tourney token or something like that what u guys reckon 
  • edited June 2015
    i would like to say on here that i think the most improved player for me on sky is dark angel . she has came on leaps and bounds . and i think she deserves a tourney token or something like that what u guys reckon 
    Posted by reeler
    or a date with you?
  • edited June 2015
    Posted by reeler
      +1 to that........(if we still get tokens)
  • edited June 2015
    Another FT
    s_hunter390001Entry to £250k UKPC Semi
    Darkangel702£7.80
    Am happier with the money, I need to work on my heads up games. Was chip leader till the end and it was a titanic battle between me and hunter. Sorry misty for knocking you out...........lol

Told you i'd changed my game, also said if i lose a stack of chips would get them back again.........hahahahaha ;)

I will be mixing up my game so if you think you know how I play think again!

Coming to a FT near you soon ;)

Run golden and run deep all.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well played Angel, glad to see you hitting the FT. Whether your'e at the table or on the rail, it is always a pleasure when you are around. Run good Angelpops. Regards Alan (plo8 "being nice" champ)
    Posted by ajmilton
    Thank you AJ :)
  • edited June 2015
    WELL DONE Angel.......defo noticed the difference !!!!!!!!!!

.....though I did manage to get another seat in the Quarter-Final...... and well done on another FT Angel.

rossifumi16532.501Entry to UKPC Quarter Final
    MISTY4ME14147.502Entry to UKPC Quarter Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £5.70, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Trip33s33203Entry to UKPC Quarter Final
    beefy77704£2.28
    Bruno8705 
    Darkangel706
  • edited June 2015
    Few from me, wont let me open lobby but took 2bounties in 9pm bh for about £60.

LmfaoAllin08£30 Head Prizes4£20.00

LmfaoAllin03£60 + £16.88 Head Prizes2
  • edited June 2015
    Gutted this eve...

Was owning the FT and was chip leader, got smashed when j5 got it all in vs my QQ and riverbed a flush to make me super short. 

Cash is a cash... What could of been

Run well all

Nuggy96205£39.60 + £30.25 Head Prizes4 
  • edited June 2015
    WD on your cashes guys.Keep going angel you doing great.
  • edited June 2015
    5th place in 2 o clock bh £27.20 3hp £12.19 gl all tonight and yes jj you can say it lol
  • edited June 2015
    £100 GTD (30min) 18.25-18.55 13.6/15
    WHEELS7161335015£5.02
  • edited June 2015

Well done everyone in the TPT team, keep going.
    Small cash on £1000 BH for me but no head prizes hey ho! 
    Andy_Horns019£5.950

• edited June 2015
    Last one for me for a while as off too Greece :)

Nuggy962028£33.73 + £52.73 Head Prizes4 
    Run well all
  • edited June 2015
    Have fun in Greece Matt, and wd on ur cashes andy wheels flash and all.

I went on a bit of a heater tonight and took down the main, thanks for originalrail trev and late comers nslater and dumb_blond, both appeaered at the same taime somewhat out of breath hmmmmstrange, maybe they went for a run together?
    ft 1st binkage main yayayayaLmfaoAllin16550001£1309.10 + £443.90 Head Prizes12£122.22
    ft 2nd ukpc sat bu took cash 26 againLmfaoAllin143502Entry to £250k UKPC Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee
    ft and binked ukpc freeroll had reged so took cash    LmfaoAllin183750.061Entry to £250k UKPC Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    ft 6th in 8.15bhLmfaoAllin06£32.86 + £19.98 Head Prizes5
    11th in 11.45sbhLmfaoAllin011£5.88 + £14.16 Head Prizes5
    ft 2nd in 1.30am sbh

LmfaoAllin02£24.38 + £22.15 Head Prizes8
  • edited June 2015
    Well Done lmfaoallin

I had no doubt that you would take it down, but could'nt stop for the final table as I had a date with the Mrs (if you know what I mean) :)

Very glad to wake up this morning and see you had done it - well played sir.

Well done also to matt, wheels, flash & andy on your cashes. 
  • edited June 2015
    Have fun in Greece Matt, and wd on ur cashes andy wheels flash and all. I went on a bit of a heater tonight and took down the main, thanks for originalrail trev and late comers nslater and dumb_blond, both appeaered at the same taime somewhat out of breath hmmmmstrange, maybe they went for a run together? ft 1st binkage main yayayaya 
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    yayayaya indeed
    vwp
  • edited June 2015
    WD james great win and cash.WD all on your cashes especially rich jonny.I'll give you a ring on Tuesday jonny,usual time.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited June 2015
    WTG James, wp all with cashes.

Gl tonight at the tables
  • edited June 2015
    THANK YOU so much for your support and help Angel in the UKPC semi .......and I know you're not going to be very happy with me but I had to make the decision to withdraw from the UKPC Final tonight. Unfortunately it's a case of needs must, and sadly my rent is due this week (the only downside to living in a beautiful part of the World). 
    I know SKY are never happy when you withdraw money, and I know it may well bite me in the BUM.........I hope I will get the opportunity to get to another final and onto Notts. in the future as I'm desperately sad to have had to pull out and I think everyone knows how much it means to me to get to the UKPC FINALS and meet everyone.

On the plus side its my best cash for a little while though. 

GOOD LUCK TREV and all the others who are playing the Final, and all the other tourneys tonight....... And as ALWAYS......

...........May the CASH (and Seats) be with you ALL

MISTY4ME94109Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.

• edited June 2015
    THANK YOU so much for your support and help Angel in the UKPC semi .......and I know you're not going to be very happy with me but I had to make the decision to withdraw from the UKPC Final tonight. Unfortunately it's a case of needs must, and sadly my rent is due this week (the only downside to living in a beautiful part of the World).  I know SKY are never happy when you withdraw money, and I know it may well bite me in the BUM.........I hope I will get the opportunity to get to another final and onto Notts. in the future as I'm desperately sad to have had to pull out and I think everyone knows how much it means to me to get to the UKPC FINALS and meet everyone. On the plus side its my best cash for a little while though.  GOOD LUCK TREV and all the others who are playing the Final, and all the other tourneys tonight....... And as ALWAYS. ..... ...........May the CASH (and Seats) be with you ALL MISTY4ME 9410 9 Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    I am happy that you have done it for the right reasons. Rent comes first. Don't worry you will make it to final. Don't chase it and am really happy you cashed. Would have loved to meet you in notts and I'm sure I will do. Chin up xxxxxxxx
  • edited June 2015
    dale rang me last he wishes every body gl in dtd tonight as misty has told you its royal ascot this week my tip for tuesday is washington dc in the last around 5 to1 gl all in dtd tonight
  • edited June 2015

Man accidentally enters World Series of Poker, wins tournament

A 40-year-old man has won a World Series of Poker title by accident, after mistakenly entering the wrong competition.

Christian Pham, from Minnesota, emerged victorious from the prestigious tournament on Thursday, beating 219 of the best players in the game.

The professional poker player said that he meant to sign up to play no-limit Texas Hold ‘em but instead signed up for a different event happening the same day: no-limit deuce-to-seven draw lowball.

Mr Pham explained to Poker News how he only realised his error when he sat down to play and was dealt his first cards: “When I got to the table, and when I got dealt five cards. I realised that something was wrong.”

I said ‘Oh my god!’ because in Minnesota we don’t have this game. This was

the first time I played this game, but I tried to learn the game at the table from the people at the table.”

However, despite his initial shock, Mr Pham stuck out the game and with some advice from other helpful players, managed to win the game.

The lucky player won $81,314 as well as a gold bracelet. He said of his win: “I think it was a sign of God.”

Although the poker player hadn’t heard of the game before Thursday, he says it is now one of his firm favourites and he will be back for more games in the hope of emulating his success. He told Poker News: “I didn’t understand much of the game, but enough, and in the future for sure I will register for this game. I love it!”